[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would pokemon work on the switch without a bottom screen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTL41TPiAY
if you skip to 8:37, the list of planned games shows up, pretty much confirmring a pokemon game for the switch, will it be like Battle revolution?
>>
like how it worked for gen 1, 2 and 3

That Pokemon game will (probably) be a battle simulator or a Mystery Dungeon game, though.
>>
>>31575000
those games weren't wide screen
>>
>>31574949
It'll be a Sun/Moon sequel.
>>
>>31575048
So you mean they had even less screen space and worked just fine?

How the fuck are people getting this fucking retarded year after year

What is going on
>>
>>31576270
no, but think how retarded it will look on wide screen
now there's more space, but used for what?
>>
PokePark 3
>>
>>31574949
>tfw the switch game won't be a Colosseum style game where we play as Lillie adventuring around Kanto

would legitimately be more fun than a HD sequel to S/M imo. Especially cause they could change the city/gym order. And cause Lillie is a cute girl.
>>
>>31577045
>no more orre or 3D game because 3D is now possible on handhelds
>>
>>31577045
>retard who can't fucking cross a goddamn bridge by herself
>claims that a new outfit is her "z powered form" and waves her fucking arms in the air like she's spasming
>wastes tens of hours ingame whining about how she wishes she could be a trainer, literally never makes any effort to just catch a fucking pokemon and try like every other 10 year old on the planet
>cute

kill yourself
>>
>>31580191

That's kind of the point

Lillie herself can't do a Z pose properly but she Atleast tries and it's meant to look awkward, she even giggles after doing it
>>
>>31574949
Have the battle scene on the left then a slimmer battle menu on the right. Otherwise just like colosseum, XD, and battle revolution.
>>
>>31574949

President mentioned that they need a legit reason to bring back stadium

Assuming they haven't already figured that out we will most likely get Dungeon
>>
>>31577045

Are you implying a sequel to S/M wouldn't change city/gym order?

Cause that's kind of what BW2 did
>>
>>31576837
I want this.
>>
>>31574949
>linking to fucking game theory instead of the wikipedia page
>>
>>31576312

The 3DS is wide screen you idiot.
>>
gee I don't know probably like every other game on every other platform in existence that isn't the DS or 3DS.
>>
Pokepark 3. Fuck mustery dungeon
>>
>>31580191
I've seen even more helpless people who are 30 years old
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.