[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOS chaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alola-golem-625x516.png (269KB, 625x516px) Image search: [Google]
alola-golem-625x516.png
269KB, 625x516px
I want to catch an Adament Geodude with Galvanise hidden ability.
Any advice?
I have an Adamant Gardevoir with synchronise, but it's too strong and pretty much can't avoid OHKO's. If I manage to avoid a OHKO (say if Geodude has Sturdy ability) then it usually self-destructs anyway.
What do?
>>
i have one in a luxury ball. wanna trade?
>>
>>31566715
You don't need to worry about synchro'ing the nature. You can just worry about getting Galvanize and then breed that geodude for the nature you want with a ditto and it'll just have galvanize like that. You're thinking too far ahead. Also I suggest looking into using a pokemon with the ability "damp" to chain since with damp, they can't self-destruct.
>>
>>31566715
You should aim to catch one with both the ability and a particular nature, as you don't have a way to both Synchronize and Dampen or prevent them from using Self Destruct on you.
You just need a Geodude with the HA, then breed for the nature that you want.

Getting a pokemon with Damp isn't hard now that Bank is out, but chaining a Damp Paras was pretty easy for me in SM.

You just chain 40 or so Geodudes, then worry about checking for the hidden ability.
Your life might be slightly easier if you chain for a female with Galvanize, but it doesn't make a difference as you probably have a Ditto already.
>>
Damp paras
>>
>>31566784

It can be worth it to check earlier. I got a regenerator mareanie on the 13th SOS call.
>>
I guess my autistic desire was for my Golem to say 'met in Alola route 12' or something like that. But I guess I'll go the breeding route then
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.