[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6IVs RNG LEGENDARIES ARE POSSIBLEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: C3GuZcHUoAMu5rv.jpg (160KB, 1170x593px) Image search: [Google]
C3GuZcHUoAMu5rv.jpg
160KB, 1170x593px
https://twitter.com/quan_dra/status/824632731862650882
>>
File: HotStuff.png (188KB, 308x271px) Image search: [Google]
HotStuff.png
188KB, 308x271px
>>31571769
I can already hear pic related rubbing his tail as he can finally catch some "legit" 6IV legendaries :^)
>>
bump, how the fuck do we use this thing
>>
Oh hey this can come in handy and save me time. I never got the tapu. So...who can translate?
>>
this looks like it is just a tool for egg rng manipulation, I don't think this will apply to legendary pokes. also justinjectlol or hyper train
>>
Who cares now that hyper training is possible?
>>
>>31571769
Oh crap, RNG abuse is back? Man, that takes me back. Didn't expect to read about this on /vp/ of all places though.
>>
>>31574248
https://github.com/rngchan/sun-moon-rng
>>
>>31572845
there are tutorials on reddit about it. search "pokemon moon rng manipulation" on google
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 540x461px
>>31574275
Thanks, this honestly made my day. It seems it's only for Eggs now though, which isn't as useful, except for maybe shiny Egg + perfect IV combos.

I'm fucking hype for stationary RNG though, I'd kill to have a legit shiny perfect Sillvaly.
>>
>>31571769
>i-it's not cheating guys
>I'm just using a external tool to manipulate the RNG so I can get the result I want

Might as well inject.
>>
>>31572010
It's literally impossible for RNG abused Pokemon to be anything but legit.
>>
>>31574377
it isnt cheating as long as you dont manipulate the console. still, inject is easier and best
>>
>>31574396
But botting is ok, so RNG abuse is ok too!!
>>
>>31574406
Yes
>>
>HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT AND MODIFY GAMEFREAK'S HOLY CODE TO GET POKEMON
>NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I USE A PROGRAM TO MANIPULATE RNG TO GIVE ME A PERFECT POKEMON

lol literally just inject.This tool is only useful for speed runners and SM are fucking awful games to speedrun.

>BBUT WHAT IF GAMEFREAK HAS SOME SECRET HAX DETECTOR IN TRASHBYTES???

they don't, if they did they'd use it to hack check battlespot or even fucking live events. I've used hacked pokemon in VGC events for years and never had any trouble. While some pros will grind out legit pokes in years like this, most will inject. It's much, much worse in years like 16. Wasn't a single player in top 16 without at least 2 injected pokes on his team.
>>
>>31574852
It's for moralfags like me that think everything's game as long as you don't modify the game/save using non-official tools. In Gen4 there was kind of the same morality issue.
>>
>>31574852
>NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I USE A PROGRAM TO MANIPULATE RNG TO GIVE ME A PERFECT POKEMON
Why do you keep spewing bullshit about shit you clearly know nothing about?

Oh wait, it's 4chan.
>>
>>31571769
So I need to have pkhex and such to know my secret ID and TSV? Might as well create the pokémon from 0 if I need those tools to make this work.
>>
>>31572010
Nah he thinks rng abuse is as bad as injecting lol
>>
>>31575464
you don't at all actually. just some patience
>>
>>31575614
But the readme in the hub states that you need to in order to know those. If there's an alternative would you mind pointing it down to me? Specifically in regards to the secret ID and the PID of the shiny pokémon I have.
>>
>>31576590
Breed 127 Magikarp.
>>
>>31574199
>>31574364

No it's not, on the new version it's possible to rng stationary legendaries but everything is in japanese. On Twitter you can find many japanese sharing mons obtained through this method
>>
>>31576590
https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/wiki/eggrng
This is a guide for retards who can't read a simple readme.
>>
>>31578780
Will try this out later. Bored as fuck with Sun/Mlon anyway.

I hope the legendary RNG becomes available soon though.
>>
>>31576605
>>31578780
Apparently you didn't read neither the readme or the guide. That's for knowing your seed, not for the TSV which is a requirement for both the homebrewless method and the one homebrew one if you're going to manipulate RNG for a shiny.

Thus going back to the initial statement. If I'm gonna bother with pkhex to obtain that shit why not go all the way and create the pokémon from 0?
>>
>>31579034
You don't need your TSV unless you want a shiny. To figure out what your TSV is you can either be lucky and hatch a shiny, while tracking how many eggs you've hatched since you got your RNG value, and the ESV of that egg is your TSV. or you can check out this: https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/wiki/methods, which requires "breaking" your battle videos/save files.
>>
>>31579034
>>31574396
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.