[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balltism Trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Artie List.png (273KB, 760x2618px) Image search: [Google]
Artie List.png
273KB, 760x2618px
Hello, fellow Balltists.

I am currently collecting and breeding Pokémon in rare balls, and made this thread to trade with those who are interested.

For a start, I am ready to complet 30 requests. I will post once 30 requests have been reached, to tell you if I am ready to fulfill more, or if I'm done for the day.

>General Rules

- In green, what I have and am ready to breed.
- In orange, what I wish to have, and will add to the breeding list once I add them to my collection.
- Please, only make a request here if you are ready to wait for me to fill those before you (breeding, entering FC, trading). I will answer each time I have completed

one, and tell the next poster to get ready.
- Post your FC and Trainer Name in your request. Tell me what you wish to trade for which pokémon. Don't be greedy, unless you have some really interesting stuff

to trade.

>About Me

- Trainer : Artie (blonde dude with blue aviators)
- FC : [0173-1742-7323] (3DS user : Chachou)
- All my Pokémon are French.

>What I want (priority order)

- Anything in orange on the list
- Anything in a Friend Ball (huge crush on these)
- Anything in an Apricorn Ball type
- Anything in a Dream Ball
- Starters in anything else than a Poké Ball
>For those who are poorfag balltists = Staryu holding nice items (rare berries, valuables, evolution items)
- Italian, German, Korean, Chinese dex data for uncommon Pokémon
- Diancie & Hoopa (a man can dream)

Keep refreshing to stay up to date !
>>
Deets on Dream Ball Eevee and Love Ball Buneary?
>>
>>31559587

What do you want to trade for them ? What is your FC ?
>>
>>31558309
Why are you are too good to use the wifi general thread?
>>
>>31559707

Because this is more of a Balltism thread, and I'm shit at keeping track in general threads.
>>
>>31559679
Depends on the deets
>>
>>31559718

>Deets

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with this word.
>>
>>31559729
Too good for google either baka

Ability, Egg Moves, etc
>>
>>31559754

Top lel. Gotta translate the details from French. Both will be bred with a 6 IV Ditto, so I can't really tell you how many perfect IVs they'll get, but I use destiny knot.

The Eevee has Covet and Run Away.

The Buneary has Foresight, Cosmic Power, Switcheroo, and Encore. Also Klutz.
>>
>>31559797
Sorry senpai, not quite what I was looking for
>>
>>31559840

It's alright. As I said, I'm doing it for the Balls more than anything. Just one step further to get a perfect 'mon.
>>
I've got a love ball HA Alolan Meowth, caught it myself and bred four egg moves on to it. I'd like the Dream Ball mons for it, Eevee in particular.

If you're willing to part with all four I'll throw in a friend ball Comfey.
>>
>>31559987

It's perfect. I'll be adding you FC, and will tell you when all 4 have been reproduced.

Eevee, Ralts, Starly and Spiritomb, right ?
>>
>>31560024
Yes, great. I'll be here waiting.
>>
>>31560061

Nice. Added you, currently breeding.
>>
>>31560061

All hatched, connecting to Festival Plaza.
>>
File: 1277415099344.png (61KB, 600x237px) Image search: [Google]
1277415099344.png
61KB, 600x237px
>>31560173
Thanks
>>
>>31560236

You're very welcome ! Thank you for the Sneasel and Mudbray as well, didn't expect that !
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.