[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie ships poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

http://www.strawpoll.me/12213398

Just need the data for a second. Please vote
>>
File: 1474529319261.jpg (365KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474529319261.jpg
365KB, 600x600px
Just need a few votes, that's it. Posting cute in the meantime.
>>
>No Hau x Lillie option
>>
>>31563119
>proxy poll
>trying to pretend it means anything at all
>>
>>31563237
ikr?
>>
>>31563237
No wonder Sunfags are winning.

Anyone know any better alternative?
>>
>>31563341
Look at things you can't fake. Like twitter and pixiv popularity.
>>
>>31563358
The delusional Sunfags won't believe those. Retarded arguments like people just like drawing females and such.
>>
>>31563341
>No wonder Sunfags are winning

It's called truth of the matter, yurifags will never winI'm actually thinking chickenfags are doing the same
>>
>>31563372
>Chickenfags are doing the same
Way to admit you're proxyfagging. Winning like that proves nothing. Chickenfans don't need to use proxy. They can outnumber you without it.
>>
>>31563372
>doing the same
>same
Haha, you literally just admitted out right that you are proxy voting the poll.
>>
>>31563390
Who's proxyfagging? I'm talking about chickenfags doing the same as yurifags: never winning. Use your brains and read what people say anon
>>
Ps, it's also clear now there's 2 yurifags here doing that little fag combo, you know, a little teamwork because you guys are a minority.
>>
Reminder that shipping is a mental illness.
>>
>>31563437
>Who's proxyfagging?
You.
Again, no matter how many proxy votes you put in, you can't change how things you have no control over prove you are wrong. Like pixiv and twiter rankings.
>>
>>31563437
Learn to write then. You literally admitted to proxyfagging.

I mean, you didn't even need to. SunxLillie has 9 votes, while the SunxLillie thread has 10 posters, half of which are shitting on it. The extra people didn't just pop out of thin air.

>>31563476
Not wanting to see two characters you're attached to together is a bigger illness.
>>
>>31563491
>being attached to fictional characters
>>
>>31563520
What the fuck do you think is the purpose of them? To provide some entertainment by giving you something you like.

God, anti-yurifags are the most retarded people.
>>
>>31563491
Listen here faggot, I voted on Chicken, JUST because I know no one cares about yurifags! It's hilarious because you still lost and won't admit defeat, so you'll cry about me having used a proxy (which I haven't, I don't now how that shit works, you don't have to believe me though, you don't strike me as the person with 'faith', if you even reject logic) Have a nice day f*cking yourself anon!
>>
>>31563548
Sunfags, everyone. This is what they do when reality comes crushing down.

>f*cking
>>
>>31563540
Holy shit, I hope this is bait. I refuse to believe people like this exist.
>>
>Sunfags still proxyfagging
They really have no shame, do they?
Whatever. Yurifans can beat even proxyfaggers without resorting to any underhanded methods. We simply outnumber than by that much.
>>
File: 1473461533700.jpg (487KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1473461533700.jpg
487KB, 2500x2500px
>>31563170
>>
And the proxyfags are back, trying to pretend anyone cares about SunxLillie. Do you have nothing better to do?
>>
>>31563119
Where's the "I don't like Lillie" option
>>
>>31565546
Not voting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.