[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love hoenn!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: C3AhvvQWgAAqHi1-1.jpg (103KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
C3AhvvQWgAAqHi1-1.jpg
103KB, 680x680px
I love the water!
I love the trumpets!
I love the starters!
I love the battle frontier!
I love the HMs!
I love the secret bases!
I love the gym leaders!
I love the legendaries!
I love the champion!
I love how it looks in 3D!
I love flying on Latias!
I love the no backwards compatibility with Gen 1-2 and Gen 3!
Who else loves hoenn!
>>
>>31562197
>I love the no backwards compatibility with Gen 1-2 and Gen 3!
>no backwards compatibility with Gen 3
How to spot a newfag. FRLG are the ones without backwards compatibility with RS, even then you have to complete a sidequest to active the compatibilty with RS (Emerald included)
>>
File: K E K.png (72KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
K E K.png
72KB, 259x224px
>>31562197
>I love the Battle Frontier

>Implying the Sinnoh one isn't the better one
>>
File: pokemonfug.jpg (39KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonfug.jpg
39KB, 250x249px
>>31562266
the version that gave us FUG
>>
File: mistake.jpg (21KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
21KB, 318x159px
>>31562197
>Good Old Hoenn
Fucking Game Freak bias. Whereas my Johto gets fuck all from GF. Honestly, they didn't even produce enough copies of the remake. So now you have to pay an arm and a leg for a legit copy.
>>
File: 1482992715534.jpg (147KB, 1448x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482992715534.jpg
147KB, 1448x968px
>>31563920
>you have to pay an arm and a leg for a legit copy
>Got a 25 dollar copy of AS that was left over from black friday
>Got a 25 dollar copy of OR that was on sale that I still need to play
>both are physical versions

if 50 dollars is an arm and a leg for two games that usually go for 40 each, you may want to rethink your life choices
>>
File: dubs.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>31563999
HGSS, guy and it's around 70$. However, 50$ is a lot of money, ask any adult here who has a job, kiddo. Nice trips though.
>>
>>31562271
It isn't.
>>
>>31564072
I do have a job though, and I got the games about a month apart, probably should have said that at first
>>
>>31564082
It is tho
>>
>>31563920
>fuck all
>gets best remake
>>
>>31564149
nah
>>
>>31564275
I like the music better.
>>
>>31562197
>trumpets
They're French Horns you fucking moron
>>
>>31564676
I like Hoenn's music better.
>>
I genuinely like Hoenn, and I had a lot of fun with the remakes. I usually don't train much more than a single team for in-game stuff, but I wound up with a full box of mons I could swap around depending on what I felt like doing. Between the radar and the GTS/Wonder Trade, I could mostly find whatever I wanted without too much hassle. It was nice. Turns out I really like making themed teams.

Secret bases are fun, flying on the Lati's freed me from having to carry around a Flyer, and I love what a bizarre mishmash of environments it has.

Delta episode was pretty dorky, admittedly.
>>
File: Backslide.jpg (83KB, 895x667px) Image search: [Google]
Backslide.jpg
83KB, 895x667px
I HATE HOENN!
I HATE WATER!
I HATE TRUMPETS!
Oh, they drive me to drink!
>>
>>31562271
yeah but unlike Sinnoh, Hoenn has an actually good game to go along with it
>>
>>31563920
I've got 3 copies of soulsilver.
>>
>>31565256
Delta was pretty cool outside the Zinnia stuff, I really liked how they incorporated all those Emerald references. Catching Fug and Deoxys was pretty great too. Don't care for the alternate world bullshit in the slightest, not even in SM where it was marginally more interesting.
>>
Best gen. I haven't played the remakes, though.
>>
>Good Old Hoenn
>Won't even fucking mention Orre even though they're technically part of the canon since Shadow Pokemon can be brought over
>>
>>31566165

The running theory is that GS owns the scenerio to the GC games so GF can't reference it without paying licensing fees.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.