[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw we will never battle Wes in a Battle Facility >Tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0064.png (55KB, 140x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.png
55KB, 140x320px
>Tfw we will never battle Wes in a Battle Facility
>Tfw Coliseum will never be mentioned or referenced again in any form of Pokémedia ever again and will fall into obscurity

Feels bad man
>>
>>31566027
>tfw never going back to Orre
It hurts to live
>>
>>31566038
>tfw they'll never rerelease the GCN games on VC even though that's easy money
>>
Good. We don't need Edgy McEdgerson to ever exist again.

Michael is okay though. He's got cool technology.
>>
>>31566027
>tfw I like michael more than Wes but understand why he's more popular
>>
File: IMG_0066.png (40KB, 140x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.png
40KB, 140x304px
These games were just the right amount of weird. Most Pokémon games are squeeky clean and have no depth, but we were playing as a renegade ex villain who stole pokemon back to unlock their hearts. Playing these games as a kid was unlike anything else.

>Tfw no mega universe Miror B.
>>
When I was a kid I thought Colosseum was so cool.
>>
>XD
>>>/out/
>>
>>31566074
Unlocking a pokemons heart through love is the opposite of edgy you cuck
>>
>>31566074
>Edgy McEdgerson

Eh, he's kind of Edgy. Not by a lot though, just a few design quirks and the fact that he was a former bad guy.
>>
Pokemon Special ORAS referenced it, didn't it?

>>31566054
Not really, since it's unlikely the Switch will be able to emulate GC to Nintendo's "standards".
>>
>>31566110
>is part of the evil organization but betrays them and steals their device that can take other people's Pokémon from them
>rides off on a motorcycle while their base is destroyed
>constantly has a scowl sandwiching his weird white makeup
Edgy as fuck. By the way, it's not real love, it's training. The shadow weakens from being used in battle, then you purify them at a shrine. Why would a shrine need to be involved at all if love was what unlocked their hearts? Why the fuck is Celebi involved? Why does anything happen at all in this awful, awful game?
>>
>Colosseum remake
>Updated with all 800+ Pokémon

This is all I want. Nascour using a god damn Hydreigon
>>
>>31566196
What would Evice use then?
>>
>>31566174
You can also spend time with them and give them backrubs.
>>
>>31566203
meta mons
>>
File: 1280646741083.png (85KB, 253x342px) Image search: [Google]
1280646741083.png
85KB, 253x342px
Haven't played Colo yet, but I recently played XD for the first time for ribbon collecting autism, and it was pretty good. Everything in Orre feels so dirty and unkempt. It's a shame but we'll never get a region with a similar atmosphere in the main games ever.
>mfw trying to snag Greevil to death
>>
>>31566203
funbro
>>
>>31566213
>Slight story change so that Cipher found out about the Ultra Beasts
>Evice uses nothing but Ultra Beasts
>In the XD, Greevil uses Shadow Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma

Shit, now I want this.
>>
File: a good girl.jpg (206KB, 783x995px) Image search: [Google]
a good girl.jpg
206KB, 783x995px
>She will never return
>>
People say that theres no point making another since it was mostly to catch unobtainable at the time Johtho mons, but honestly have a game like Colosseum 3 where you get Pokémon with crazy ass moves/abilities they can't normally have would be worth it
>>
>>31566243
Shit, even without a chest like that, she seems so cool.
Reminds me a little bit of Misty.
>>
>>31566243
she was annoying
>>
File: 1473300679007.jpg (55KB, 460x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473300679007.jpg
55KB, 460x720px
>tfw the only thing GF kept from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness was the godawful walking and running animations
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.