[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what if the pokémon league in the games worked more like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485133465456.jpg (97KB, 447x530px) Image search: [Google]
1485133465456.jpg
97KB, 447x530px
So what if the pokémon league in the games worked more like they did in the anime? How would that affect the game? Would it impact replay value that much?

>inb4 BURASTO BAAAA-

Heh, but seriously.
>>
A 3v3 single elimination tournament with 6 v 6 finals?
>>
>>31569325
Just put like 10 random battles cut from the battle facilty.
It could be fun, but then Elite 4 should be a lot harder.
>>
>>31569325
So basically PWT, but on a larger scale, and letting you use a full team after preliminaries? Doubt it would be much different. You would be fighting a few trainers, and challenging the Champ. It's basically E4 reskinned,.
>>
>>31569325
It wouldn't be that much different to the games in full honesty, but I feel it could be a good idea, lets say the games would do it in a top 128 format, the first time around would have static fights mixed in with some random ones and every league conference after would be completely random with potentially gym leaders and such coming in.

With a 128 format you as the player would have six fights to go through then presumably the Elite Four and Champion making a total of 11 fights for the league. This would give the excuse for Villains and Rivals to show up as opponents in the Conference or various other people that you meet throughout your journey.
>>
4 3v3 battles in specific terrain.
Then 3 6v6 battles against rivals/reoccuring characters.
Then you can challenge the E4?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.