[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions thread 802!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Charmander family:
If the flame on charmander's tail goes out, will the flame being extinguished kill charmander?
Are fire types immune to fire or heat in general? Could a charmander survive being thrown into a volcano? The earth's mantle? The sun?
Would charizard or its equivalent be as popular if the charmander line went for a more salamander design basis rather than a dragon one?
What questions do you have about these pokemon?
>>
If you cut off it's tail, does charmander die?
>>
Fire-type moves still affect Fire-types, so they're not immune.

Lava is molten rock, so it would wither act as a Fire-type move (Lava Plume,) a double-type move like Flying Press, or a pure Rock-type move (doubtful.)
>>
>>31571511
>Charmander family:
>If the flame on charmander's tail goes out, will the flame being extinguished kill charmander?
No. Its flame is an indicator of its life/strength and not the other way around. It doesn't become extinguished when submerged.

>Are fire types immune to fire or heat in general? Could a charmander survive being thrown into a volcano? The earth's mantle? The sun?
No to all. But they do resist it and have a much higher tolerance.

>Would charizard or its equivalent be as popular if the charmander line went for a more salamander design basis rather than a dragon one?
Most likely not. Blastoise almost took the popularity race back in the beginning and would have stood a better chance.
>>
>>31571519
it would be very painful

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>31571511
A game question:

I'm on Poni Island now going through the story.
-Do you NEED to catch the legendary, or do you only have to battle it?
-Can you catch it at a later time, and if so do the stats/nature change between each battle?

I was kind of hoping to catch some legendaries that would be useful in battle instead of just for their pokedex entry
>>
>>31571652
you need to catch it. if you faint it then it remains and you can't continue until you talk to it again and catch it

you also need to use it on your team or lillie will hate you and comment about you being an asshole
>>
File: 1484191622164.jpg (1MB, 2043x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484191622164.jpg
1MB, 2043x2000px
>>31571554
kek
>>
How do I check how many total Zygarde cells/cores I have?
>>
>>31571751
Bump
>>
>>31572034
wait for Radiant Sun Stars XX2 and Full Moon Stars XY2 in which you'll be able to see it via a key item
>>
>>31571511
I have a question concerning the Magikarp Method.
I have a Vulpix, which has a gender ratio of 75% Female and 25% Male. The Magikarp has a 50/50 gender ratio. Despite these differing ratios, if the shiny karp I hatch to swap is male, will the Vulpix also be male?
>>
File: 2017-01-28 12.30.27.jpg (526KB, 888x790px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-28 12.30.27.jpg
526KB, 888x790px
>>31572111
>>31571751
>>31572034
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.