[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, seriously. What the FUCK went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 3dsera.png (1MB, 640x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3dsera.png
1MB, 640x1080px
Alright, seriously. What the FUCK went wrong?
>>
>>31554536
3D. They focused all on it. It's all pretty now, but shallow in content and quality.
>>
>>31554536
There's like three of these threads up already
>>
/vp/
>>
Fuck the 3ds can't wait for switch the games. Game freak didn't even utilize the 3d feature complete waste
>>
>>31554536
XY were excusable because they were the first full-3D games.
ORAS weren't because HGSS improved way too much the original games in comparison.
SM are shit.
>>
>>31554536
>2011, /vp/ is the only place were people defend black and white games
>2012 everything else beyond black and white 2 is bullshit
¿what went wrong /vp/?
>>
>>31554536
Letting people on this board play them
>>
>>31554572
3d feature is trash anyway
switch won't have pokemon
>>
XY were incredibly bad but I wouldn't call them lazy because they had to make well over 700 new models and animations for each of them. Overall I hate them because they also introduced a lot of stupid shit in terms of mechanics.
ORAS had no excuse being as bad as it was, but it was still better than XY. Passable by 3DS standards, worse than gen 4/5/7.
S&M gave me mixed feelings to the point where I wanna say I don't even have a valid opinion on it yet. It had underwhelming content, and evidence of rushed development, but it also had better ideas than anything XY did. It's undoubtedly the best 3DS Pokemon and I'd recommend it to anyone who was/is into the series.
>>
File: Glaceon.png (453KB, 663x731px) Image search: [Google]
Glaceon.png
453KB, 663x731px
Nothing, you bought em all. You played em all. You enjoyed em all. Why else would you be here? Prove me wrong...
>>
>>31554682
>You bought em all.
>You played em all.
>You enjoyed em all.
Literally none of that is necessarily true of the people that go here
>>
>>31554682
>bought only XOR
>completed only XOR
>enjoyed X more, OR less, SM less
>>
>people says that XYORAS are better than SM

Did you ever played those games, right?
>>
>>31554573
>because HGSS improved way too much the original games in comparison.
You don't honestly believe this do you?
>>
>>31554943
Do you honestly believe the shit show that was SM is good?
>>
>>31554668
>S&M gave me mixed feelings to the point where I wanna say I don't even have a valid opinion on it yet. It had underwhelming content, and evidence of rushed development, but it also had better ideas than anything XY did. It's undoubtedly the best 3DS Pokemon and I'd recommend it to anyone who was/is into the series.
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.