[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7503.png (163KB, 764x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7503.png
163KB, 764x400px
Post questions that don't deserve their own thread.

Does Mold Breaker fuck over Wishiwashi?
>>
Can you breed Nidoran male(HA) with Nidoran female to get Hustle?
>>
>>31551441
>>31551498
No.
>>
>>31551511
What are the best egg moves for Alomomola?
>>
XY or ORAS?
>>
>>31551671

Depends what legendaries you need.
>>
What's a good set for Alolan Raichu?
>>
>>31551846
What do you want it to do?
>>
>>31551865
I need it to be a bit more bulky, yet powerful
>>
>>31551964
Needs terrain. Invest only on Sp Atk and Sp. Def
>>
>>31551964
I'd say use it as an offensive mon. It's not really meant to take hits. I'd say go with sonething like 252SpAtk/252Speed/4Spd. A good moveset for it would be Volt Switch, Psychic, Thunderbolt, and Grass Knot. It should be alright with with specs and a modest nature.

>>31551994
It doesn't necessarily need it to be good. Electric Terrain does help alot in doubles, though.
>>
Will a 30 SP.Def IV over a 31 SP Def IV on a swift swim anorith hurt it too much? decided to rebreed my swift swim armaldo from gen 5 so I can use it in ranked, every other IV on it except for sp attack which doesn't matter on an armaldo is 31, but I kind of want to stick with this one because it's a female
>>
File: bd1.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bd1.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>31551678
>Only legendary you'll ever need

ORAS it is then
>>
File: 1482620695278.jpg (16KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1482620695278.jpg
16KB, 240x255px
>>31552130
tfw need to replay X because my Yggdrasil deer has a hardy nature
>>
Where should I look when I want to trade pokemon and get new pokemon to gen 7 without a bank of my own?

I want a Gligar and a Noibat badly for my Sun team.
>>
File: swift swim armaldos.png (30KB, 428x337px) Image search: [Google]
swift swim armaldos.png
30KB, 428x337px
>>31552177
putting HA pokes onto gts for what you want seems to work well, put a breedject anorith with swift swim onto gts for a squirtle nad I ended up getting someone's rain dish squirtle that had multiple egg moves
>>
>>31552226

Right but how can I put them up in gas if I haven't seen them in game? Is there qr codes out for everything now?
>>
Please tell me the questions after the first three satrical became subtle
>>
>>31552257
if you mean how to put what you are looking for, there is a section after Z that lets you type in the name of what you want
>>
>>31551498
>>31551511
Yes you can
>>
>>31552535
I thought the female needed the HA for it to pass on unless it's male with HA with a ditto
>>
>>31552555
Oh wait yeah i checked and you're right i think. Sorry i have been breeding nidoran lately and forgot i used a ditto for a large chunk of it
>>
>>31551441
Can Passimian get Schooling in Doubles?
>>
>>31552607
schooling is locked to wishiwashi
>>
Do pokemon from ORAS still show the contest star animation in SM when you transfer them over?
>>
>>31551581
It only gets like 6 egg moves to begin with, and I've only ever seen Mirror Move used of the ones that it does get. If you're going to breed for moves anyway, may as well grab that, Endure, and Pain split.
>>31552093
It's just 4 SpD points at leveel 100, and 2 at level 50. Not a huge deal Armaldo jobs to everything anyway, unfortunately
>>31552607
M O N K E Y
E
C
H
A
>>
>>31552607
Wonder Guard and just about any ability that causes a form change in the pokemon are immune to being Received.
Just about anything else is fair game though.
>>
>>31551441
Regarding the Synchronise ability;

- Does it work against the Tapu's? I've caught Koko 3 times and it still isn't matching the nature of my synchmon.
- Is the effect of the ability affected if the mon faints during battle?
- In an SOS battle, if the synchmon has been switched out, then the enemy calls in help, will the help be influenced by Synchronise?
>>
Delcatty is shit, but what moves should a defensive one have? Thunder Wave, Cosmic Power, then?
>>
Are Zygarde 10% and Complete separate mon? Do i bother soft resetting for a Jolly 10% when I know Complete should be Adamant?
>>
>>31553688
You don't really need to soft reset for Zygardes, just blow it up and put it back together again.
>>
>>31553587
>- Does it work against the Tapu's? I've caught Koko 3 times and it still isn't matching the nature of my synchmon.
Yes, you just had bad luck. It's only 50% chance after all.
>- Is the effect of the ability affected if the mon faints during battle?
Yes. You can even put a fainted Synchronize Pokemon in your first slot before the match it it will still work.
>- In an SOS battle, if the synchmon has been switched out, then the enemy calls in help, will the help be influenced by Synchronise?
No, the Syncher has to be alive when the Pokemon is being called.
>>
>>31553637
Heal Bell maybe
>>
>>31553748
hmmmm don't your second and third answers contradict each other?
>>
>>31553805
No, when you first encounter a Pokémon your dead synchronizer is technically still in the first slot so it is capable of synchronizing your first encounter, but after that your active Pokémon is what's in your first slot so sos calls won't be synchronized.
>>
If I send a Rockuff caught in the Sun version over to Moon, will it evolve into Lycanroc Night?
>>
>>31553829
Yes, the evolution is based on what game it's in not what game it's from.
You can use this to evolve your cosmoem into the other legendary.
>>
1. Is it true HAs can be lost transferring them from other games to SM via bank?

2. Is it worthwhile to even use Heal Bell/Aromatherapy anymore these days?

3. Are Wide Guard/Quick Guard even worth it?
>>
>>31553839
It's always useful to be able to completely invaladate the opponent's turn by blocking their attacks, it just depends on if you can use the guards right.
Your buffed up but weakened sweeper will appreciate thwarting the attempt to kill it with a priority attack especially if it can then proceed to one hit the opponents pokemon.
>>
Lunala: Modest or Timid?
>>
>>31553861
Thanks!
>>
>>31553811
understood, thanks fampai
>>
>>31553837
Good to know, thank you
>>
>>31553839
1. Only if the Pokemon is a poorly made hack to begin with.
2. & 3. Don't know about Heal/Aroma since I didn't touch singles in ages but Wide Guard is still very good. Quick Guard a bit less so since priority died down a lot thanks to Top Lel.
>>
Does the Magikarp replacement method still work for getting shinies?
>>
Best natures for
>Buzzwole
>Kartana
>Lunala
>Heatran
>Magearna
?
>>
>>31554047
Adamant or jolly depending on your set
Jolly
Timid or modest depending on the set
Boxed
Same as lunala
>>
>>31554047
Heatran can be Modest, Timid or Calm depending on the set. Pretty sure Magearea doesn't run anything but Modest.
>>
Best EV spread for the gale of darkness togepi? Timid btw

Ill also post more questions as they come to me, as im tired, and hoppedup on painkillers, so cant remeber most of what I was gonna ask
>>
Now that Bank's out, what's the best synchro mon for chaining?
>>
What is a good nature for Emboar with HA, Adamant, Jolly, or Impish?
>>
>>31551441
What is more beneficial, a good nature or good IVs?
>>
>>31553912
Thanks for the clarification

I don't hack but I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the ones I got off GTS were (Multiscale Dratini, Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Shiny Porygon-Z). I used the Dratini and Bulbasaur for breeding so hopefully the ones I got from those eggs don't trigger Game Freak.
>>
Can you breed vivilon patterns or are you still locked to your own region's pattern?
>>
>>31554387
Region locked
>>
File: 666-poke-ball.png (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
666-poke-ball.png
41KB, 300x300px
>>31554397
fuck
>>
Does time pass in Pokemon Bank?

By which I mean - if I drop a trimmed Furfrou in there, will the trim still grow out? I assume it'd be the same thing for Hoopa.
>>
>>31554911
Nevermind, I just dropped a Furfrou of each trim in there, and although they didn't revert /immediately/, they did after I closed out of Bank and reopened it.
>>
>>31554911
Don't they revert whenever they go in a box anyway?
>>
>>31554938
They used to, but you can deposit them in Sun and Moon! Hoopa Unbound too, that's why I wondered.
>>
>>31554950
Oddly enough my Furfrou all became shaggy as soon as I closed Bank, but Hoopa seems to be staying Unbound. I guess I'll check back on it in 3 days.
>>
can I use Pokemon Bank to transport my scizor back to XY from SM? Will it lose the ribbons it gained in SM?
>>
>>31555055
Once it goes into SM it can never return to gen 6
>>
Are there any problems with pokebank I keep hearing that abilities are being changed is it true?
>>
What's the name of the triangle keychain thingy on the SM players bag?

(any available merch related to it yet?)
>>
File: sima meguri.jpg (143KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sima meguri.jpg
143KB, 1500x1500px
>>31555430
Island Challenge Amulet? I can only find the Japanese merch, unfortunately.
>>
>>31555490
Yes! That's it, thanks. They'd be a cool accessory for a backpack, if made in a decent quality.
>>
>>31553637
Mine is Thunder Wave, Cosmic Power, Wish Baton Pass, but it's for singles.

>>31553994
Yes.
>>
If I send my pikachu from yellow to alola and use a thunderstone on it, will it become alolan raichu or regular raichu?
>>
>>31555860
Pokemon with A- evos will always evolve into them in Alola.
>>
>>31551441
Why does the vgc thread hype up intimidate incineroar?, i dont get it
>>
>>31556056
Intimidate is the best ability in the doubles format.
>>
>>31552149
Modest of Timid for Xerneas? Also, Z-Geomancy or standard power herb?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.