[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much time do you have logged into Sun or Moon? Also, What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1442007233426.jpg (34KB, 199x343px) Image search: [Google]
1442007233426.jpg
34KB, 199x343px
How much time do you have logged into Sun or Moon?
Also, What's the most time you have logged into any cartridge?

>176 hours and 51 minutes on Sun
>>
Most I had was around 800 on White (before I resetted to RNG a Calm Thundurus which became the main one in XY)

The least I have is 40 hours on Moon. Haven't played it for two weeks now.
>>
About 500+ hours on platinum.

Least was probably AS.
>>
I'm pretty sure I hit 999 on my X because of all the breeding and wifi shit that happened before injecting was a thing.

That was probably the most fun I've had in Pokemon in a while.
>>
I got like 190 in moon and 18 in sun.
I hit the max in fire red for sure and I had around 500 hours in Y
>>
Uh, apparently I have 365 hours and 19 minutes on Moon. n-nani?

But the most I had was with White, capped the hours. Feelsgoodman.
>>
350 in Platinum
150 in Moon. Got the dex full, beat Super Singles tree and nothing really interests mee anymore
>>
179 hours and 23 minutes in Sun.
Don't remember the others
>>
I maxed Y, played about 2300 hours
>>
>>31572158
Are you me?
>>
>>31572043
79 hours in Moon
+600 hours in Pearl
>>
Emerald: 100+ hours across 2 playthroughs
Diamond: 200+ hours across 3-4 playthroughs
Platinum: 91 hours 24 minutes
White: 450ish hours
Black2: 163 hours 4 minutes
Y: 150 hours at most, almost all of which was breeding for a shiny I never did get it
Sun: 35 hours 34 minutes
>>
>>31572043
I have about 60 hours in Sun/Moon right now but I practically didn't do the postgame.
>>
226 in Moon, too lazy to check the others but probably Moon is the one I've played the most anyway, it's the first one I really wanted to 100%

I don't even like SM that much, I think my autism has just reached critical levels
>>
206 hours, 33 minutes on Moon
I maxed out White and SoulSilver, but it was mostly due to breeding shenanigans.
SM are the best Pokémon games I've played in a while
>>
207 on Sun
>>
>tfw only 50 hours on Sun
>>
File: n64.png (580KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
n64.png
580KB, 888x888px
>>31572043
>>
>>31572898
Is this a...?
>>
>>31573208

>...

fag.
>>
>about 70 hours
>platinum, got 570 hours of national dextism
>>
>>31572043
Just enough to complete the game, so I guess under 30h? The most I had was 300+ in Sapphire I think, then 150+ in Black.
>>
>>31572043
78 hours in SM
About 600 in BW with XY a close second
>>
>>31573984
BW2*
>>
>How much time do you have logged into Sun or Moon?
142h, only just got it on Christmas though.
>Also, What's the most time you have logged into any cartridge?
990-some in Black/Black 2 followed by something in the 700-800 range in Platinum.
>>
218 in Sun
I hit 999:99 in Diamond when i was a kid. I loved that game.
>>
>>31574050
>Diamond when i was a kid
did you get pearl when you were 6?
>>
Is SM any good? I don't want it to be since I don't have a 3ds
>>
>>31574501
IMO It's nothing too special and feels too childish even for a Pokemon game.
>>
150ish in moon

>tfw maxed out clock in heartgold
>>
>>31572043
357 hours
I think only 1-2 of those are that I accidentally left it running while I wasn't playing. Haven't touched online yet, just breeding and battle tree

Its also the most time I've invested into any game, never got into competitive until now. the most I had before was 320 or so in HG
>>
>>31574501
what a bad attitude, so spiteful
Its not amazing, but its not bad either. Definitely the best main games since at least GSC, but main game as in the first of their gen, it doesn't measure up well to emerald, platinum and the other third installments since it lacks significant postgame or engagement.
>>
>>31574501
The best first of its generation main games so far. But just that, so don't expect a lot of replayability or postgame unless you're into competitive.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.