[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't gamefreak just make him canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why won't gamefreak just make him canon
>>
Not canon in Japanese games I believe
>>
>>31566633
He's there just harder to get and with a different appearance.
>>
>>31566614
End this fucking meme, it's just a bunch of glitched pixels.
>>
>>31566665
>just a bunch of glitched pixels
>>
What happens if you transfer missingno to moon/sun from Pokemon blue?
>>
>>31566723
Pretty sure it doesn't transfer.
>>
>>31566614
It would break the game too hard
>>
>>31566665
a bunch of glitched pixels with the ability to glitch up graphics, give you 256 copies of the 8th item in your bag, go above level 100 and evolve into kangakahn

>>31566699
that's another thing. Why isn't porygon-z ??? type

Nintendo is too ashamed of glitches to realize we appreciate them

>>31566723
I don't think you can get it past GSC. You have to use the remake of RGB on the Wii U which just fucks up the names of your pokemon. It doesn't actually transfer missingno
>>
Should have made It an ultra beast.
>>
>>31566666
>>
>>31566699
Mega porygon-Z based on missingno when ?
>>
I feel like they dropped the ball by not making this thing an Ultra Beast.
>>
>>31566820
given that most of the mega stones aren't in Alola and there were no new megas, I think Gamefreak is trying to get rid of those too.

What is it with companies and refusing to give the fans the things they want? I feel like most companies are completely out of touch with what their customers actually want
>>
>>31566820
I just want a mega porygon in general.
>>
File: are you triggered.png (1021KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
are you triggered.png
1021KB, 1280x720px
>>31566614
>Him
Did you just assume this block of pixels' gender?!
>>
>>31566899
Especially ironic given that this gen had loads of genwun pandering.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.