[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell in digit on games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: VTh3pXBm.jpg (18KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
VTh3pXBm.jpg
18KB, 320x180px
The digimon follow the person but Pokemon can't do that. Fuck lazy ass gamefreak
>>
Since 1999 with the original Digimon World, digimons can shit and dies
>>
I'd argue better hardware, but then I recall redigitize being on 3DS.

Gamefreak are just incompetent.
>>
Its nice to see they are still supporting the PS2
>>
>>31555008
Oh, silly you. That ugly trash isn't on PS2. It just happens to be made in >Unity.
>>
Who else buying this next week? Just me? Oh okay...
>>
the code for pokemon to follow your character is already in SuMo. its just not enabled.
>>
>>31555209
>its just not enabled
Reckon we'd have a hack for that by now if that was the case.

Wasn't it just the animations that were among the games' files?
>>
>>31555008
PS2 looks better than 3DS lmao
>>
Finally someone mentions this
>Digimon Story DS gets released
>200+ monsters available (a few untainable bosses too)
>all of field animations and follow you
>all of have attack, status, hurt, and idle animations in battle
>overall more colorful and has better visuals than d/p/pt

Pokemon Mystery dungeon
>all 386 of the Pokemon have field and battle animations
>better visuals than the main series
>and more detail in towns

Stop lying to yourself pokemon fans
Gamefreak is lazy as fuck, if this was any other nintendo franchise they would get shit on.
>>
>>31555299
>stop lying to yourselves
Who even does that? Isn't it basically the consensus that GF are a bunch of hacks?
>>
Why do people care about following pokemon?
>>
Can I play Digimon in english on the 3DS?

>>31555341
Because we like the immersion.
>>
>>31555365
How is it immersion?
>>
>>31555426
Any little details adding to the world seems like it'd add to the immersion, famioli. Following mons just happens to be a popular one.
>>
>>31555299
>if it was any other nintendo franchise they would get shit on
Nope. Nintendo games get a free pass for some reason. See Zelda ok Switch which looks like shit but that will easily be ignored because the game has Zelda in the title.
>>
I thought Pokémon stayed on pokeballs all the time and the following part was an anime thing.
>>
>>31555457
It was until HGSS brought it back
>>
>>31555457
It was a feature in Yellow, Heart Gold and Soul Silver. To a lesser extent, it was available in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum within a specific area, with specific mons.
>>
>>31555455
They got a lot of shit for bad games like the new Paper Mario, "Metroid" Federation Force, Star Fox Zero, and others.

It's just the sacred cows (Zelda, Mario and Pokemon) that gets a free pass.
>>
>>31555507
>>31555517
Yellow is still anime canon, though. Only HG/SS had it as a full time feature, I don't think you can't call GF lazy on this one. Unless it's a thing on the mangas?
>>
>>31555560
I wouldn't say they're lazy, just incompetent. They DID rig walking animations for every single mon in SM, they just didn't implement them. Probably because of poor performance due to horrible optimizing.
>>
>>31555447
The player is the only trainer that bothers keeping their pokemon out of their balls when they're not home. Following pokemon breaks the immersion and reinforces the player being a special snowflake.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 354x142px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 354x142px
>>31554388
Maybe that's why PKMNs are turning into Digimons
>>
File: 1445121583852.png (306KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1445121583852.png
306KB, 555x555px
>legit good features get removed
>people only care about fucking following pokemon which added fuck all

both sides are part of the problem
>>
>>31555243
This. PS2 low poly 480i >>> 3DS high poly 240p any day of the week. The resolution on the 3DS is just attrocious and is basically unchanged from GBA days despite there being much more squeezed onto the screen and the screens being larger than either GBA or DS. Also debatable as to whether or not PS2 is lower poly than 3DS.
>>
>>31556844
>Also debatable as to whether or not PS2 is lower poly than 3DS.
No it isn't. The ps2 would melt if it had to handle that many polygons.
>>
>>31554388
I getcha gotcha, buddy. You had to go to nintendo for an underwater gaming bcuz your mom. You didn't shower because you didn't have to. Yur sister wore tight pants and a sports bra so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater while you got the day off from school (and shower too).

Life is hard. I can't believe your mom stooped so low.
>>
>>31556880
I understood that shitpost.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.