[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT; we further casualize the Pokemon series for Gen 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: junichi-masuda-pokemon-x-y.png (144KB, 670x250px) Image search: [Google]
junichi-masuda-pokemon-x-y.png
144KB, 670x250px
I'll start us off:

>Pokemon no longer have PP for moves
>EXP Share is now mandatory from the start
>Your party is fully healed after every battle
>All Legendaries are automatically obtained via cutscenes
>Wild Pokemon no longer faint, you must catch them or run
>Gyms and Trails are replaced with checkpoints that you simply activate

And... go.
>>
>All pokemon have guaranteed catch rates
>Specific key item that cancels type disadvantages of your pokemon while you have it activated
>You can buy 6iv pokemon for ingame money
>>
Every npc gives you a gift Pokemon.
Your starter comes equipped with a z-crystal.
>>
>Rare candy is now free, and you get an infinite supply of it
>Buying from shops no longer costs ingame money, everything is free
>>
Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent is a starter
>>
You receive a Lucario with Perfect IVs and Retardedly Good Moveset alongside your Starter.
It comes with its Mega Stone, an Exclusive Z Move as well as whatever Gen 8's Gimmick is.
>>
>Your starter will always have 6 perfect IVs
>You can pick your starter's nature

>Doing the same for any other pokemon will be a microtransaction though
>>
When you first boot up the game, the system self-destructs and blows your hands off. Now you can't play faggot nu-pokemon games and jack off.
>>
The exp share is upgraded to the lucky exp share, which also stacks with a regular lucky egg.
>>
>No PP for moves
Then what the fuck would happen to every pokemon with pressure?
>>
>>31575968
The same that happens to every pokemon with illuminate
>>
There is now only one path in the game to follow. No more branches paths or extra areas. We can't have our poor younger players getting lost, you see, and flags on the map are just not enough.
>>
>>31575796
>>You can buy 6iv pokemon for ingame money
IVs are removed, as are different stats, types and moves. Just so some VP spergs can finally have their "every pokemon must be as good as the other ones!" scenario.
>>
>>31577681
>Pokemon no longer have PP for moves
Good. The mechanic has always been irrelevant for all non-recovery moves

>>31577681
>IVs are removed,
Good, they only add tedious busywork to the game. EV's and nature are fine since you can't just have max everything with them and actually have to decide what you want.
>>
>toxic makes leech seed deal more damage every turn
>wrap can be used to make the opposing pokemon do nothing until death
>special is one stat, making amnesia raise your sp.def and sp.att twice per turn
>hyper beam doesn't require a recharge when It ko's or destroys a substitute

Man, those things alone would make the games piss-easy
>>
You can choose to complete quests that all NPCs offer, once they're done you're given 5 rare candies or 20,000 poke dollars.
>>
>>31577974
Hehe
>>
File: 1482568535202.png (986KB, 1600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1482568535202.png
986KB, 1600x1081px
>>31575756
Whenever a change that makes the games easier is accepted I feel it's a slippery slope for making the game even easier. For example:

>Physical/Special Split
Just remove it all together and have the move deal damage based on the user's highest stat.

>Infinite use TMs
Make all moves TMs and make all items infinite use.

>Removing HMs
Just use roadblocks and fly/teleport to get where you want to go.

>Increasing the shiny chance.
Just make it 1/128 for all situation and 1/64 with the shiny charm. Shinies mean nothing anymore with injecting anyway.

>IV fixing/EV training
Just automax IVs when a pokemon gets to level 100 or automax them during competitive matches. For EVs see infinite items.

>Megas/HA/forms/evos
Give every pokemon a new form, mega, evos or hidden ability that makes it better competitively.

I find nothing wrong with enjoying the new features that make the game easier. Just understand that this is giving the green light to make the game even easier. So you lose the right to whine and complain when you consider the game too easy.
>>
>>31579037
>Liking HMs
>Liking limited use TMs
>>
>>31579353
What's the problem with them?
>>
>>31579413
Being unable to obtain TMs already used without an annoying Battle Tower grind, and having to waste move slots on your Pokemon.
>>
>it's a smart phone game not 3DS
>it has microtransactions
>injectors are prosecuted
>>
Getting rid of IVs.
Being able to change natures.
A tutor that teaches all egg moves/past gen exclusive moves.
EV trainer.
>>
>>31579037
Literally everything you listed except arguably megas were good things.
>>
>>31575756
>>Your party is fully healed after every battle

I'd be fine with this if the battles were actually hard
>>
>a pseudofunny thread filled with exaggerations
trash
>>
>>31579567
Most TMs that were useful could just be bought. You don't need that extra slot for single player.

>>31579674
Sure and they will be made better when they are even easier. Start the game with unlimited pokedollars while you're at it too.
>>
>>31576084
All other branching paths are blocked off by psyducks, dancing men, or stoutlands, until after you beat the champion. All of the paths are dead ends.
>>
>>31579899
Do you even like Pokemon, you pessimistic fuck?
>>
>>31580572
Yes I like pokemon that is why I want to actually play it instead of everything being automatic and easy.
>>
>>31575756
> All starters are replaced by Mega Fug
>>
>>31579037
You're the worst kind of genwunner. You sound like the guy who says gay marriage will lead to interspecies marriage, except for pokemon mechanics

>But m-muh formula! Muh tradition!

Fuck off
>>
You get an egg of the regional pseudo legendary after the first gym
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.