[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he the most popular alola starter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
Why is he the most popular alola starter?
>>
>>31557492
Icon for nu-males.
>>
>>31557525
What makes Decidueye nu-male?
>>
>>31557492
Because more people simply just hate the other two designs. It's not like Masahiro Sakurai said Decidueye was cool before any of us knew it existed.
>>
Nu-males relate
>>
>>31557667
None of these people can tell you
Or even tell you what nu male is supposed to mean
>>
>>31557492
Isn't Primarina more popular in Japan?
>>
rowlett's very cute
>>
>>31557492
Whenever I'm on PGL, Incineroar is the most played with in refresh.
>>
Riding on Rowlet's popularity
>>
>>31557794
That's because a vocal degenerate minority always puts Incineroar in Refresh daily to rub its crotch, and only Incineroar. The vast majority likes Decidueye better, but they want to put a variety in Refresh.
>>
It's edgy. People nowadays are really fuckin edgy.
And gay.
>>
>he
>>
Actual answer:

Based on the starters alone, Rowlett is easily the cutest. Litten is decent, while the water one is utter shit. It's really that simple. Their final forms only make the problem worse, the water starter becomes massively retarded looking and the fire one becomes bizzard, incineroar ins't as cool as it should be or would be. Meanwhile decidueye is just a chill as fuck owl, plus grass is a type people don't use as often so having the best design gave people a good reason to go grass. Normally the water one is OP and crazy useful and the fire one is at least cool, even though thats still true this time the designs on the fire and especially water one are lacking in comparison
>>
>>31557998

t. owlfag
>>
>>31557998
>Actual answer:
>posts subjective opinions
nah
>>
>>31557998
Popplio is easily the cutest

Meanwhile, Decidueye is easily the coolest of the final evolutions
>>
>>31557998

You know what, actual answer deserves actual reply.

I can see Decidueye's appeal actually. But it just doesn't scream out to me. It's cool, but of a generic sort (which I hate to say, generic is implying it's bad when it's not), while Primarina and Incineroar have pretty unique designs in a good way out there and I'm convinced will grow on people as they get over initial expectations/rage over the leaks. I'm an Incineroar fag and I feel like people are ignoring its overall design is actually pretty great due to muh-quadrupedal issues and really overplaying the bara aspect (the way people keep playing up the nu-male thing for Decidueye).

I, however, must heavily disagree on initial forms, Litten is incredibly cute and wins that spot.
>>
Because Rowlett is. You can't deny how fucking popular Rowlett is as even normies adored the fuck out of it and plushes of it sold out in several places. Decidueye himself is neat to some people but most people who ended up picking Rowlett as their starter become attached to it once it evolves.

Plus people like archers and it's the only archer pokemon.
>>
It's the neutral middle ground between two extremes. Whereas Incineroar and Primarina are hypermasculine and hyperfeminine respectively, Decidueye can comfortably be either male or female without looking strange and out of place.
>>
>>31559032
Decidueye is genderfluid?
>>
>>31557492
It's the least shit but the starters are still Unova bad.
>>
>>31559080
>doesn't lean toward either gender
>looks like an antisocial nerd
>base stage is loved on tumblr (for the borb meme)
I can see it
>>
>>31557768

Dunno, all I know is, Incineroar's definitely on last place, but I'm not entirely sure who's in first place in there, although I wouldn't be surprised if it were Primarina. Owl's not really in a bad spot either way.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.