[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen VIII is on Brazil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: huehuehue.jpg (112KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
huehuehue.jpg
112KB, 680x650px
How would it be?
>>
I'm ready for hoenn 2 with the horns turned up
>>
>>31560940
aside from the random pokemon encounters, it'll have random trombadinha encounters, you can lose money and pokemon without any means of defense (you can't use your pokemon, it's illegal)

alseo, every item is 3x the price of the other games and the money you'll gain after battles will be the same at best
>>
Best region, anon.
>>
>>31560963
Hoenn 3 you mean?
>>
>>31560940
Nintendo abandoned brazil, what makes you think they'll even be considered for a new region?
>>
>>31560940
Irrelevant, the Brazilian community is the perfect mix between normie and stupid in any kind of game, they are too lazy to get autistic with deep mechanics
>>
File: hue.gif (395KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
hue.gif
395KB, 200x185px
>>31561001
>random trombadinha encounters
>>
File: nazaaa.gif (2MB, 288x189px) Image search: [Google]
nazaaa.gif
2MB, 288x189px
>>31561044
>>
>>31561014
Nintendo was never fully invested in Brazil to start with.

When a regulation was passed preventing credit card companies from charging American dollars in e-commerce, Sony and Microsoft adapted just fine and started showing their products in Brazilian real. But Nintendo's e-Shop didn't.

Nintendo never cared about Brazil.

Really wish they could make a region based on Brazil tho, Brazil has some lovely places to go sightseeing, the region would be beautiful.
>>
Grass starter is a jaguar, Fire is a scarlet macaw, and Water is an anaconda
Early rodent is a capybara
Early bird is a cock-of-the-rock that evolves into a harpy eagle
Secondary bird is a colibri that evolves into a jabiru
Early bug is a mosquito
Pikaclone is a golden lion tamarin
Magikarp clone is a caiman that evolves into Cuca
Legendary trio is Boitata (Fire/Dragon), Headless Mule (Fire/Ghost), and Curupira (Fire/Fighting)
Box legends are Mapinguari (Dark/Fighting) and Saci (Dark/Fairy)
>>
>>31560999
>Johto didn't do it right.
maybe because its still based on Japan?
>>
>>31560940
The evil team is fucking everywhere and they actually can stole your pokémon if you lose the battle.

Plus favela themed city, soccer player gym leader and funk dancers as npc trainers.
>>
File: 1477041844505.jpg (24KB, 265x231px) Image search: [Google]
1477041844505.jpg
24KB, 265x231px
>>31561066

>Crente NPC's
>Evangelic temple as ghost
>Favela puzzles and mazes
>Cangaceiro team leader
>edificio joelma as ghost type enviroment
>Elite four: 4 mulatas dressed as bateria queens
>A stupid black ball with eyes and one leg that supposedly would be a Saci pokemon
>>
>Pokémon dislike you if you give them ice cream
>>
>>31561185
>Evangelic temple as GYM*
>>
Nah, Pokémon need the "Triple Alianza" region (Argentina-Uruguay-Brazil)
>>
File: 1477539973583.jpg (12KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
1477539973583.jpg
12KB, 296x296px
>>31561185
>edificio joelma as ghost type enviroment

Nigga that´s evil
>>
>>31561185
>Cangaceiro team leader
oh fuck, I need this now
>>
File: Entrando031.jpg (116KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Entrando031.jpg
116KB, 787x1181px
>>31560940
Relevant

https://youtu.be/1qiKWO1FlSI
>>
>>31560999
Are you autistic? Johto is clearly in Kansai. Whitney even has the fucking accent! Just because a location has pagodas doesn't mean it's in china. Quite the opposite in fact.

I also stood on a yacht and pissed in the real life equivalent of the lake of rage when I was 10.
>>
>>31561185
>Northwest evil team
>they all ride Mudbray and the leader rides Mudsdale
>they use Gogoat, Heliolisk, Noctowl, and a new Dark-type caracara mon
>their quarters are actually a big house made out of hay, mud, and wood in the middle of an earthy desert
>their objective is to catch a Prankster Goat legend and use it to torment everybody that lives on the village
>they also want to hunt endangered Pokemon like the tamarin and the harpy from >>31561111 to export to other regions
>>
>>31561253
So the radio wave thing was bullshit, and you were the one fucking with the Magikarp?
>>
>Leader Gretchen sent out Gothitelle!
>>
>>31560940
It will most probably be in Spain or Portugal
>>
>Curupira Fire/Grass legend with Contrary

GIB
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.