[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do Arora forms go in a living dex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: legit arora mantine.jpg (37KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
legit arora mantine.jpg
37KB, 780x440px
Where do Arora forms go in a living dex?
>>
I would put them directly after their original form, personally.
>>
>>31551025
In the Forms section of Group 2
>>
>>31551025
directly next to their other forms

rattata - alola rattata - raticate - alolan raticate is the pleb option

if you're a patrician yu should do ratatta - raticate - alolan rattata - alolan raticate

also if you don't put Magby, Magmar and Magmortar (for example) in order and separate them by their generations instead get out of my face
>>
>>31551044
This, that's what I did.
>>
>>31551463
Separating them by their dex number makes it easier to navigate though. I'd do your method for the Alolan forms but only because they're so close together.
>>
>>31551025
In a separate section for Alola forms like with Vivillon forms.
>>
>>31551025
I wish bank had the option of allowing held items, just for the sake of alternate forms like Arceus.
>>
>living dex
Wow, I idolize Lusamine too but that's pretty obsessive.
>>
>>31552675
>Shitamine
Been building this thing for over ten years. Worst character has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>31552760
But you're doing such a good job following in her footsteps.
>>
>>31552790
It's not following in someone's footsteps if you blazed the trail before they were born, dumbass.
>>
File: 1483703457574.png (116KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1483703457574.png
116KB, 500x467px
>>31552798
>>
>>31552798
She's 40+ years old. How old are you, anon?
>>
>>31552639
This. Putting them after their non-Alolan forms would throw off the box numbering and look stupid.

I want my first PC box to be "1 through 30," not "1 through 27 with two 19s, 20s, and 26s."
>>
Inject a living Dex in National Dex order in one version, with all forms next to the base form (this is how they're organized in the game code).

In the other version, inject a living Dex with crossgen relatives next to each other (and various other things like Keldeo next to the other Swords of Justice), with forms in a separate section at the end. This is the more aesthetically pleasing version. You can also sort by primary type (with pures in front of dual-types) for maximum aesthetic (Eeveelutions all go in Normal, Marill/Fletchling/Swablu/Onix go at the end of their secondary type).
>>
>>31551463
ORGANIZE BY DEX NUMBER ONLY, FORMS SEPARATE

I keep my forms in an appendix section, I only keep out of battle forms.

All Alola forms
All Unowns
Shellos/Gastrodon E
Wormadam B/S
Rotom forms
Bascuin-Blue Stripe
Deerling/Sawsbuck Fall
Deerling/Sawsbuck Summer
Deerling/Sawsbuck Winter
Tornadus T
Thundurus T
Landorus T
Kyurem W
Kyurem B
Keldeo-Resolute
Zygarde 10%
All Furfrou cuts
All Vivilion patterns
All flabebe/floette/florges colors
All Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist sizes
Oricorio Pom-Pom
Oricorio Pa'u
Oricorio Sensu
Lycanrock Midnight
all Minior colors

Overall, there are about 110 pokemon in my appendix section.
>>
>>31552914
But you can't have both Kyurem formes at the same time. The game doesn't allow you to use the DNA Splicer to fuse if you already have a Black/White Kyurem, even if you have a second Kyurem.

And don't the Furfrou cuts disappear when it gets deposited to the PC?
>>
>>31552914
>Kyurem W
>Kyurem B
But you can only have one fused at a time.
>>
>>31552989
>And don't the Furfrou cuts disappear when it gets deposited to the PC?
Yup.
>>
>>31552989
>>31552995
>what is injecting?
>>
>>31553067
>Injecting a Living Dex
That's just pathetic. I understand injecting for competitive play--circumventing the hours spent on fucking nothing so that you can actually play the damn game. But for a dex? That's sad beyond measure.
>>
>>31552914
Fucking rip Complete form
>>
>>31553127
>That's just pathetic
Ironic
>>
>>31552914
>Furfrou
>Kyurem

Nice try. Also, alternate Wormadam cloaks, but no extra Burmy? Burmy's "forms" aren't any less significant than Furfrou trims, and you can at least store them.
>>
>>31552989
>>31553006

Not anymore.

https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/824209309353541634
>>
>>31553127
Agreed, just give yourself a full poxedex, why bother injecting over 800 mons
>>
>>31553232
Nice
>>
>>31553232
>I need an extra Shaymin and Hoopa now

That's great, but also, kill me.

That tweet is new, I know Pokemon Bank only just updated, but wouldn't injectors have been able to find this out a while ago? Seems weird that I'm just hearing about it now.
>>
>>31551463
My nigga
>>
>>31553232
You'll still have to change Hoopa's form back to Unbound every few days, no?
>>
>>31554451
It'll probably revert after you withdraw it from the pc if 3 days have gone by irl, have to test it myself, this is just a somewhat educated guess lol
>>
>>31552655
What is that like 18 Arceus?

I only put in Pokemon that can't switch. Oricorio doesn't go in for example, while Deerling and Sawsbuck and Minior forms do. My main goal is to make sure I can breed any Pokemon form I need. I usually just activate forms once for the Pokedex model, and I can't even do that for anything not in the Alola Dex.
>>
>>31552822
>saying she has been doing this since she was born
>>
I put them before the Kantoan form.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.