[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was the wait for the bank worth it? Does SM feel different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 7a7e4b0ce21e7dd1b73d57df0c20a5f3.jpg (791KB, 841x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7a7e4b0ce21e7dd1b73d57df0c20a5f3.jpg
791KB, 841x1200px
So was the wait for the bank worth it?

Does SM feel different to you or the lack of post content just made the transferring of your bros an empty joy?
>>
I've got a lot of work ahead with moveset updates and hyper trainings, so no problems here.
>>
I'm training my gen 2 bros to lv.100 with pokerus
Blissey and Ampharos are left
>>
>>31556888
What about the idea of breeding your bros here but not being able to use them online?

Does injecting sound more tempting now or you'll just hatch eggs in ORAS before bringing them to Alola?
>>
>>31556888
Yeah, had to give my pawniard Knock off in ORAS, but going through battle tree with him has been great
>>
>>31556888
I've got a ton guys that still need to get to level 100 for hyper training. I'm using every slot in the pelago.
>>
I was really excited to bring my Stealth Rock Piplup I got in GTS only to recently notice it's blatantly hacked.

Guess I'm sticking to Greninja
>>
>>31556888
>the lack of post-game content

can someone explain this meme to me? it has the Battle Tree and the whole UB sidequest. what games (other than third versions and remakes obviously) have had a larger postgame than S/M?
>>
sun and moon is still the definitive version to do battle and the only one with all pokemons, so if you're interested in battling in any way you're still going to transfer your shit

this "no post game content!!!" talk is bonkers
>>
>>31556888

>lack of post content

What exactly do you want?

Seriously what exactly do you want?

Battle facilities are all there ever was for post game content

You can't say side stories while ignoring the UB hunt
>>
>>31556888

Not really different

But I've been waiting for my bank bros to help me in this shitfest called Battle Tree

Also new moves and abilities like slush rush for Beartic
>>
>>31558676
A decent frontier
Some way to DECENTLY fight Red, Blue, Cynthia and all the tree special trainers outside of it with their full teams
A way to decently get to lvl 100
A decent incentive to keep playing
A decent game
>>
>>31556888
>the lack of post content
?
It has more than Platinum
>>
>>31558737

Never happy brat

>Spoon feed me easier shit Gamefreak I don't like to work
>>
>>31558737
>a decent frontier
it has the equivalent to the battle tower, which is really one of the only two facilities people actually use.

>a decent incentive to keep playing
what "incentive" does the S/M postgame not have that other Pokemon games do?

>a decent game
we already had that anon
>>
File: IMG_0310.jpg (97KB, 560x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0310.jpg
97KB, 560x541px
>>31558737
>everything that was in the postgame but somehow better for reasons I can't explain

What a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>31558840
When did I even asked for easier shit

>>31558856
>>31558920
Yeah, ignore two of my most valid points, admit you wanted to battle the Tree legends at their full strength
>>
>>31558426
XY, BW, DP.
If you want yo go into content as a whole you can even throw up RS.
>>
>>31558856
>it has the equivalent to the battle tower, which is really one of the only two facilities people actually use.
As except its missing the other 9 orso facilities people actually used.

>what "incentive" does the S/M postgame not have that other Pokemon games do?
That thing pokemon used to have. What was it, pH yeah.
Exploration.

>we already had that anon
Yeah five years ago.
>>
>>31556888
Shitty meta, pentagon rule, no ingame content, training is tedious. Same crap.

I want to go back to 2013. XY was much more fun.
>>
>>31559010
Both DP and Pt have the island, but Pt has more post game content than just because of Battle Frontier. Also obligatory HGSS even if many don't like the second region thing. Normies love it and that's all that matters.
>>
File: 0e8.png (27KB, 737x404px) Image search: [Google]
0e8.png
27KB, 737x404px
>>31558840
>working in video-games
>>
>>31559078
*than DP...
>>
>>31558426
>the whole UB sidequest

m8 you just fly from an island to another and run into a wild battle on a specific area, that's not even exciting. At least they could roam through the region like legendaries used to do in old gens.

And don't go into the third version bs. 20 years of pokémon and they marketed this game so hard on this, so grandiose, yet they couldn't make an effort and introduce more old characters (or one from Johto), tie a Zygarde plot with Alola, make all the UBs more important on the campaign, give us a pratical way to get into lv100 better since we need that for Hyper Training, or not make the shops on Plaza a RNG fest, and more.

All SM has for postgame it's the Battle Tree, which is better than Maison but after 2 years people expected way more. The RNG shitshow is not good, it wasn't good in Frontier either, but Frontier had more way to spend time, like rental battles on Factory and the 3 turn battles. PWT also did a better job with the old characters than the Tree.

It's just not as good as previous games and people are tired of going through this with Gamefreak.
>>
>>31556888
Why did I get hyped for these games?
>>
>>31559010
>XY had postgame content
That's the first I've heard of that.
>>
>>31558920
Are you seriously stating that grinding the E4 is a perfectly acceptable way to grind mons to lvl 100? It's boring as fuck, I gave up in Yellow and I gave up in Sun. Far to fucking monotonous.
>>
>>31558474
Until it isn't complete shit for finding people to do 6v6 singles I'll disagree with you
>>
>>31556888
steadily going about collecting diffent mons I like from the previous gens I never bothered to play and training em up.

So far found a perfect Noibat, gotta get a hold of a good joltik
>>
>>31556888
Damn, that's no swimsuit. That's pretty much fuck'n lingerie
>Dem thighs
>THICC
10/10 would breed
>>
>>31556888
Everything about this game is an empty joy.
>>
>>31556888
Pic related?

BW/2 had some good post game content. HGSS still beats them out even if Kanto was empty. Pt had good post game too. Was Emerald just battle frontier? Don't remember anything but that.
>>
>>31559217
It always has been. Do it while watching TV or something.
>>
where the fuck is the national pokedex in this game, i can't tell what mons i'm missing and shit from my bank transfer and it's pissing me off
>>
>>31559517
Then you wouldn't be exactly "playing" a game, sounds more like doing a chore.

You could play another videogame in that case.
>>
File: !.jpg (36KB, 482x436px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
36KB, 482x436px
>>31556888
I feel extremely glad I completed my dex and got the shiny charm before Bank hit, as the GTS is an insufferable mess now, even moreso than the "weavile pls" GTS meta before.
>>
>>31559669
There is none.
>>
Was and still is
>>
File: tumblr_mv14nmsVYN1qd4q8ao1_500.gif (10KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv14nmsVYN1qd4q8ao1_500.gif
10KB, 480x432px
>>31559732
Same here, feels good.
>>
>>31559732
What makes it so bad now?
>>
>>31561081
Yeah man. Got me a shiny Dewpider too from the charm.
>>31561140
Everyone is requesting gen 6 legends now, or gen 6 only Pokemon. Before, you could reasonably complete most of your dex (minus shit like Porygon-Z) with the GTS, as most people were trying to and it was fairly easy to do if you knew what you were doing (e.g. breed Relicanth/Sharpedo/Oranguru etc.).
>>
>>31556888
Why import my mawile if it can't mega evolve?
>>
>>31558795
>It has more than Platinum
>Battle Zone
>Battle Frontier
>Snowpoint Temple
The Battle Zone takes much longer to complete than some UB quest, anon.
>>
File: image.png (27KB, 302x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
27KB, 302x586px
>>31556888
>tries on swimsuits
>keeps the fur bullshit on around her neck and wrists
>>
>>31556888
Does Sun/Moon acknowledge Pikachu from the Yellow version in any special way compared to Red/Blue?
>>
>>31559168
*clap clap*
>>
Where's the patch for Bank? I'm not getting the notification to update My Sun game.
>>
>>31563359
This has been said tirelessly A GAZILLION OF TIMES:
The patch is for the bank, not the game.
SM will never get patched again and nothing will be added.
>>
>>31563369
But that's retarded. Where are the fucking missing megas? What about the game still thinking Pokemon are illegal?
>>
>>31563385
Ask GF, they took retarded choices now.
So yeah, Mega Gardevoir for instance is banned on everything.
>>
Anyone who doesn't realize that gamefreak shows so much potential in one generation only to discard it and try to reinvent the wheel the next generation, and continue that cycle over and over, literally has stockholm's syndrome
>>
Without a frontier, I have little need to import my old bros as I already have all the stamps.

Bank was really only to get a body slam sheer force Tauros, and some balltism such as safari ball A-Muk for me.
>>
>>31556888
No national dex.
>>
>>31566406
I just really really miss Battle Factory. I like the idea of being able to swipe your opponent's pokemon if you successfully beat them. The challenge of whether to keep your team that works for you or to swap out a member to cover a potential weakness or prepare for a difficult encounter. It's so cool.
>>
>>31558474
>sun and moon is still the definitive version to do battle and the only one with all pokemons
This is why GameFreak stopped putting shit like PokeStar Studios, PokeAthlon, Battle Frontier, Leaf crowns, Pokeball seals, Regi hunting quests, and the plethora of other fun minigames in.

"Well all they want to do is just online battle..."

PLAY SHOWDOWN.
PLAY IN AG OR CUSTOM MATCHES
Fuck Wifi battles theres no reason to use them ever
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.