[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh Forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_li2gst036N1qfl632o1_500.png (275KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_li2gst036N1qfl632o1_500.png
275KB, 500x632px
I did a little grunt work in an attempt to find the mons in the two Sinnoh dexes that are eligible for Sinnohan forms assuming they introduce some in the assumed remakes. It's a fairly small list, even buffing it with ALL non-Sinnoh mons, not just Kanto mons (as I assume there will be non-Kanto regional forms from here on out. I hope so, at least.)

Also, I'm assuming when categorizing these that Pokémon that evolve into Pokémon introduced in Sinnoh are not eligible. That's why, down the list, I include Gardevoir but not Ralts and Kirlia, for example.

DP dex Kanto mons:
>Zubat line
>Machop line
>Psyduck line
>Tentacool line

DP dex all other non-Sinnoh:
>Wurmple line
>Goldeen line
>Barboach line
>Meditite line
>Ponyta line
>Cleffa line
>Hoothoot line
>Wooper line
>Wingull line
>Girafarig
>Azurill line
>Remoraid line
>Feebas line

DP dex non-Sinnoh Pokémon that already have Alolan forms:
>Geodude line
>Pichu line
Note:
I don't know if they'll consider Pokémon already with regional forms ineligible, but I feel like it's likely, at least for the same gen they were introduced.

DP dex non-Sinnoh Pokémon with Megas:
>Abra line
>Magikarp line
>Onix line
>Heracross
Note:
I assume these are ineligible as there were no Alolan forms of Pokémon with Megas, but they may well introduce some. If they do, it will either mean the Sinnohan forms will be unablr to Mega evolve, get a new Mega, or use the same stone and Mega (last one very unlikely but technically not impossible.)

DP dex non-Sinnoh Pokémon with baby mons introduced in DP:
>Chimecho
>Sudowoodo
>Mr. Mime
>Chansey line
>Snorlax
>Mantine
Note:
As Raichu was given an Alolan form in SM, these could be fully eligible. However, the fact that the baby forms were introduced in DP means it would be shaky to believe, in my opinion. Technically eligible but unlikely, in my opinion.

1/2, Plat expansion in next post
>>
Platinum expansion Kanto mons:
>Vaporeon
>Jolteon
>Flareon
>Espeon
>Umbreon
Note:
I don't think Eeveelutions will get regional forms unless they all do, and thus unlikely in the Sinnoh remakes for the lack of ability to have Sinnohan forms of Leafeon and Glaceon. Technically baseless speculation, but I feel it's valid. Also, Sylveon would be included if they do what they've done before and add all prevos and evos that were added after the initial games. Sylveon is the only one included, though, obviously.

Platinum expansion all other non-Sinnoh:
>Tropius

Platinum expansion mons already with an Alolan form:
N/A

Platinum expansion with Megas:
>Gardevoir line
>Swablu line
>Houndour line
>Scyther line
>Glalie
>Absol
Note:
See above megas.

Platinum expansion with baby mons:
N/A

Also, Sinnohan Form speculation/hope/discussion thread.

pic was as related as I could get
>>
Why wasn't Rapidash considered for a Sinnoh form?
>>
>>31548670
I don't want anymore genwun pandering. If the Sinnoh starters don't get Megas I won't even bothering buying the remakes desu.
>>
>>31549270
Rapidash is one of Sinnoh's only fire types, especially if they don't use the Platinum dex. Unless they just added a type like Dugtrio or Muk, it'd make Infernape the only fire type unless they also added some Fire type Sinnoh forms.
>>
>>31549356
They'd have too add more fire forms tho. It's exactly why many of the Alolan forms were part dark, since Kanto had no Dark types. If they do give Ponyta/Rapi a Sinnoh form, I think they'd keep the fire type and add a different typing into it like with muk.
>>
>>31549270
>>31549356
It is listed, though. It's in the second list, though, for some reason.
>>
>implying that Pokémon that are already proven to thrive in sinnoh will get regional variants

If Sinnoh forms happen, they'll most likely be new introductions to the dex.
>>
>>31549492
These are my words every time I view these threads.
>>
>>31548670
Sinnoh forms would mostly be adapted to cold, or a mountainous area.

so bear that in mind.

I almost feel like if it happens, it's gonna be focused on Gen 2 mons.
>>
I find it more likely they would add Unova and Kalos Pokemon to the regional dex and give some of them regional forms
>>
>>31549572
Or to the marsh or mountains. Besides, a lot of Alolan mons seem inexplicably adapted to a random environment that isn't really evident. I wouldn't assume they'll all be Ice or Rock or something.

>>31549596
I would not mind this at all 2bh
>>
>>31549596

Sadly they won't do that till national dex, sadly. I was hoping that for ORAS, but... We all know how that went
>>
>>31549993
HGSS style base expansion and then a huge expansion right before the eighth gym?

>the Dialga/Palkia encounter does warp space enough that it's suddenly as if all these foreign Pokemon have been in Sinnoh for a long time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.