[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headcanon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 21

File: default.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Share your headcanons and what theories you think are plausible.
>>
>>31570907
I don't think it's a headcanon, I think this all but confirms that Kangaskhan has strong motherly instincts to help a crying baby
>>
When Mewtwo mega evolves into Y, Psystrike is a Special Attack. When it mega evolves into X, it turns into a Physical one and looks similar to Fusion Bolt
>>
Female protagonists are canon
>>
>>31570907
Game Freak secretly doesn't care about putting as much effort into a new Pokemon game as they can anymore.
>>
>>31571384
>implying they ever did
>>
>>31571343
>>31570907
Kangaskhan was originally planned to be a marowak evolution, but then it was scrapped. This is not a mere theory, and actually happened.
>>
Charizardite X and Mewtonite X are manmade Mega Stones, which is why Charizard and Mewtwo have two Mega Evolutions. Charizardite Y is Charizard's natural Mega Stone.

Mew has an undiscovered Mega Evolution. Mewtwonite Y is actually Mew's Mega Stone, which Mewtwo can also use because it is a clone of Mew.
>>
Stufful doesn't get mad at you touching it in Pokemon Refresh not because you're a known friend but because your character's arms are weaker than a Bewear's.
>>
>>31571479
post source
>>
PC, trading and battling systems are based on ultra wormholes
>>
>Some features are made for the first set of games but intentionally left out until the second set
>Lillie was dressed by Lusamine to resemble Nihilego
>Mohn is a deadbeat dad whose neglect caused the events of Sun Moon
>N is a Zoroark
>Gengar is Clefable's shadow
>The meteor would have destroyed the original RSE world
>Game Freak doesn't think about continuity at all, and continuity is only decided retroactively after they chose what characters they want to have show up
>Iris is the strongest champion
>Team aqua was more right than team magma
>Owl is this generation's Greninja
>Lillie loves the protagonist, but only if they are male
>Shauna loves the protagonist, but only if they are male
>Wally loves the protagonist, but only if they are male
>May is by far the most shit rival and will never be successful at anything
>Red is the strongest protagonist because he is the only one to be "made canon" by being featured as an NPC after his set of games
>Oak was supposed to be the champion, Kukui being the sort-of champion is a throwback to this
>When you go through the portal to the alternate mirror world in Sun Moon, at the same time, an alternate you is going through at the other end. This is why everything is the same on the other side and why you can still access your box and everyone acts like nothing has changed. The pokemon in that box are not actually yours, they belong to your mirror self who does exactly the same things you do. You can never meet your mirror self because whenever you go to their world, they go to yours.
>Gym leaders hold back and the only time they're giving their all is when you rematch them
>The gen 1 evolutions that were supposedly mixed up were not actually mixed up, they are just instances of the designer reusing elements without paying attention to the fact that they already used those elements. If they had more quality control these evolutions would look different
>Starters are 87.5% male because players are
>>
>>31571503
>Mewtwonite Y is actually Mew's Mega Stone, which Mewtwo can also use because it is a clone of Mew.
I like this part
>>
Pokemon are energy beings rather than physical creatures. They are receptive to the minds of living beings and take forms that living beings recognize. That's why they start looking like manmade things when humans show up. Pokeballs revert them to their energy forms and store the energy as data. PCs also store the energy.
>>
File: sab.png (135KB, 1269x382px) Image search: [Google]
sab.png
135KB, 1269x382px
human and pokemon can breed, but there's some catch
>>
>>31571503
But how come mewtwonite Y doesn't work on a mew?
>>
>>31571812
because it doesn't have mew ascent
>>
File: UNILAD-nuclear-map-17.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
UNILAD-nuclear-map-17.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
I still believe that the world of Pokemon is set 100s of years after WW3 wiped out most of the Humans and destroyed nations by the dozens.
>>
File: larvitar standing on pupitar.gif (492KB, 245x301px) Image search: [Google]
larvitar standing on pupitar.gif
492KB, 245x301px
Buzzwole, Xurkitree, and Guzzlord don't take up 2 screens in Refresh despite being taller than Tyranitar because the player is freaked out by UBs so they maintain a safe distance (Celesteela is just so tall that it still takes up 2).
>>
>>31571812
Because the protagonist doesn't realize the stone is actually Mew's.
>>
>>31571812
Mew's DNA is too complex so the Mega Stone views it as multiple species and not only Mew.
>>
copypasta from another thread because i sort of agree:

>Trainer in Blackthorn Gym: "Dragons are sacred Pokemon. They are full of life energy."

>Dratini Pokedex entry: "Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels."

>Alolan Exeggutor Moon Pokedex entry: "As it grew taller and taller, it outgrew its reliance on psychic powers, while within it awakened the power of the sleeping dragon."

>One of the last moves that Lucario, the Pokemon whose fighting style revolves around life energy, learns by level-up is Dragon Pulse.

Dragon in Pokemon is an element. Monster Hunter also has monsters that look like Dragons, but aren't of the Dragon Element.

A Dragon-type Pokemon is a Pokemon with Dragon Elemental powers.
>>
File: Tapus.jpg (8KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
Tapus.jpg
8KB, 228x250px
The Tapus are Mimikyu which unnaturally evolved when they put on the mask relics of actual old guardian spirits. Similar to Rotom changing forms based on appliances, they lost their ghost typing and gained the type of the diety.
They were Mimikyu who tried to become beloved by donning such cherished items, unbeknownst to the Alolan People.
The claw seen of Mimikyu shares sharp resemblance to Fini's.
The realization that their gods are a species that are "mistreated" by most of the population is the source of the shock of the scholar who saw a Mimikyu's true form.
Tapu Bulu destroyed the Megamart so that the small population of remaining population of Mimikyu on Akala, the last of their true species.
>>
>>31571872
then it's not really mew's mega stone then is it
>>
>>31571392
They did with BW2.
>>
File: starly-bitch.jpg (25KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
starly-bitch.jpg
25KB, 500x320px
>>31571479
yeah sure, like magikarp is dragonite pre evo and dragonair is gyarados pre evo
>>
>>31571903
I wonder what Magearna would look like and be called if it was a tapu. The only name I've been able to think of it would be Tapu Rara, kind of really shit though. Either way, it'd still be white/silver to represent Aether Paradise and still resemble a rabbit.
>>
-Pokeballs are teletransport devices. Whenever you use one on a pokémon, it is transported back to the facility of your designated professor.

-Boxes store only data. A box is a catalogue of the pokémon you found, and they have a microship or something to identify and find them whenever a trainer needs.
>>
>>31571919
Man, I love B2W2. It fixed so many things in Unova to make it fucking wonderful. If it had berry growing, food making, contests, and a couple of other things, holy shit that would have been bliss back when Gen V was the current gen.
>>
>>31571908
It derived from Mew and energy from AZ's superweapon I guess.
>>
>>31571503
I like you. That explains why BURASUTO looks like taken out of Deviantart
>>
In my headcanon, Cubone and Marowak don't wear skulls, instead they have external skulls.
>>
>>31571479
Let me guess, you also believe Latias was supposed to be caught by Satoshi.
>>
File: what.png (789KB, 590x591px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
789KB, 590x591px
>>
>>31571903
Is this a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure reference?
>>
>>31571639
>Some features are made for the first set of games but intentionally left out until the second set
Off-topic.
>Lillie was dressed by Lusamine to resemble Nihilego
Strongly suggested in the games.
>Game Freak doesn't think about continuity at all, and continuity is only decided retroactively after they chose what characters they want to have show up
Off-topic.
>Red is the strongest protagonist because he is the only one to be "made canon" by being featured as an NPC after his set of games
Hilbert and Hilda were supposed to appear in PWT though. And since they are mentionned by their mother, they are cannon in some way.
>Gym leaders hold back and the only time they're giving their all is when you rematch them
I think the anime was made that way. It would be logical though, not all kids start their journey in Pallet Town (or whatever first town).
I guess it's also a way to explain why they are suppose to be rare. Less females (or males) equals less offsprings.
>>
>>31573209
>Satoshi
Fuck off; his name is Ash. And the cartoon is shit
>>
File: ontheearlyroute.jpg (78KB, 688x645px) Image search: [Google]
ontheearlyroute.jpg
78KB, 688x645px
The routes trainers walk aren't just random roads, they're intentionally built and maintained for them. The Hikers, Ace Trainers, Rangers, all those types, they're out there to point kids in the right direction and help keep them on the trail where it's relatively safe. Genuinely wild places, like Mount Silver and a good chunk of Poni Island, tend to be kept restricted except for notably experienced trainers.

This is why children are allowed to go roaming around on their own in the wilderness; it's more of a mobile summer camp than a spontaneous road trip.
>>
Clawitzer only exists to give blastoise egg moves for mega launcher.
>>
File: 74.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
I believe that Ultra Space is not a complete universe of its own, but an inchoate and incomplete fragment of spacetime, hence its repeated incursions into the Pokemon world.

Lillie says that the air of Ultra Space 'hurts to breathe'. Since it appears to contain no plants of any kind, I would assume the air is saturated with carbon dioxide. If this is true, Ultra Space cannot have a self-sustaining ecosystem, but instead relies on periodic influxes of fresh air from the Pokemon world. This would also mean that the Ultra Beasts did not originate from Ultra Space, but are instead descended from Poke-world Pokemon that fell through Ultra Wormholes.
>>
>>31574706
Oooh this is a fun one
>>
when you beat a league, you don't become THE champion, you become A champion. Many trainers have beaten the league before and have champion status, but only the original champion stays on champion duty (challenging challengers, etc). This is why title defense is in Sun and Moon but not any other games.
>>
>>31574953
i always assumed the 'champion' was just another employee because there's no way they can actually make anyone stick around and fight off rivals, people have other shit to do
>>
>>31574466
I actually really like this, and I really like the picture. Neat ideas.
>>
Ditto being a failed Mew clone is too big a coincidence not to be true, right? IIRC Gamefreak even came out and said it wasn't canon, but it makes so much sense.

Also, Deoxys was created when the ultimate weapon laser hit a meteorite.
>>
>>31572154
Marowak, yes, that's plausible and probably that's how it works. But on Cubone you can clearly see it's an older, cracked skull of a much bigger specimen.
>>
No evidence but the statue outside the Ruins of Alph in GSC is Arceus and GF just don't know what they were doing then.
>>
File: CW-74fiUwAANJA6.jpg (14KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
CW-74fiUwAANJA6.jpg
14KB, 600x850px
Kangaskhan being related to the Marowak line is not just a theory

>Cubone and Marowak are the orphan Pokémon
>their bodies resemble Kangaskhan, the mother Pokémon
>they always appear near each other

Its obvious that Cubone is a baby Kangaskhan which lost its mother, I don't know if they had planed for Marowak to evolve in to Kangaskhan, but at least they are related in that way.
>>
>>31575334
I don't remember exactly how they look. But probably,considering the Arceus egg event
>>
>>31574953
Then explain why Steven in Episode Delta delegated into Wallace and not into Brendan/May.
>>
>>31574953
>>31575101

The Champions are seen usually multiple times in different places around the region. My guess is that when someone challenges the first of E4, which probably doesn't happen that often, Champion gets the "hey, boss, come back ASAP" note. Given that, for example, Steven in RSE is seen used HM Fly, they have to have ways to. It doesn't happen in S/M because not everything is yet implemented in their league, it probably works more like "the Champion is in, we letting people fight now".

So, was Blue the first Kanto Champion? Because that's one odd element in here.
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 648x616px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
159KB, 648x616px
>>31575372

They look like generic Rhydons used in Gen 1 and 2. Also, I swear I remember there was one outside. If you listen to the radio while in the ruins, you can hear an 8-bit theme of Arceus so I guess that's one evidence, along with the Arceus event but that's more like of reusing old canon to fit a new one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iylYxStrldA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuXI7qcNsHQ
>>
>>31570907
>that pouch
>that head
Wow, Kangaskhan's model got fucked up in 3D, huh?
>>
>>31571812
>Mewtwonite Y
Because you'll never form a bond strong enough with Mew to get him to megaevolve.

Mew is a free spirit and resents being captured.
>>
File: Marshadow and Magearna.png (200KB, 475x1643px) Image search: [Google]
Marshadow and Magearna.png
200KB, 475x1643px
>>
>>31575427
My theory is that Blue didn't have to challenge the previous champion for the position because it was vacant. Lance was like an acting champion as well as a member of the Elite Four. The previous champion (Prof Oak?) retired some time before.
>>
>>31576010
Nah marshadow is mimikyu minus pikachu rag
>>
>>31571479
Fuck off
Most retarted headcannon ever
>>
File: blastoise-mega.jpg (38KB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
blastoise-mega.jpg
38KB, 300x262px
>>31576192
Mega Blastoise is best headcannon.
>>
>>31576151
Actually read the thing. Marshadow and Magearna have vertical red oval eyes. If you line their eyes up, their mouths also line up. Their heads are both basically circles with the bottom quadrant flattened. Their names both start with Ma. They both have widows' peaks. Magearna's body holds a being made of life energy of dead Pokemon. Both are Mythical Pokemon and Marshadow is right after Magearna in the Pokedex. It all adds up. Mimikyu and Marshadow have very little in common, comparatively.
>>
File: TOO MUCH.jpg (270KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TOO MUCH.jpg
270KB, 1152x2048px
IGN exists in the Pokemon world
>>
>>31571852
This is interesting
>>
>>31573357
Yeah, in Origins, Brock asked Red how many badges he had and picked specific Pokemon based on the answer.
>>
>>31575363
But anon, all Cubone lose their mothers.
>>
>>31573269
I AM REJECTING MY POKEMANITY!
>>
>>31576192

Except Missigno glitch confirms this in R/B.
>>
>>31573357

Autism.

Fuck you.

Die.
>>
File: orre.png (229KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
orre.png
229KB, 600x600px
Ok i just started playing colosseum so feel free to prove me wrong

What if the orre games take place in the original universe years after the meteor or the ultra beast fucked everything up

it would at least explain why eveything is way more edgy in these games because humans are just starting to re build
>>
>>31575270
>Ditto being a failed Mew clone
this
>>
>>31571950
Tapu Giri :^)
>>
>>31571503
I still want to know what the absolute fuck Mega Stones even are. Evolution stones make SOME sense, maybe they have some sort of radiation or wave that allows the pokemon to reach adulthood. But a random stone that forces a pokemon to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOOOOND is so weird.
>>
>>31573220
Just because of the gender of their pokemon?
>>
Unlike the creation of Mewtwo in Gen 1 where it was designed to be the strongest pokemon ever but also suffered from having such a savage heart, Null/Silvally was created for a very specific purpose. Although, it was supposed to possess a similar ability to Arceus in order to help subdue and or kill the Ultra Beasts, it was noted that Null went on a rampage during tests in the Aether Foundation labs. Many of the scientists including Faba have found a way to keep its latent powers in check with the restraining mask that Null wears, however, during the creation of Null, Wicke was the only person in the participation of creating Null who was capable of giving it a good heart. She also managed to encode ways of feeling emotion into the Memory Drives so that the RKS System and the Null models would sync accordingly. (in case they were needed to change its type) This new sense of emotion along with the Memory Drives further reduced the risk of rampage and ultimately, it would give Null a new sense of life. The mask not only helped restrain its rampage, but it also helped it become more self-aware of its surroundings as it developed, and thanks to Wicke, self-aware of the life around it.

After Gladion stole Null from the Aether Foundation, it was as if a part of Wicke was watching over him, especially when Gladion had no one else to turn to or support him. It was as if that piece of Wicke took care of him for over the next two years the same way that she took good care of both him and Lillie back at Aether Paradise before they both ran away. After all, it's safe to say that Wicke was more of a mother to Lillie and Gladion than Lusamine was to her own children.

It's pretty interesting and crazy how a synthetic pokemon made in a lab can evolve from Happiness as opposed to just man-made objects.

inb4 I get flak for the whole emotion untangibility thing. Crazy stuff can happen in the world of Pokemon.
>>
This may sound strange, but I had recently thought that the Ultra Beasts are not only related to Pokémon, but were their ancestors. It would explain the numerous oddities that Pokémon exhibited. Both the Cosmog line and Necozma have the traits of both Pokémon and Ultra Beasts.

Another theory that I have is that Beast Boost is not the Ultra Beasts' true ability. Their actual abilities were replaced by Beast Boost when they came through the Ultra Wormhole.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (20KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
>>31570907
Tapus represent the 4 regions of Europe. Tapu Bulu is Southern Europe (the Spanish bull), Tapu Lele is Eastern Europe (matrioshka), Tapus Fini is Northern Europe and Tapu Koko is Western Europe (ie. French cock)

It's bullshit but I believe it
>>
File: 1410538808316.png (1MB, 1160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410538808316.png
1MB, 1160x1080px
>>31571639
>iris is the strongest champion
>>
>>31571639
The ratio would still be wrong then. I remember seeing some chart about popular games playerbases on /v/ and it turned out Pokemon's fanbase is about 60% male, 40% female.
>>
>>31578367
Have you ever bred Cubones?
>>
>>31583687
And where is central europe?
>>
>>31580464
but that's wrong, idiot
>>
>>31571706
underrated post, fucking tinfoil hat + autism crazy but its logically sound. holy shit.
>>
>>31571872
that's not how DNA works, if every thing shares a common ancestor, the common ancestors DNA would be less complex, as everything that follows from it has to share some of it.
>>
Silver is the son of Ariana and Giovanni, and possible relative of Jupiter from Team Galactic.

The goofy Rockey Grunt from gen 2 was only goofy because he was a foreigner speaking poorly
>>
>>31583687
Lele is a butterfly though
>>
>>31581746
I know Bulbapedia has the Orre games on their timeline, but was there ever any source for why they put them where they did? Just curious.

Another theory cold be that they take place in a universe where Team Plasma succeeded, and the people on Poke-North America were seperated from most Pokemon, which is why there are so few in Orre. Maybe people were forced to move to a desert where there were few Pokemon?
>>
Mewtwo was designed to be a countermeasure against legendaries that had the power to destroy or drastically alter the world, like Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia.
>>
>>31585824
No, he was an attempt to clone mew
>>
I headcanon that Shiinotic unintentionally create Phantump by causing children to die alone and lost in the forest, and as a result, Phantump hate them with a burning passion.

>Shiinotic Sun Dex Entry: "Forests where Shiinotic live are treacherous to enter at night. People confused by its strange lights can never find their way home again."

>Phantump Y/Alpha Sapphire Dex Entry: "According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest."
>>
>>31575363
We see and fight Cubone's mother and it's a Marowak.
>>
>>31587068
Yeah but WHY

>Let's create life because idk lmao
>Let's create life...AND save the world or try to.
>>
>>31583745
the 90% of that 40% are most likely trannies
>>
>>31575727
That is really cool. How the GSC Unown broadcast was reused as Arceus' theme.
>>
>>31571889
Copypasta
>>
Pokeballs save the lives of pokemon.

In the wild, as the laws of nature dictate, there is a food chain and pokemon kill other pokemon for various reasons. Everytime you beat a pokemon in the wild, its health bar hits zero and it disappears, never to be seen again. You never meet the same wild pokemon because you killed all everyone of them after you beat it.

The pokeball system, which was designed for storage and battling, kept pokemon from dying in battle. In olden times, it was inefficient for you to keep training the same species of pokemon over and over gain due to it dying in battle, and ethics also. The system detects when health is critically low and when the pokemon is unable to battle any longer by checking its vital signs, and pulls it back into storage, effectively keeping it from perishing.

Prime examples: A hyperbeam can absolutely destroy an environment, as well as kill any pokemon if the user is strong enough or if the opponent is weak. A hyper beam on a level 1 Pidgey? Complete kill in the wild, but if the pidgey is printed into the system of a pokeball, it is pulled back right before the final stroke by its pokeball. Though this is very useful in not having your best buddies die, the pokeball should still be taken to be treated at healthcare centers.

Also, it provides a variety of uses such as easy transportation and freedom of space while traveling, as well as recreating an environment that the pokemon has grew up in.

For example, a fish cannot survive on land, but in many cases we see pokemon that belong in the water float in the air as if it was still in the water! The pokeball alters (safely) the pokemon to fit in any environment, such as changing its internal composition to be able to breath air while still allowing it to breath water normally. An addition program as called.

TBC
>>
>>31592645
Continued

If evolution happens, and the pokemon is able to breath on land as normal without the usage of a pokeball program, then that very addition program from its previous form is taken away for efficiency purposes. These additives allow...
>Fish to be on land
>Land pokemon to be underwater (as seen in dive scenarios)
>Animals of any environment to survive/stand against extreme environments (desert pokemon in a winter wonderland)
>TM/HM learning
Do note that if a pokemon is released from its pokeball, the additives are taken away and the pokemon is "returned" to its "original" form, the quotations being that even if it has evolved, only the additives are taken, the form is the same. The only thing that is retained however are the TM/HM learnsets, as it is incorporated into the brain and memory of the pokemon. The pokemon is also transported to its original environment so to keep sadistic trainers from hurting precious animals.

The pokeball system allows the pokemon to go full throttle in its ferocity and its nature. It is a safe system for both man and pokeman.

Signed,
Prof. __________
>>
File: 13192226.jpg (227KB, 400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13192226.jpg
227KB, 400x1000px
>>31575427
>it probably works more like "the Champion is in, we letting people fight now".
The email on Oak's PC in Gen 1 always gave me the impression that the League was only taking on challengers during certain time periods or occasions. I don't see why the E4 would need to advertise themselves otherwise, unless it's just another instance of GF not having thought it through much. Similarly, Gym Leaders and their flunkies probably don't live in their Gyms, as interesting as that would be in many cases, and instead are open either during their set schedules or just whenever the Leader is in.

In both cases, shit's always open when the player needs it to be, Leaders being away for plot reasons aside, because having it otherwise would be extremely inconvenient for many players.
>>
>>31580464
'M evolves into Kangaskhan dumbass.

It can also evolve into Clefairy.
>>
File: green.png (4KB, 169x120px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
4KB, 169x120px
butterfree and venomoth got switched during development at some point before the art got made and they figured it didn't matter enough to change it back

i remember reading somewhere that sugimori based art off the sprites instead of the other way round, would be grateful 2 anyone who can find the source xoxo
>>
>>31571639
Lillie was dressed like that before lusamine found nihilego you fuckwad, litetally happens IN the game
>>
>>31571706
Dont they meet her parent in the series tho?
>>
dragon was explicitly designed to be an end-game type, resistant to the starters' types and electric (for pikachu or something idfk), and weak only to itself and a relatively obscure type (ice).

it was also added very late in the game, which is demonstrably true if you look at the order in which type relationships are coded in.

there's another theory that ice was added late, with the evidence being that there are no pure ice types in gen i, but fire > ice is literally the third interaction coded in.
>>
>>31571343
>strong motherly instincts to help a crying baby
that'd be an easier fall back if it actually appeared for any crying baby pokemon. You know, like Chansey actually does, and Kangaskhan doesn't.
>>
>>31583693
>"I've never seen her challenge mode team": the post
>>
>>31594285
>Cubone not a crying baby
Mkay
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.