[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Shuffle/ General: Don't Forget to Grind Useless Abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 10

Currently:
>Carnivine Try'ems Items
>Daily Pokemon #5 (Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Durant, Heatmor, Maractus)
>Winking Totodile
>Shiny Gyarados Safari
>Groudon (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Kyogre (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Gyarados (hearts) [PSBs]
>Politoed (300 coins) (70 BP, Crowd Control)
>Wailord (hearts)
>Celebi Timed Escalation (200 stages)

Celebi Prizes
>50 - MSU
>75 - Skill swap
>100 - M Cookies x2
>125 - MSU
>150 - RML x2
>175 - MSU x2
>200 - RML x3

Coming soon
>M-Gyarados Competition
>Special Virizion stage
>Winking Wigglytuff
>Pikachu (love)
>Alolan pokémon (Spring 2018 - if we're lucky)
>Anticipation for new RML shitmons

>Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg
>>
Grinding coins.
Got wailord and winkmons already, just updated today, good shit. fucking winkmons made me waste all my money on 6 greatballs combined.

How hard is Celebi 200?
Wondering if spending extra 20 hearts on the escalation and 14000 coins is worth 3 RMLs
>>
Sorry, couldn't save the other thread because I went to other board by the time the raid happened.

Anyways, I'm also grinding coins since those winkmons suck you dry with those catch rates.

>>31569043
Some anon said that either you go the Ttar route with strong bugs (lvl. 15 or 20) or go for the Sinister power route if you have the ability to keep up the combos. Reminder that Celebi resets the board at some point.

Haven't done it that far since I'm tired and don't have the strong mons needed to do so yet so I'm just repeating what I have seen in the past thread.
>>
So guys I have absolutely no clue what to spend my Victiny exp on. I mean Machamp is a given but other than that I don't know. I was thinking about fire types for the Virizion stage or Electric/Grass for the competition, but I ain't sure what's the best and my electric/grass all kind of suck.
>>
>>31569232
Isn't that more the reason to level up your electric and grass pokes?

If you already have your shaymin, bellosom, virizion, zekrom, raikou and friends level 10 you technically are free to level up whatever you want.
>>
>>31569281
I have no shaymin or bellosom so that's why, only one I have is a SL2 Lilligant
Raikou, Zapdos and Zekrom are all Max and so is Ampharos, but my grass are somewhat lacking
>>
>>31569300
Well, looking at my pokes that were high level before obtaining some of those, Chestnaught and Sceptile are the only ones that really catch my eye atm. Maybe the electric ones will suffice for an easier time for the comp. And since you didn't mention Virizion I supppose you don't have it?

In any case if you're planning on potentially grinding it you are better off leveling those fire types.

Reshiram, Emboar (with SS, and RMLs), Ho-Oh (with SS), Blaziken, Talonflame, Charizard (RMLs) work. If you don't have Ho-Oh you can go for Delphox to have the same effect.

Or maybe you want to tackle it with some Flying types? Mega-Salamente, Lugia, Braviary and Tornadus are pretty good actually.
>>
Shit, I woke up an hour ago and wasn't able to save the thread. I was about to create a new one. What was the raid about?
>>
>Dumping Exp. Boosters from the safari onto Greninja
>Accidentally give it a Level Up
>It's only level 5, and was only a couple hundred exp away from leveling

Wew, good times.
>>
>>31569588
Silly anon. Thanks for giving me a laugh this early in the morning.
>>
>>31569440
I dont have virizion so I count on getting it next week. The fire types however i have all of 'em so will do that, thanks
>>
>>31569588
That candy has gone to the land of poorly used items, along with the one I gave me Latias to get to level 10 and the two SSs I had to give to de/re-spookify my Gengar after doing Conkeldurr's mission.
>>
Two hours without a reply and we're only on page 5. This is gonna be a slow day.
>>
Leddit says that giving RMLs to Scyther is absolutely not worth it. Is that true? because I've already given him like 4.
>>
>>31570431
Swarm and Po4 aren't really good skills, so I'd agree
>>
>>31570448
Well fug.
>>
Is shiny Magikarp worth to catch? It's the only one I still haven't caught from the safari.
>>
>>31571027
gotta catch 'em all lad
>>
Is it worth getting mega lucario for the mega areodactyl stage?
>>
>>31571027
No idea, but I had to use two jewels just to catch the damn thing.

In the end it feels good catching a mon with only an 1% encounter rate.
>>
>>31571027
If you don't mind not catching everything, you can skip it. You'll never use it
>>
>>31571231
Lucario, Venusaur, or Blastoise all work well. All are available in expert stages and stones are on mission cards.
>>
File: ogbvbh.jpg (78KB, 613x650px) Image search: [Google]
ogbvbh.jpg
78KB, 613x650px
>>31569743

> not much to do so let's complete the mission cards
> Let's start with Conks mission
> tried 4 times without success
> finally kicked his venous ass
> forgot activate that mission
>>
>>31571261
>two fucking jewels
>>
>>31568988

Fug, the extra stage of Virizion is fucking bullshit. Tried it to start grinding and its catch rate is awful. I´ll wait for its special stage.
>>
I'm just 22 S ranks close to unlock Jumpluff but l'm to jewish to use coins for completing them, even when l still have 70k
>>
>>31569082
>Reminder that Celebi resets the board
its after 30%hp left. And of course once DD went off.

>>31569043
considering we get new rml mons on tuesday. Yes.

>>31569232
I spend it on Mawile (18), Throh (12), Kingdra (9) and Emolga (7)

>>31569523
same here...
we failed as a group. bad rng shall be our punishment and may meowth never spam coins for us :^)

>>31569588
still not as bad as that one leddit fag that used multiple SS on Mew to grind all of its abilities

>>31569626
normie reeeeee :^)

>>31570431
not sure if serious or baiting. nontheless scyther is a meme. But one of the best ones we have :^)
>>
>>31573461
step up your game lad
I'm at 91k and need like 10 sranks and dont feel like using items

fun story

>be s-ranking stages from 500+
>use +5 on Woobat
>nice! I can get a 5 icon match on first turn with Darkrai
>good stuff that I gave it cookies and so it has 95% on 5matches
>sleep charm doesnt activate (psychich is not immune to sleep)
>no need to say that rng was horrible and I missed the srank
>>
>>31573168
On the plus side, if you haven't gotten Cobalion, Mamoswine, or Walrein yet, their stages are super easy with M-Houndoom now.
>>
General slow af
everyone playing ygo duel link now?
but dont worry lads. we even will survive that :^)
>>
We can survive anything, I won't let the bread die!!
>>
can't seem to beat mega fug guys, any recomendations?
>>
>>31575960
use shuffle move :^)
>>
>>31575960
Full items. You will probably need them to beat every boss stage from now on.
>>
>>31574842
I'd be playing duel is it wasn't server downtime every time I tried to log on. Jesus Christ. Why does the game even need a constant connection if your not doing PvP?
>>
>>31576068
full items, and shuffle move barely brought him to 20%. thanks gs
>>
I brought Venusaur, Greninja, Charizard, and Blastoise to Victini.

>>31574842
Duel is legit except for the constant wifi connection and battery suck, so basically I can only play when home and plugged in.
>>
>>31575960
MS M-Diancie <;)
>>
>>31576970
I just started playing recently, I dont have M-Diancie
>>
>>31576944
Shit, what team were you using?
>>
>>31577159
Tried both M-Altaria and M-Glalie, Dragoran, Articuno and Haxorus.
>>
File: IMG_0442.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0442.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>Every time

Also
>Go in MAX Tyranitar, 10/10 Scyther, 5/5 Genesect and 5/5 Yveltal
>All items
>Stressing
>Win with 11 seconds remaining
Did I get really good at this game or something? It must had been from grinding Eject :^)
>>
>>31577271
Answer: Scyther is a beast. Now buff that Heracross, dawg.
>>
>>31577201
wtf dude... using m-altaria hurts
go m-gengar and dancing dragons team.
should check the op for the pastebin and spreadsheet link. Its a lil bit outdated, but the strats should still work

>>31577271
nice job lad!
>>
>>31579022
what exactly am I looking for in the pastebin?
>>
Been going back to Roseus Center for some S ranks and catches I missed. I'll probably go for the S rank on M-Fug tomorrow after Meowth to help fund that all items run (got an A rank way back in the day, missed the S by 2 moves). I am correct in thinking that with power creep, the new best team would be M-Latios, Dragonite, SS Zygarde-Complete and one of the Kyurem forms?
>>
>>31579488
Haha no.
Best team would be Fug, Xerneas, Kyurem (Ice) and... Diancie? A Barrier/Block Smash that's SE and not dragon.
>>
>>31579828
Aight. Think I'll use Mamobro over Diancie just out of personal taste.
>>
>>31579234
Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview
>>
>>31579488
do you remember what team you used back then when you beat mfug for the first time?
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Uh is this meant to be able to happen?
>>
>>31580374
Man, I don't know. That was probably almost a year ago, I'm not even sure what was available at the time and what wasn't. It probably would've been M-Latios, Dragonite, and 2 other strong SE mons. Maybe Latias and Xerneas?
>>
>>31573590
>and may meowth never spam coins for us :^)

Stay mad mobilefags
>>
>>31581111
What a waste.
>>
Bumping for saving the thread
>>
Don't forget to use Exp x 1.5 on Eevee, you fucking normies.
>>
>>31582513
Second bump
>>
>>31584157
Morning you guys.
Please make up your mind is acyther a meme or not? I already gave two candies to the fucker.

Probably gonna candy Emboar, Emolga, Mewtwo and Shuckle next.
>>
>>31584644
I'm honestly not sure. 125 BP is pretty great, but the lack of decent abilities is a detriment. Wait until Tuesday for the RML update. Who knows, maybe they'll let Fug take candies, then we'll all look like fools (I'm not holding my breath though).

Definitely do Mewtwo next. Too useful not to candy.

Regardless, I've already given a few cookies to Emolga so I guess he's next for me. I skipped Emboar because my current fire team consists of Fug/Blaziken, Charizard, Entei/Reshiram and Pyroar. Pyroar has Relentless which is SL5 for me, and as long as the opponent is burned is always the better option. If it isn't, Burning it takes priority over Risk-taker, and then clearing any disruptions before that. And if it's a 3-mon stage there's no room for it then.

Is Shuckle a meme? I feel like IT'S a meme.
>>
>>31584704
Of course it's a meme. Everything is a meme, you should know that by now. :^)

But seriously, yes, I think it is.
>>
>>31584644
its a meme like >scizor and you should feel bad for wasting rml on it. kek

>>31584704
You dont solely use Emboar for your fire team. You use it for your itemless surival runs lad
>>
>>31584843
But I've already got 20/20 SL5 Machamp, Hoopa-U and Ladorus-T. It's completely useless to me at this point.
>>
>>31584858
Switching Lando for Emboar will result in a more consistent team. But if you are able to get it done all the time, thats also good I guess.
>>
Please lord let GS run another mega sceptile and mega swampert competition.
Latias too, btw how long since it was released?
>>
>>31584904
Dear Custmer, we will make sure to repeat those events. The Hoen Trio mega orbs will be prizes for mission card #43 and #45. Please look forward to the Latios repeat in September 2018. We hope you suport Poketoru even in future and dont forget to make use of our current 118 jewels offer.
>>
>>31584889
Yeah, I can clear it with that team. So why waste the candies on Emboar? Especially since I'll get no other usage out of it. Hoopa-U and Lando-T are arguably way more useful, Machamp DEFINITELY is.

>>31584988
>September 2018
So soon? When did GS get competent?
>>
I'm at max coins and done everything, so I won't play shuffle until the next update
>>
>>31585694
Have you grinded your Kyogre to SL5? :^)
>>
Worst Weekend Meowth run ever only netted me 2600 coins. After first move, zero matches on the first disruption. Not a single 3-match mega boost activated so I didn't mega until 5 moves left.
>>
>>31585986
Got 6100 even though shit combos, I never had meowth summon more than 3 coins after the first disruption,cool shit.
>>
>>31585986
Damn anon, and I thought the 4900 I got today were bad.
>>
What's the best first move for weekend Meowth? I've just been making a horizontal match of 3 which drops 3 of the vertical lines whichever side I do it on
>>
>>31586289
I do that as well, don't think there's a better move.
>>
>>31585751
I'm sure its already at lv5 for him :^)

>>31585986
if used mfug meme team: thats what you get for not using salamance supreme team :^)

if used salamence meme team: thats what you get for not using mfug supreme team :^)
>>
>>31587056
What if I used the M-Mewtwo antisemitism team
>>
>>31587470
get out normie reeeeeee :^)
>>
>>31585986
I feel ya, I got 3400 on one of my Meowth runs with M-Salamence. I think my worst run ever was 1*** (maybe 1400?) with MMY before the stage got upgraded to spawn more coins on the first disruptions and have a better starting board.

On a different note, I finally have that shiny S on M-Fug. Man, the nerf hit it hard, I got it with 5 moves to spare. Makes me almost regret going all items.
>>
>>31587885
never go cheap on a boss stage. better regret wasting like 2k-3k coins then having to repeat a MS, DD and +5 run for example
>>
Good team to beat Wailord?
>>
Don't you guys die on me
>>
>>31589005
literally anything se with bellossom and fug
>>
>>31584644
My Scyther is level 20 and I get plenty of use from it.

>>31584704
Shuckle is a decent meme.

>>31589005
I did Emolga 15/4, Zekrom, Venusaur, whatever.
>>
Does anyone have that imgur link (I think it was from leddit) that showed the icons of all the mons not yet in the game? Not the recent one that shows all the new shinies, I meant the now-outdated one that had the rest of the national dex, holiday, and emoticon mons that were missing.
>>
Bump. I'm so close to M-Metagross. I want to finish with all the normal stages
>>
>>31590900
Good luck anon! Since there's only a couple new lame eventmons and a repeat competition next week, it looks like you'll have plenty of time to do that. I think all items with M-Garchomp and strongest SE mons (I know my maxed out Machamp was on there) got me the S-rank on M-Gross without too much trouble. Be warned though, the next area is pretty tough.
>>
so i think i only get to celebi 125 whats the best team for possibly itemless 100 and 125? or do i need time and atk plus
>>
>>31590900
How much money you got? I'm around the same place as you. I really wanna get to M-Salamence, but I wanna be good on coins for next week.
>>
>>31591058
Thanks, anon. I don't have M-Garchomp, GS never released it since I begun playing, but hopefully M-Camel will suffice.

>>31591298
I'm at 31k right now. That's enough for one full-item run on each mega (Metagross and Salamence).
>>
Who here /duel/?
>>
>>31592191
Me WHEN ITS FUCKING WORKING
>>
Fuck.

I'm redoing old stages to catch mons I missed and I keep failing Shiftry. Anyone know a good strategy? I'm using Fug, 10/10 Scyther, 5/5 Genesect and Levanny for Block Smash+ (remember when we thought that was a meme?) and I still fail 4/5 times...
>>
>>31592817
Wait would Charizard actually be a good mega for this stage?
>>
>>31592854
I defeated it with Fug, perhaps you need to buy some items in order to get a good catch rate.
>>
>>31591573
The Camel should do fine. Watch out though, having enough coins for both mega stages won't be enough, there are some really annoying stages in M-Mence's area that'll probably take an item or two.

Also, why is Phantump such a cunt? I can't even beat the stage without M+5 and it leaves me with a shitty 19% catch rate.
>>
>>31591243
even with mobile slowdown you might need items

>>31592191
yup. playing in between shuffle hearts recharging. pretty fun. no problems from germany with login :^)

>>31593251
>Phantump such a cunt?
because thats GS interpretation of fun
>>
Ah, the old complaining technique. Caught Phantump at 19%, brought it back and S ranked the fucker.
>>
Bamparuu I like bumping thread with you!
>>
does the bin has a list of recommended RML SS and candied pokemon? it is such a common question and the answer is just according to the events most of the time but i need one that can cover it without the event bias at hand.
>>
>>31595428
Yeah but you should wait for the update tomorrow we're getting more RML mons so everything might change.

I mean, it probably won't, but a guy can dream... 10/10 RML Megaboost++ Fug, 10/10 RML Whirlpool Kyogre, 10/10 Ground Forces Groudon... sigh...
>>
>>31595476
oh yeah that was around the corner its just i have limited candies and with so littlel time left on celebii i cant make it to 150 just 125 and prolly machamp is the best solid choice (his risk taker is lvl4) does lvl 20 makes a huge boost on his damage output?
>>
>>31595534
I think your best bet is waiting until Tuesday, because the meta will change. Priorities now might not be priorities after the upd8. Level 20 Machamp always does big damage, but Machamp isn't going to do anything for you against Celebi either way.
>>
Bumparino.
>>
Is M-Metagross doable without a C-1?
>>
>>31596774
i tought that it is a rule of thumb to go full items on every mega stage to rank S to never do it again
>>
>>31597112
I realized right after posting that. Either way, M-Camerupt made very very short work of it.
>>
Any tips for Likiliky? Its kicking my ass, the only fighting mega I have is Mewtwo X.
>>
>>31597167
It would be best to go Mewtwo-X, 10/10RML SL5 Machamp, 5/5RML Lucario and a fighting mon for disruptions (Gallade for blocks, SS'd Throh for barriers)
>>
>>31597167
what the fuck dude?? is this guy our new meme?
stop everything you are doing and go get m-luke (ex stage 2 and mission card whatever)
>>
Don't know if it's been discussed before but Wailord is fucking incredible. Up to 105 power right off the bat and one of the best abilities in the game.
>>
>>31598897
He's been proposed for the new water all stars team with shiny Gyarados, greninja and another one i dont remember (kingdra maybe). We're still left to see what GS does tomorrow for the updtate but i guess it'll stay solid
>>
Holy fuck, I hate Claydol's stage.
>>
File: heh.jpg (38KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
38KB, 438x438px
If the update tomorrow isn't the real one with juicy stuff like new ss and rml mons then this mew's gonna get it.
>>
>>31599673
>mew used aura sphere!
>>
>Gamefreak is going to be releasing Mega Stones through participation in online competitions
>i.e. the GS Shuffle model
I blame you fucks for this
>>
>>31600147
you can blame GS in general for anything bad that happens in your life. That's how we usually roll anyway
>>
Who /ready/ here for tomorrow?

>800 coins
>just finished charmander stage
>s-ranked like 2 stages
>fug present

I AM READY!!!!! :^)
>>
>64k coins (will be 70k before the update), just S-ranked M-Metagross, Celebi 200 completed, Safari done, Quake at SL2, RB at SL2, Wailord mine

>>31600852
lol
>>
>>31600852
10/10
If you don't score more than 100k in this competition, I will be disappointed.
>>
>>31600852
60k coins (grinding more today), Celebi 200 done, Safari done, all new eventmons caught, Groudon was already skill level 4 from the first PSB grinding event back in the day (not my wisest decision), taking it easy with some coin grinding and S ranking this week.

Do we know what skills the two new eventmons from the update will have?
>>
how the fuck do I beat Lucario? He's a giant fucking block of HP that spawns in NVE mons and starts disrupting every move when his hp gets down.
>>
>>31601430
Git gud
But seriously use M-Slowbro and keep a constant combo going. It's not that hard
>>
>>31601758
That's what I'm doing, but I'm just not doing enough damage. It doesn't help that I get shaky and panicked when I'm on a time stage, though.

Does leveling actually help?

Does leveling
>>
>>31601345
>event back in the day (not my wisest decision
ahhh I remember it like it was yesterday. all those anons memeing wether or not to grind groudon. it was hilarious :^)

>>31601430
mfug 20/20, mewtwo lv20 with po4 lv5, deoxys lv10 and cutie lv10 should be enough :^)

>90k coins (maybe 93k once the update hits)
>525 s-ranks
>9 more pokemon to catch up completely with main stages
>groudon lv2 and all other events caught/finished
>celebi 200 finished
>3 SS

I AM READY! For all the Disappointments GS will throw at us in a few hours :^)
>>
5 MSUs, 6 RMLs, 2 SS going into update. I expect we'll get at least one gift SS and RML upon update, as per precedent.
>>
>>31602021
I used to be like that at times stages too. You only need to practice. And yes leveling does help.
>>
What is your current Meowth 37 team?
>>
Honestly, the thing about this update I'm most looking forward to is all the discussion/shitposting we'll have here in /shuffle/ about the new uses for RML and SS.
>>
>>31603840
If you don't swap Lucario to Nosedive, you're a noob.
>>
>>31600076
>It misses!
>>
>>31603435
po4 mewtwo lv20, sword trio at lv6

>>31603840
gs will fuck up and I know it. nothing can save us

on a sidenote:
only 2 of my friends have finished celebi 200
like 6 or 7 have done 175
rest are normies
2 dont even have started it. wtf

reeeee
>>
Excuse me, im new on this. Whats the meaning of SE?
>>
>>31605001
Shota Embrace
>>
>>31604164
Welcome abroad!
>>
>>31605001
Sexual Explosion

We use it to refer the the Pokemon we would fuck.
>>
Almost update don't die bump
>>
>>31605038
>>31605376
Fucking kek
Someone tell me who collarfag is, tho, was he a regular here?
>>
>>31606676
Collarfag was the greatest shuffler in all the land. His uncanny RNG and skill was a shining beacon of encouragement for all of us. Unfortunately his ability to conquer a freemium games displeased Genius Sonority and he was banished to the darklands to never play again.

Wait am I confusing him with Avengah? Ah whatever. They're memes. That's all they are.
>>
>>31606676
he was a legend. he rather played shuffle than going to his own graduation. truly an inspiration for us all
>>
>>31606815
>They're memes. That's all they are.
All we are are memes in the wind...
>>
Is chill better at skill level 4 or 5?
From what I'm seeing on the wiki
4 is 45%/55%/100%
5 is 50%/50%/100%
>>
>>31607041
wat
The ability sheet says it has 50/60/100% at level 5
That shit hasn't been updated in ages tho
>>
>>31607101
http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Level
Is this info off then?
>>
>3 hours to go
If Absol doesn't get RMLs I'll be mad
>>
>>31607648
Ooh, that'd be nice.
>>
>>31608413
Bumpini before the update
>>
>>31604418
>sword trio at lv6

How do you not kill Meowth prematurely every time?
>>
>>31603435

Gengar/Shiny Magikarp/Angry Pikachu/Chandelure all MAXed

I always go for the 5 coins whenever things look extra swell~ :3
>>
Shoutout to pre-upd8 jitters.
>>
update very soon
>>
If dubs, Nosedive Lucario is canon.
>>
>2 jewels present
>2 RMLs present
>1 SS present

>3ds
>>
>2 Jewels
>2 RML
>1 SS

>2 JEWELS
>>
>M-Gyarados compy
>Winking Hoenns
>LATIAS ESCALATION!!!!
>Bellossom (hearts) [PSBs]
>Virizion (gold) [PSBs and RMLs]
>>
>No Hearts Need
>FREE TRIAL

Are they losing money or something?
>>
>Weather Trio gets no SS
Rev up those coins amigos, time to get Quake and Rock Smash to Lvl 5
>>
>ALL PIKACHU VARIANTS GET RMLS
>>
Looks like there's a new M-Audino that'll be here soon...

>>31609415
Which is no hearts needed?
>>
>>31584904
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND
>>
Klefki swaps to MB+ and also gets RMLs, meaning it will now outclass Jirachi.

Toxicroak now swaps to 'Poison' and gets RMLs. Croagunk gets RMLs and swaps to 'Poison Pact'.

<;-) I'm so excited rn senpai.
>>
Poison pact croagunk, kek.
>>
>Steelix gets Flash Mob
Cannot wait for a Diancie rerun, I'm gonna make her my bitch with all the Poison and Steel types getting buffed in this update
>>
Swampert and Sceptile get RMLs--not Blaziken. Lels.

Gulpin also swaps to Poison and gets RMLs.

Steelix swaps to FLASH MOB now.

Trubbish swaps to Mind Zap and gets RMLs!!

Honedge swaps to Risk Taker and gets 10! RMLs!!!!

Doublade swaps to Po4+ and gets RMLs too.
>>
Vaporeon finally gets toeat candy just like it's brethren, shit was vodring me.
>>
Avalugg swaps to Flash Mob and gets RMLs.

Regice now swaps to Swap++ and Registeel swaps to BS++.

Dialga and Palkia now get 5 RMLs
>>
>>31609517
That registeel sounds fucking great

Carnivine gets flash mob too.
>>
>>31609469
>Jirachi
>Outclassed
Yeah, if you ignore the fact that Jirachi has 10 more base power, doesn't need a SS, also gets RMLs and got a PSB rerun not long ago meaning most people have it on Lvl 2 on the very least
>>
Carnivine gets Flash Mob and RMLs.

Staraptor gets 10 RMLs (!!!!)

Muk gets RMLs!!!!

Abomasnow gets 3 RMLs--swaps to Mind Zap!

Kyurem (Po5+) now gets RMLs, as does BEEDRILL.
>>
>>31609537
Calm down fampai. I'm not ignoring anything. Jirachi can be outclassed upon investment. In the same way that Emolga outclasses Thundurus-T upon investment. In the same way that Snover outclasses Vanilluxe upon receiving RMLs.
>>
>>31609543
Staraptor got those 10 RMLs ages ago, don't even remember which batch it was
>>
Both Gyaradoses get 3 RMLs.

Kabutops get RMLs.

Bellossom gets RMLs.
So what're y'all doing? You gonna start buffing your Poison types now? Who here /poison pact/?
>>
>>31609553
Except Emolga reaches a higher attack with RMLs than Thundurus because he gets none, while both Klefki and Jirachi get 5
>>
Bellossom is only here for 7 days, y'all. Better grind while you can. Gonna go from SL4 to 5 here.

>>31609557
That's awesome. I didn't realize how good Staraptor could be.
>>
>>31609579
I forgot that Jirachi got RMLs. You win this round, Jirachi Defener.
>>
>all these RMLs
>RMLs are as rare as dirt
>>
>>31609585
Winking mon now drop PSBs

Do we get anything useful past latias 100?
>>
Magikarp swaps to Risk Taker and now can go to level 20. Vanillish learns Ice Dance and goes to level 20 too.
>>
>>31609599
Likely, but waiting on leddit...
>>
>>31609585
I guess most people didn't notice Staraptor because Stabilize+ kind of sucks, but the top bracket teams during the MMX competition all had Staraptor on the team, it was actually because of that that I realized Staraptor had gotten 10 and not only 5 like Talonflame and Pidgeot
>>
So do we swap+RML Croagunk and/or Vanillish now or are Poison Pact and Ice Dance going to appear elsewhere soon enough? Who are you sending to Victini?
>>
>>31609602
Noticed this too, too many 20 levelp pokes.
Who's going to be the first lvl 30 pokemon?
>>
>>31609648
No need for that kind of creep [yet].
>>
>>31609648
---Fug---
>>
>>31609585
Me too, how much candy for lvl 4 to 5?
>>
>>31609673
>>
I really don't know what to bring to Victini. I'm seized with indecision. Has anyone used any Swaps yet? I think I might swap my Azumarill now. And I'm gonna start building Vanillish I guess. It'd go well with my SL5 Vanilluxe.
>>
So shufflebros, gimme tha skinny - who should is the next RML meme?
>>
>>31609902
desu dude I'm leaning on the icemons. Poison will likely have value in the future but the only combo Poison mega is Spooky Gengar, and he's one of those situational mega effects. I'm pulling the trigger with Vanillish and I'll probably do Avalugg in the future. M-Glalie, Vanilluxe, Vanillish, Articuno, Avalugg, RML Kyurem...there's plenty of ice weapons now.
>>
>STILL no absol rml
WHAT THE FUCK GS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I just: swapped Vanillish, swapped Abomasnow, fed Shiny Gary 3 RMLs, fed Abomasnow 3 RMLs, fed Greninja the rest of my RMLs.

Roast me famalamadingdong.
>>
We just need an ice risk taker and then it will be lit.
>>
I made the Azumarill swap finally.
>>
>>31608999
by not matching 4 icons of them ovbiously and only go for po4(+) when I snacked the coins

>>31609517
Registeel with BS++, Regirock with RB+
Dear GS Overloard: what ability would you suggest for Regice... BB+??? no! how about fuckin Swap!!

>>31609595
>RMLs are as rare as dirt
not if you waste tons of shekels to grind them in the rml drop stages :^)

>>31609995
memes
>>
>Absol no RML
>Both Nidos no SS
>Groudon and Kyogre are still a meme
>Ninja frog and Chesnaught get 10RML, Delphox gets keks

>NO REAL CONTENT FOR END PLAYERS!!! NOT A SINGLE THING!

GS sure loves its memes :^)
>>
>No 10 RMLs for Delphox
>No 10 RMLs for the Kanto starters
>No 5 RMLs for the Hoenn starters
>Not even 3 RMLs for Blaziken
>We're getting PSB stages for the Musketeers before the Kanto starters
>Kyogre is still the worst fucking Legendary in the game
Smh familia, grinding Burn and Vitality Drain would be awesome, and it also seems they're taking it out on the Fire types this time around, maybe they thought Fire teams were already OP as fuck
>>
So /shuffle/ i already got virizion and belllssom and i want to grind the latter, any tips? Team is Charizard, Lugia, SS Ho-Oh and Reshiram all Max, but those disruptions really fuck me up tho

Also dunno why but this escalation seems harder than the previous ones, even with a candied fug
>>
>>31610380
>Registeel with BS++, Regirock with RB+
>Dear GS Overloard: what ability would you suggest for Regice... BB+??? no! how about fuckin Swap!!
Swap++ is better, you dumb faggot. And we already have 70 BP Ice BB+. On the other hand, Regirock is pure trash and Registeel has a hard time competing with Dialga.
>>
>>31610414
>>We're getting PSB stages for the Musketeers before the Kanto starters

No, we're getting PSB stages for Virizion. You can't bet on the others yet. We still haven't even gotten Zapdos PSBs yet.
>>
NICE!!!! Nidoran F and M both got Mega Boost++!!

Holy MOLY!!! IS GS EVEN PLAYING THEIR OWN GAME!?!?!?

AND WTF? I know that all eevees get eject+. But seeing vaporen getting it now, AFTER FUCKING MANAPHY WITH EJECT++ AND POLIWARTH!!! Are they serious??
>>
>>31610472
You know you don't have to swap the Pokemon, right?
>>
>>31610460
Swap++ is a meme.
All I'm saying is that the regis would be perfect for having appropriate Block, Barrier and Rock Removal abilities. But hey its GS we are talking about thats why you need to fuck up something

>we already have
anon pls... there are dozens examples of GS giving the same ability to an inferior version just for the lulz

>>31610477
You know that GS wasting new abilities on shitmons results in decent mons getting no new abilities, right?
>>
>>31610447
bring gloom and mbee with you
>>
>>31610497
Have neither senpai, only one i got from ther is vileplume
>>
>>31610490
If you don't think Poison Pact and that other new shit will be here in the coming weeks/months on either special stages or main stages, I have a Jewel Package to sell you.
>>
>>31610514
In the same way Flash Mob Wailord came like a month after grindable Keldeo? Probably.
>>
So what you say lads? we like this update? Or are the memes taking over and fucking up our minds?

I know. the free 2 jewels are nice. But apart from that what we get? Repeats after Repeats. More Winking Icons! And the means to grind utter trashy shitmons to somewhat not so bad shitmons
>>
Best team for Bellossom? I missed it last time it was around due to laziness. My test run went pretty terribly with shitmons all over the board.
>>
>>31610568
M obamasnow emboar lugia and muk. Start with d4 to b6
>>
Latias 25 done itemless with M-Fug, Glalie, Walrein and Mamoswine.
Just make sure Fug and Glalie do their job and you'll be fine
>>
>all the fucking pikachus have 10 RML
Jesus christ just kill me now
honestly i do not want alolan pokemon to enter this game just end it so i can eventually complete it all and move on
>>
RML Bellosom? I mean it gets used enough to justify it.
>>
>>31611072
Definitely worth it
>>
>>31611072
Greninja is better
>>
Just wasted __ 20k __ in order to catch Bellossom. I don't really care about coins, because I can always grind Meowth. But this bitch's a pain to kill, I don't think I can grind its ability. Will take me forever.
>>
>>31609444
Didn't you read the notices? It's a special shop offer.
>>
Great update, GS! Now I can spend my jewels in more places!! :^)
>>
Haven't played the special stage yet. Is Virizion easier to catch on its special stage or its expert stage?
>>
>>31611835
Easier on the special one, imo.
>>
>>31611613
I'm sorry brother, I just got it first try on a 14% chacne.
>>
>>31610765
good! I havent wasted hundred hours of my life for nothing. This game better have like 2000+ stages.

>>31611072
yes. Bellossom and Greninja are both worth on their max level as Mind-Zap is among the best abilities in the game. Maybe even the best non-damage one as no type is immune to it.

>>31611322
why not both? and jokes on you. My frog is already on lv20 :^)

>>31611613
grind it to lv3 at least you fucker. But lv4 would be better. Do it. Its only 40psb
>>
>>31612026
>grind it to lv3 at least you fucker. But lv4 would be better. Do it. Its only 40psb
Okay, okay. I hope I can kill him and not waste any hearts.
>>
Has Sleeping Pikachu been released before? I already have Winking Torchic/Mudkip etc but not that Pikachu.
>>
>>31612321
wtf... yes of course. last time this daily version was around.
nontheless its a pretty good idea to grind sleepingchu on monday the whole time. Getting it to lv3 should be easy and maybe even lv4. Dont forget it has 50% for 1psb drop.
>>
>>31612401
>wtf
???
Not sure why you think it's so crazy, they change events all the time. We just had a Safari repeat with extra Pokemon.

Anyway, I obviously missed it the first time around for some reason. I guess when it runs Tuesday to Monday I forgot that I hadn't already got everything from the special section.
>>
>>31610567
it's a shitty update desu
>>
I'm scared that I won't be able to beat this EB. I don't have any SE mons at max max, just an 11 Glalie, 10 Xerneas, and 10 Azumarill. Not top notch...
>>
>>31610393
Bot nidorans got Mega boost ++

So guys, how are you gonna use your free infinite hearts trial? Im gonna use jt this sunday probably to grind meowth or play latias.
>>
>>31612541
>Bot nidorans got Mega boost ++
when talking about the nidos, its obviously nidoking and nidoqueen and not their 1st evolution, but I'm pretty sure you were memeing :^)

But thank you GS lord! I swapped both small nidos and gave them all my M cookies (thx to being able to run sunday eevee 9 times, sure is worth my jewels). Now its e z p z to get my beedril evolved in 1 turn. I cant believe for all the shitters who fell for its meme and wasted 12!!!!!! candies on it.
>>
>>31612624
jokes on you :^) I gave mine 12 candies AND fully upgraded my nidos so beedrill is 100% confirmed to mega on the very first turn, sucks to be you :^)
>>
>>31610567
I like being able to catch Bellossom, since I couldn't the last time it was around. And Latias is shitty but I always liked that mon, so I hope I can reach the last lvl of the escalation, or at least 175.
>>
>>31612515
Go get M-Fug as soon as you can.
>>
My only goal is to get the mega stone for Latias. What team should I use to reach and beat level 50? I don't have M-Fug, since I still couldn't beat it's stage.
>>
>>31612740
gengar if its not that disruption heavy.
and once you are on 50 most likely MS,DD,+5 with glalie and your strongest SE

>>31612695
catch her :^) and grind her till lv3 at least
>>
>>31612740
you're probably better off grinding and spending a few coins on getting M-fug first tho
>>
File: IM SERIOUS!!!.jpg (66KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
IM SERIOUS!!!.jpg
66KB, 500x487px
>>31612666

>666
evil gs confirmed
>>
>>31612740
Depending o wether it is a 200 or 300 lvl escalation M Fug might be able to take you pretty far itemless.

>tfw still no Good Luck Pokemon

GENIUS
>>
>>31612782
SONORITY
>>
>>31612705
I've got M-Ray. It just doesn't have candies yet, so I don't know how effective it'll be.
>>
I only RML'd Glalie and Charizard. What else should I invest in?
>>
File: 1485495735921.png (124KB, 696x393px) Image search: [Google]
1485495735921.png
124KB, 696x393px
>69k on Gyarados
>M-Tar, Bello, Virizon, Zekrom
I fucking give up, I'm a normie who can't git gud at Ttar. I'll settle for 3rd tier if that's even possible.
>>
>>31612951
how far are you in the main stages?
what good events do you have?
how many rml do you have?

10: mewtwo (better if ss), machamp (ss), greninja
5: emboar (ss), Golurk, Yvetal, Raikou, Bellossom, Throh
good memes: mawile, azumarril, dialga, emolga

I'm sure I missed a few good ones. pls no bully :/

>>31612989
use the week to grind bellossom to new max
>>
>>31612989
How bad are gyara disruptions?
To be honest I wanted to try shaymin + tangrowth combo
Although my shaymin is only SL 3.5
>>
>>31613127
IMO swapping Emboar, while a good idea in the long run, isn't a priority rn since it's not farmable atm.
>>
>>31613158
jokes on you. thats why I added the SS in my original post ;-)

but jokes also on me :-(
I forgot to mention Scyther. FUCK!
>>
>>31613142
The first half isn't too bad because of DD. The problem is the blocks in the initial skyfall are kinda plentiful, and if you aren't too skilled at ttar, combo opportunities are limited.

Second half disruptions can either be magikarps and blocks, Virizons, or just plain blocks from my experience so skyfall and po4+ activation really plays a big part here.
>>
>>31613127
I got M Salamence, and I have every Event mon and stone, IIRCA, and 24 spare RMLs (and 9 SSs), I was just paranoid about using them after wasting some MSUs on shitmon

Should I really SS Mewtwo? Is Po4 really better than Swap?
>>
>>31613274
swap a shit
but mewtwo doesnt really need the po4. of course its nice to have. but it needs to be grinded

+ lv20 po4 lv5 mewtwo will deal 702 damage on regular meowth making it the best meowth finisher. For one it will deal less damage than a fighting finisher while being much more reliable
+ 1400 damage the whole time is serious business on every SE. It averages better than risk taker machamp lv20 with lv5

- its not se against many types

Nontheless a 130bp mewtwo will be useful. If swapped or not
>>
It took a few tries, but I beat 25 itemless w

M-Camel (10, 7/7), Kyurem-B (6), Dragonite (7), Zygarde-50 (6).
>>
>>31613613
I beat it itemless as well with M-Fug (20/20), Zygarde, Diancie SL2 and Xerneas SL3. Took me like four tries tho.
>>
Man why the fuck can't they give Abomasnow 5 RMLs. They're dawging my dawg.
>>
>>31613613
>>31613656

mfug (20/20), zygarde (5), xerneas (10, lv2), glalie (14, lv3)

1st try to test. Miss stage by dunno like 1/10
2nd try with +5. Finish with 5 turns. Glalie activated only once, on the finishing turn. JUST
>>
50 done itemless first try with M-Fug, Glalie, Kyurem-B and Diancie
>>
I'm up to main stage 520, haven't missed any specials, have distributed my candies unconventionally, and only today do I feel bad for not having a fully candied Ray Ray.
>>
>>31613908
What the fuck did you do with your candies?
>>
>>31613908

NEW MEME
>NEW MEME
NEW MEME
>NEW MEME
>>
>>31613969
8/8 Heracross
2/4 Lucario
1/1 Gengar
5/5 MMY
7/7 Camerupt
12/12 Beedrill
10/10 Shiny

I don't know if I'd want to change anything. Probably Beedrill, since I don't really need to farm Survival Mode yet. Even if I had those 12 candies again (plus the 5 in my bag), I'd probably just give them to Tyranitar before Ray could eat them.
>>
>>31613969
>>31613995
To be fair, while everyone says it's the super priority, I've been doing pretty fine in the game up to this point. Any competition can be handled and done well with an alternative.
>>
Has anyone made a list of all the new SS candidates and their abilities? RMLs too? I don't want to click on every single one to find out what they do.
>>
>>31614050
Maybe not a priority but it'll help in 90% more stages than heracross or lucario.
>>
>>31614157
I like my bug. But yeah, you might be right about that. At least I didn't candy Aerodactyl?
>>
>>31614022
>2/4 Lucario
That's the only bad one, in my opinion, so you didn't fuck up as bad as I thought.
>>
>>31614078
pfff normie. leddit has one, I'm to lazy to copy

>>31614317
jokes on you :^)
I just had another 346+ combo with my mluke on latios 25
>>
Gonna give a few runs to Survival mode for exp.
So guys, which one is THE Ice mon?

Glalie or Vanilluxe?
>>
>>31614456
They both have value, but of the two, Glalie.

>>31614317
desu I don't even remember doing that one, so it must have been before I was even playing 'seriously'.
>>
I remember the last 3 times Bellossom was here. First one I caught it, 2nd time I got Mind Zap to 3, then last time I got it to 4. All three were hell. But now I have a team of M-Bee (fully candied), Lugia (Eject+ lv2), Emboar (RT lv5) and Glalie (Chill lv3), the first two are level 10 and the last two are level 15. This is great, I'm going for Mind Zap 5. Shame I only got one PSB so far but at least I no longer have to worry about failing the stage.
>>
>>31614857
You're either a pussy, a normie, or both.
>>
Holy shit i just beat steelix. I was stuck for like a week on that guy.
>>
M-abomasnow makes it super easy
>>
And Latias is done! Caught it on lv4. What about you /shuffle/?
>>
>>31615075
You do know that lvl 50 is the mega stone prize... right?
>>
>>31615085
:-(
>>
>>31615075
Obligatory normie post.

"Can't believe I caught Giratina on only stage 5. Oh well, back to the Klefki stage. Anyone know how to beat this?"
>>
>>31614456
New optimal Survival team is (any water but M-Swampert)/Wailord/SS Keldeo/(SS Suicune/SS Manaphy/Lv.20 SS Magikarp)

Flash Mob owns even Risk-Taker since it's constant 1k damage (even on NVE) while having 100% rate at 4-matches with SL5

Other types might be able to do this after new update, but Water has two abusers, better neutral coverage, better support... Glalie will be a bitch nonetheless, even if you go Steel-Mob route with SS Steelix/SS Registeel/etc

Anyone got better ideas?
>>
>>31615809
No thanks, I win 2/3 survival modes with M-Bedrill/Machamp/EMboar/Hoopa-U, it's alright.
>>
>>31615075
kek-a-roony
>>
>>31615809
Mawile/Steelix/Registeel/Jirachi or Skarmory looks a decent middle-ground.

What about Glalie/Avalugg/Regice/Delibird-H? That should help against M-Glalie (I suppose what makes it hard is the extra support, a full-ice team will get Mob fully-powered even with added support)
>>
>>31614537
>>31614456
Freeze is definitely better than chill
>>
>>31615946
W-Glalie, SS Avalugg, Vanillux/SS Abomasnow, DelibirdH

If maxed, it could be a fucking powerful team.
But who the fuck has the time to do that.
>>
10 +5 Moves
25 Raise Max Level
35 Exp Booster M
50 Latiasite/Mega Speedup
70 Skill Swapper
85 Skill Booster S
100 Mega Speedup
125 2x Raise Max Level
150 2x Mega Speedup
200 3x Raise Max Level
>>
>>31615953
Freeze is better than chill, but you use Glalie more than Vanilluxe in general.
>>
Holy shit, I can't even beat Latias level 25. Looks like I won't get the stone...
>>
I'm on level 23 and still haven't gotten an angry boost yet. Did they not put it in this escalation or should I be REEEEEing?
>>
>>31616305
You can't seal it with an M+5?

>>31616319
I'm at 39 and I've had two so far. It seems like fewer for me too but it's probably just RNG bruh.
>>
>>31616429
I can't... I tried with Mega Glalie, Latias, Dragonite, Xerneas team.
>>
who did you guys bring to Victini today?
>>
Where's the anon that candied their M-Diancie? I want to shake your hand.

>>31616508
Camerupt/Tyranitar clears up board better boy.
>>
>>31615809
>>31615946
Just tried that water team (using Blastoise, I'm scared of disruptions) and it seems a lot reliable. Thought i'd have trouble with Raichu, but that was rather quick.
Starting from Glalie it gets a bit brutal. Got to it with 40 turns (it ate me quite a few), then Ampharos, then Zoroark, then M-Gengar, then Heracross. If you get that last fucker a DD may be needed if <15 turns; he'll fuck you over because too many blocks eating up Mob.
Still got to Mewtwo with 17 and beat him swiftly.
Shiny Gary could be a better mega maybe; Blastoise rarely got a chance to shine, but was really useful at Glalie and Ampharos, not to mention Stabilize+ in a pinch
>>
>>31616536
Vanillish, Abomasnow (new RMLs), Greninja, Shiny Gyarados (new RMLs)
>>
File: winking.png (64KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
winking.png
64KB, 400x240px
Reddit album of stuff next week.

http://imgur.com/a/hPgwO
What is even the point of normal-type Pokemon in this game? Will they ever give normal-types a chance to shine?
>>
Which pokemon are worth giving RML and SS after the update?
I dont want to fuck it up
>>
>>31616771
The meta didn't change that much, they just added depth to Steel, Poison, and Water types. Magikarp is worth an investment, I think it's safe to say. There's a lot of good options rn, but no pressing stages that show which one is the obvious choice, although maybe Azumarill/Druddigon if you haven't started on that one yet.
>>
>>31616756
shit safari, wish I didn't want to catch them all.
>>
>>31616882
>Druddigon

>>31616771
Yeah, remember to also give the RML candies to the eveeolution and SS pokemon like Zoroark and Mega boost + starters
>>
>>31616887
Lol, I completely agree.

>>31616903
If you've got resources and want to build your Dragon team, Druddigon isn't a bad choice with 105 Risk Taker.
>>
>>31616756
They need to add Inverse Battles.
>>
File: predatorarmwrestling.jpg (41KB, 408x245px) Image search: [Google]
predatorarmwrestling.jpg
41KB, 408x245px
>>31616544
>Where's the anon that candied their M-Diancie? I want to shake your hand.

Here's your handshake, nice dubs. I'd like to give her the 5 RMLs but there are so many candidates now, it'll probably have to wait. Gotta get those grass mons strengthened for the competition.
>>
What's the drop rate on PSB for Bellosom? Seems pretty weak. Unsure whether I should grind it or make a dash for RML from Latias to boost its level for the comp... Decisions decisions...
>>
Any good grass pokemon to give them RML?
l don't want to waste victini exp in pokemon that aren't useful for the competition
>>
>>31618354
>>31618521

Come on guys, you know damn well the ranking in a competition depends 10% on team and strategy and the other 90% depends on RNG
>>
>>31618354
Grind Bellossom to SL4--you only have a week. This is the patrician's choice. At SL4, work on Latias.

>>31618521
Sceptile, Venusaur, Carnivine, Bellossom
>>
>>31618521
Bellosom. It had Mind Zap which is infinitely useful every on non-SE stages, the ability is currently grindable and the current comp disrupts with it? Maybe, it's recommended... Actually come to think of it, it's pretty shit for the Comp where DD should handle first half disruptions, and second half it disrupts every second turn with Virizon which you should want... Still that's probably its safest bet.
>>
So all the Pikachus are viable now. Make sure to buff your Angrychu, Mindzapchu, and your Sleepcharmchu.
>>
>>31618592
Remember when it used to be an once of still? When they were timed or had fast match so shufflemovers couldn't win like they deserved? When it was common, bay expected, to see a double normal team in the lead cause with good skill it was the best team? Sigh... I suppose mobile slowdown exploit is to blame.
>>
>>31618354

If you actually have a chance to win the stage, 5%
If you've fucked up, 100%x2
>>
>>31618354
I got 2 PSBs on the first attempt. And it took 5 attempts at Virizion to get even 1 PSB.

In other words: it's random. Learn how probability works.
>>
>>31616756
>Mega Mewtwo Y/Banette's effect
Fuck yes, those "Beat x stage using only Normal Types" missions just got easier, now we only need to get more of those missions
>>
I CAN'T DO THIS. I can't fucking grind this PIECE OF SHIT. I HATE THIS BELLOSSOM STAGE. FUCKING REEEEEE. GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>>
File: 1443984646227.jpg (455KB, 2448x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1443984646227.jpg
455KB, 2448x2450px
>>31618648
>So all the Pikachus are viable now. Make sure to buff your Angrychu, Mindzapchu, and your Sleepcharmchu.
>Mindzapchu
>>
>>31616319
you need to be low on hearts lad. Also rage will not occur if you would come close to a boss stage. And not if you would cross a different disruption pattern.

I had like 5 or 6 already. Am currently at 70. And will most likely reach 75 today.

Used +5 on stage 50 and finished with fucking 12 turns. wtf.
team was: fug, glalie (14,2) zygarde (5) and Manoswine (5)
will use same team with +5 for 70
>>
>>31616756

is it faster than Fug?
>>
>new RMLs
>no Absol or Ampharos
>fucking Beedrill gets one

I JUST WANT DARK AND ELECTRIC MEGAS TO BE VIABLE
>>
>>31619118
They are you retard.
Dark: Yveltal, Hoopa-U, Darkrai, Zoroak
Electric: Emolga, Electrivire, Raikou, Ampharos

You just want your favourites to be better.
>>
>>31619118
Sharpedo is viable as fuck, bitch.
>>
>>31616536
mawile (18, half way to 19), Throh (14), Bellossom (almost 12) and Kingdra (10 finally)

>>31616771
not that great of an update for SS. Nothing really that necessary. Of course its nice to have pokemon with poison and poison pact. But its not needed that much.
RML on the other side had a better impact. Personally I will give 5 to Bellossom, since Mind-Zap a best. And 3 to Beedril for the much needed atk boost in surival.
I can see Dialga having good use of them also. And of course all pikachus can get 10rml making them viable if invested. Good ones are the new valentine one (mind-zap) and the monday one from this daily version, sleepingchu (sleep-charm). If you are playing for a long time you might have angrychu that will destroy everything on lv20 with a lv5 superbolt (around 14k damage if se)

>>31618354
wtf... dont be a normie. Grind the fucking flower to lv4. Its like 40 or 50 psb only. Every sane shufflefriend will guarantee you that you will regret it if not.

>>31618909
exactly. winking mega audino is pretty decent for a normal mon. And will help for all those stupid normal missions. But knowing GS we wont get em now

>>31619053
will be available in a few days

>>31619118
>implying any mega is viable after fug
anon pls
>>
>>31619279
New thread were? Someone use Winking Audino meme for image.

Grind useless abilities part 2
>>
>>31619601
fuck yeah... we did it again fags!

NEW THREAD WHEN!??!?! :^)
>>
>>31619601
We need to grind Beedril to level up Block Smash for that one match.
>>
M-Diancie is fun to use for Latias 26-49. HP is low enough that you can do most of the damage early on. Once Diancie goes online, the mega effect pretty much ends it.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>31620069
NEW THREAD: >>31620069
>>
>>31620080
Bump :^)
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.