[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be injector >get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x245px
>be injector
>get banned
>>
These falseflag threads should be banneable offense
>>
>>31558876
>be elite haxors
>remove the ban
>be moralfag
>get banned from wondertraded shit
>be retard like op
>get banned and can't unban because retarded
>shitpost on 4chan
Got me good.
>>
>be breeder
>don't breed IRL
>>
you can inject pokemons
you can't inject bros
you will always know that they are fake worthless creatures, you can play pokemonshowdown if you don't want to spend time for breeding, chaining etc.
>>
>>31559036
You can't breed bros, either. Bros are exclusively in-game teams.
>>
>>31559067
you can breed in-game, which i did without bothering with max iv's... I love my hidden ability alola ninetales, never missed a blizzard. I'm gonna hyper train it after level 100
>>
>>31559154
you can inject in-game, which i did without bothering with max iv's... I love my hidden ability alola ninetales, never missed a blizzard. I'm gonna hyper train it after level 100
>>
>>31559067
You can edit bros and make them stronger too. That is what they want, to be stronger to fight for you.
>>
>>31558909
>banneable
For you
>>
>Use Action Replay DS on Soulsilver
>Get perfect IV/Natured balltism'd pokemon
>Also get any event pokemon I want
>transfer them all up
>dont get banned
thanks, 13-year old me
>>
>>31558876
>and then unban myself in 2 mins

while breedcucks waste yet another day finding their shinies with shit IVs
>>
>>31559067

>not changing your bros' IVs so they'll be the strongest they can possibly be as a thanks for them helping you through the game
>>
>>31560993
If I removed your extra e, would it be painful?
>>
>>31562268
>genetically altering your bros
NOT COOL BRO
>>
I never cared enough about my bros to go out of my way to keep them around.
The ones that do make every effort to keep around are the ones from my older brother's copy of Sapphire. He let me have them, and I cherish them.
>>
>>31562268
They're no longer your bros them

You hyper train bros
>>
File: .jpg (17KB, 156x163px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
17KB, 156x163px
>>31559036
Oh please, get the fuck off your high horse. Do you care about all those rejects that are currently stuck in your boxes? Tossed to the side because there's 'something wrong with them'? Wrong IVs, wrong nature, wrong gender, not shiny. For every one 'bro' you care about, you have hundreds that you give zero fucks about, and yet you somehow believe you're morally superior? The only reason you give a fuck about your 'bro' is because you wasted several hours/days/weeks spinning around in a circle practicing eugenics. You don't care about them, you only care about their stats.
>>
>>31558876
>be on showdown
>actually play the game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.