[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another 'we put Pokemon in the world map' thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1457266821748.png (736KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457266821748.png
736KB, 1920x1080px
Another 'we put Pokemon in the world map' thread.
>>
>castform
>antarctica
I'd put it somewhere between a desert and a rainforest.
>>
Almost all the European placings make no sense
>>
Mudbray for brazilian Northeast
>>
>>31575289
I put Castform there because of weather research that's made in Antarctic settlements.
>>
File: 1466708992936.png (466KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466708992936.png
466KB, 1920x1080px
Template:
>>
>hypno placed in Israel
>hypnotizes the goyim
kek
>>
Haha somebody actually took me seriously when I said to put Dhelmise as Somalia, still though I appreciate the kek
>>
>>31575239
Feraligatr needs to be closer to Florida

You could probably put Miltank where Feraligatr is now, and then a Tauros next to Xatu
>>
>>31575330
Ah, that makes sense. I've somehow always associated castform with a forest.
>>
>>31575239
Wait, why was bruxish removed from Hawaii? And what is Pa'u style oricorio doing in the Caribbean?
>>
>>31575239
Put Empoleon and Prinplup in Antarctica and move Piplup to New Zealand's South Island. Piplup is a Little Blue Penguin, found here and in the southernmost parts of Australia rather than Antarctica like most penguins.

Presumably Empoleon migrate north to lay their eggs, with Piplup eventually returning to the southern continent once they evolve.
>>
File: komodorange.jpg (33KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
komodorange.jpg
33KB, 500x307px
>>31575239
Put kommo-o somewhere in here. Flores would probably be the best, since it's big enough to be easily seen.
>>
>>31575409
Why not? Pirates is the most famous thing about Somalia (well, this and rapes, but it's a game for kids!), and Dhelmise fits pirate theme. At least until we get legit pirate pokemon (weird how it hasn't been done yet).
>>
>>31575239
Why is lugia in argentina?
And shouldn't toucannon be in south america instead?
>>
Improvements for Spain:
- Meowth for Catalonia
- Slaking for Andalusia
- Electrode for Basque Country
- Any distrustful pkmn for Galicia
>inb4 map size isn't big enough
>>
Pikipek for HUEHUE? There's a book/show called "Yellow Woodpecker Farm". And despite Woody Woodpecker originating on the US, the show's has been a big hit on BR. There's also a lot of woodpecker species here.
Also, Staraptor because of the harpy eagle, the largest eagle in the world and one of the strongest raptors.
>>
>>31575445
this desu
>>
Xatu and Cacturne should switch places, geographically, what Xatu is modeled after is way closer to where cacturne is, wheras anyplace that's dry and has deserts works for cacturne

Likewise, rayquaza should be moved over slightly to the right,and mudkip slightly down, this way mudkip is actually locatted where the lakes used to be where axolotl's used to live
>>
>>31575239
Between their wolf/coyote, bear, and owl population, Ursaring, Hoot-hoot (and its evolution), and Poochyena (as the closest "wild canine," Pokemon that comes to mind right now) should be copied over to the Cascadia/Southern Canada region.

As well, Mightyena should be brought to the African Savanna.
>>
>>31575239
Frogmons for the Netherlands. Specifically Politoed.
>>
Sandyghast or pallosand is definitely in California
>>
>Talonflame in poland
But why?
>>
>>31575239
Froslass in Japan, why isn't she here already?
>>
>>31584231
She's already there (where Hokkaido is)
>>
>>31575239
who the fuck put a panda in russia
>>
>>31575239
ursaring is finland: the pokemon. and trevenant should be replaced with abomasnow. comfey is swedish as hell, and canada should have delibird because they are "so respectful :)". also machoke for chad
>>
>>31575239
>persian
>in egypt
ok
>>
>>31584221
it should be in niggeria because of their fertility
>>
>>31575239
Put Noivern in England (since it is inspired by wyverns from ancient English heraldry)
Put Salamence either in Japan (salamander) or England/Germany (European dragon) - I'm thinking more the latter
>>
>>31584260
Huh yeah, guess I'll buy new glasses
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.