[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: leddit was actually right edition :^)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 7

File: 1485406957114.jpg (209KB, 506x731px) Image search: [Google]
1485406957114.jpg
209KB, 506x731px
last thread >>31484808

Currently
>Carnivine try'ems
>Daily Pokemon #5 (Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Durant, Heatmor, Maractus)
>Winking Totodile
>Shiny Gyarados Safari
>Groudon (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Kingdra (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Gyarados (hearts) [PSBs]
>Politoed (300 coins) (70 BP, Crowd Control)
>Wailord (hearts)
>Celebi Timed Escalation (200 stages)

Celebi Prizes
>50 - MSU
>75 - Skill swap
>100 - M Cookies x2
>125 - MSU
>150 - RML x2
>175 - MSU x2
>200 - RML x3

Coming soon
>M-Gyarados compy
>Special Virizion stage
>Winking Wigglytuff
>Pikachu (love)
>Alolan pokémon (spring 2017)
>More royal GS fuck ups :^)

>compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg
>>
>>31546374
Shit, I wrote Kingdra instead of Kyogre.

OP AN ABSOLTUE UTTER SHIT. :^)
>>
>kingdra mentioning
>no kyogre
>not saying what to grind and what not
>not mentioning that we get new SS and RML mons

OP A Cutie :^)

What to grind:
- groudon to lv2 (2psb)
- everything else is memes. Even groudon is a meme itself
>>
>>31546374
Do we know Winklytuff's ability yet? Also, since Virizion is already an Expert stage, that means he'll be dropping PSBs, doesn't it? Grinding Virizion sounds pretty worth it. Hopefully hearts.
>>
>>31546516
actually we dont even know that. its just toshins predictions (that have been like ~80% accurate in the past).

GS is lurking here and they are unto us spoiling everything thats why this weeks update was with filler data. We only know that we get the new RML and SS mons due to the poketoru website.

And for all we know GS, they sure find a way to fuck up something
>>
>>31546516
Hopefully Virizion will become a new SS mon, along with the other legendary swords.
>>
>>31546516
It's a special stage tied to a competition, so it'll probably be coins. Guess it's back to the cat I go.
>>
>>31546564
Po4+ rules though.
>>
>>31546374
>Title
Top kek.
Tenouttaten. Grade A meme
>>
>(You)s are not showing, again
WHAT THE FUCK HIRO REEEEEd
>>
>>31548284
(You)
Here ya go anon
>>
>>31548410
Oh, I can see them now. Don't know what the fuck was happening. And thank you, friendo :^)
>>
>>31546951
not as much as cloud clear+ or hitting streak :^)
>>
>>31549388
Or Eject.

That's why I grinded my Tyranitar :^)
>>
>>31549731
I hope you're grinding Kyogre too! I sure am. :^)
>>
>>31549760
jokes on you... its already lv5 from all the cookies I gave it_
>>
File: 1484705092284[1].png (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484705092284[1].png
2MB, 720x1280px
>>31549731
>>
Not sure whether 3 RMLS were worth the Jewel to clear Celebi 200. Ah well fuck it, the deed's done.
I occasionally buy jewels when the 6 free jewel offer's available anyway
>>
>Phone just got rekt because it is a fucking piece of shit
>Only solution is a factory reset
>Already had over 130 Pokémon at Lvl 10+, a Platinum card, all the Mega Stones and about half of them fully candied
Fuck that shit, looks like I finally have an excuse to go supreme on my 3DS, already have CFW installed anyway, the guide to do so is in the useful links pastebin right? Setting up the fucking phone and all that stuff I downloaded there but didn't move to my computer is fucked forever tho and that is fucking gay
>>
File: based.jpg (42KB, 922x233px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
42KB, 922x233px
>>31550720
Did you at least save your ID? The time my phone died without having generated a transfer code I only had my ID written down.
Contacted pokemon support and got a transfer code after about a week's worth of back and forth emails.

It's worth the effort for a plat profile
>>
File: IMG_0441.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>31550039
>>
>>31550841
I didn't even bother to contact Nintendo when my O3DS died and I had my digital copy of Sm4sh there, more than a year passed ever since and just recently when I hacked my 3DS was I able to redownload Sm4sh for free thanks to freeShop
The problem here is that the stupid Shuffle account is linked to the device for whatever the fuck reason instead of an account like most mobile games, I should be able to just fucking grab a phone, log into my Google account and have all of my progress there, and Nintendo is even worse at this, why the fuck do I need to manually transfer my shit from one 3DS to another? Those retards assumed for whatever the fuck reason that we would have both consoles but people like me who broke their old 3DS are screwed, good thing is hacking the damned thing is easy as hell, won't be a victim of Nintendo's jewishness and incompetence anymore, although not backing up my phone or writting down the transer shit was indeed my fault
>>
File: Deciduwhy.png (350KB, 566x453px) Image search: [Google]
Deciduwhy.png
350KB, 566x453px
>>31546496
>Quake
>pretty much half the types are immune to the effect
I find it weird there are so many immunities to the statuses, despite absolutely no official indication
>>
How many Pokémon are there as of today? I'm at 707
>>
hey anons, when does this game get worth playing? so far the thirty minute wait per stage + inability to bank hearts over 5 + the fact that it's kind of grindy is frustrating me.
>>
>>31550597
You made the right choice.

>>31550907
This is painful.

>>31551842
lol

normies, am I right?
>>
>>31551860
lol
>>
File: If only you know.png (338KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
If only you know.png
338KB, 600x558px
>>31551842
the game never gets worth playing. stay out of this while you still can
>>
Is anyone's Houndoom fully candied yet?
>>
File: 1485123043803.png (428KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485123043803.png
428KB, 1200x800px
>>31551842
The main gamechangers are 1/1 Gengar and 20/20 Fug. Seriously, once you get a maxed Fug it's a whole new game altogether.
>>
>>31553315
Bump
Why was the last thread so active and this one is... not.
>>
>>31553914
It's late desu
>>
Ended up receiving 3 MSU. I thought I wouldn't be on the third tier, now my Ttar is 4/15. A-almost there!!
>>
>>31550720
reading this made me backup my ID and TransferCode.
I guess you dont have your code somewhere. You may either go Dietrich Mode (the op pic from last thread) and buy yourself up. GS would really much prefer this :^)
Or you go supreme on your 3ds. The short guide in the OP may be a lil bit outdated, but works. Personally I prefer to use JKSM for everything concerning savegames. Its much user friendly and deletes the secure value automatically, which is nice.

>>31551192
only one of the many good reasons why one should cfw their 3ds. good job anon

>>31550907
*GS laughing in the background intensifies*

>>31551674
707 is max

>>31551842
its only worth to shitpost/circlejerk here :^)

>>31553914
because I was afk. sry ;_; pls dont bash :/
also pls no downvote or bully :(
>>
>>31554508
I will bully you, replies-to-every-post-chan.

Chillout brah, we don't need the running commentary.
>>
>>31554987
>Chillout brah, we don't need the running commentary
b-b-b-b-but anon... :^(
>>
Okay, I finally beat Celebi 125. I definitely won't be able to beat 150, so I guess this is where I stop.
>>
last thread was alive af
this one sucks af

what happened? is 4chan really a normie infested place and they all are working right now?
reeeee
>>
>>31556959
I guess it was because the update was good. Now we have to wait, on monday there will probably be more activity. Let's keep this alive, we must live until that day and keep reaching bump limits.
>>
>>31557004
tuesday will be a nightmare :^)
for all we know, gs will fuck up some ss mons geniously and it will be hilarious. One can only wonder what new memes will arise upon us that day

still cant beleive what they did to winking glalie
>>
>>31556959
Just cat grinding here. I never know what to post on grinding weeks.

"Shit sux"
"I Fucking Hate The Cat"
"I am training Pinsir and Druddigon because I know that we'll need both of them one day"

>>31557061
There's probably, like, one level that it completely wrecks on.
>>
>>31557193
Speaking of grinding, is it worth grinding Quake to lvl 2? I've read several times that it's not a good ability, at least not on Ground types.
>>
>>31557318
It only takes 2 PSBs, so it couldn't hurt to do it. It's a shitty ability for a Ground type to have, and we pray that Groudon will someday get a swap, but until then 2 PSBs shouldn't be too much of a resource sink. SL5 Quake isn't that bad, if you're using Groudon against something other than Electric.
>>
Bamp
>>
>yfw gs's "special" gift is 10 MSU
>>
>>31557004
>the update was good
It sucked dick, it was all probably memes about Wailord outclassing Keldeo even tho the faggot pony was grindable not long ago and Kyogre getting yet another rerun when it just so happens to have the shittiest ability ever
Wait until the next update when the new RMLs and SSs come out and you'll see everyone calling each other retards over their decisions of who to waste them on
>>
>>31557318
Even getting it to Lvl 3 is worth it, it's only 9 PSBs and unless you are either poor as fuck or jew you shouldn't have any issues doing it
Quake is indeed gay af since half the shit Groudon is effective against is immune to Paralysis, but it is still decent unlike Kyogre's, if anything has ever deserved/needed a SS it is freaking Kyogre
>>
Who goes into weekend Victini?
>>
>>31560441
literally anything
>>
>>31553315
do we use 20/20 mfug on every stage?

also how fast does it go mega when its 20/20?
>>
>>31560966
I think it's 13 icons. And yes, Fug is amazing and some stages are extremely easy thanks to him. So use him as the mega whenever you can.
>>
>>31558606
Even better
Free Rayquaza and Meteorite for new players
>>
Fucking winking Glalie still hasn't appeared in my Safari.

Fuck this shit. Too much for "catch 'em all"
>>
>>31561605
Really?? That sounds highly unlikely. Are you devoting all your hearts to the safari?
>>
>How GS will fuck up the update
>Free gift is free Skill Swapper
>New RML mons are just increasing ones that could take 3 to 5
>New escalation with 400 stages but regular rage rates
>No new main stages
>New mission card that includes a mission that needs a jewel to clear even with new items, reward is a Skill Swapper
>Safari repeat with new emoticon mons again
>Grinded PSB stage for mon with shit ability

>>31561626
Unlikely but possible. Poor guy. All you can do it keep trying.
>>
>>31561626
Yes I am, that's the frustrating thing. Even with a 3% appearance rate I should have seen one by now, even Phione was caught by now.

And since Celebi depleted my coins I want to grind cat like mad but I can't because of this shit.
>>
>>31560441
Mawile to lv18
Throh to lv12
Kingdra to get it past lv7
Not sure about fourth slot. probably something SE since I bring Throh with me. Maybe some memes on lv1 like Wailord or dunno

you most likely want Grass or Electric for the Shrimp Competition

>>31560966
yes. Literally everything. Only very few expections (like msableye for hoopa). But:
Not on 3mon stages ->gengar
Not on really heavy disruptions ones ->ttar/camel
survival ->bee

Example: I was about catchin some shitmons and could either use Gengar (as SE) or Mfug for my mega. I got both times way better results with fug than with gengar and that despite being SE and having not that much disruptions.
>>
>>31561728
even worse when you think how fucked up wglalie is and that you will never ever use it.

>>31561712
of course we wont get main stages. anon pls... if at all it will be new mission cards. But I doubt it.

>give a mon a new skill that some other one with the same type already has and this one will even have less bp
>more random risk takers
>paralyze on a dragon type
>godlike ability for hitting streak
>more random godlike abilities for 50 shitmons
>sword trio getting either good shit or po5+ tier stuff

But all in all... more memes :^)
>>
>>31558606
"Holy holy shit"

but then yfw M-Glalie-W (20 MSUs) is like all the megas moving forward. 20 and up.

>>31560441
Mons that have eaten RMLs that you haven't leveled up yet, prep for M-Gyarados Compy (electric, grass), and prep for the Jirachi Escalation (fire, fighting) [this is my guess].

>>31561712
>New RML mons are just increasing ones that could take 3 to 5

Donphan's Ground Forces becomes even more viable.

>>31561975
>>sword trio getting either good shit or po5+ tier stuff

What's wrong with Po4+? My Shaymin-S is SL4 and it's a nice asset. Virizion is good with cookies too.
>>
what the most common/fastest way to get 20 MSU and how long will it approximately take?
>>
>>31562373
>What's wrong with Po4+
nothing is wrong with po4+ (maybe except that they wont ever trigger when you need them on meowth)

the dog trio got new abilities when ss were introduced. Well po5 is shit and having them really decent abilities was nice. Toshin predicted the virizion event and chances are they might get new better or worse abliites.

>>31562422
1 or 2 competition runs with max teams and all items without that much luck: 3 candies every 2nd week
escalation: between 1-4 candies, depending on how far you go. lets say 3. Also every 2nd week.
=> 6 candies in 2 weeks.
>>
>>31562465
I should have mentioned that I'm farely new and barely got Megafug. I don't have 1 Pokemon at max yet.
>>
>>31562465
What ability would it take for you to swap Virizion? Besides Risk-Taker, Flash Mob, or Dancing Leaves, I think I'd keep it.
>>
>>31563178
>Dancing Leaves
What's that? Like Dancing Dragons but for grass-types?
>>
>>31563247
It's not real [yet], but yeah, the theoretical Dancing Dragons for grass.
>>
They could make the Sword trio into Swap+[+]mons. That'd be cool. I'd probably do that for Terrakion.
>>
>>31563450
I'd rather them be Eject+[+] mons. Seems like that would be more useful.
>>
>>31563665
Damn, I was so close to being Satan.
>>
Finally found winking Glalie and of course the fucker won't stay in the ball until I throw 3 GBs.

FUCK GS and their stupid shit with 9 pokémon safaris being a common thing now.
>>
>>31563790
At least you finished the safari and can grind the cat for the next days. :^)
>>
Finally made it to Celebi 200 (had to do the Safari and grindTyranitar), what's the recommended stray again? All items Gengar Sinister Power or all items Tyranitar max RML bugs and Yveltal?
>>
>>31562887
use the next couple days/weeks to grind casually up the main stages and meowth.
and once you hit mfug you may have them ready.
you can even use it if its at 10/20 or 15/20. But it wont be as good as it might. Will take a couple turns more to mega evolve, but still amazing.

>>31563178
Grass already has Sleeping Charm and Mind-Zap, which is more than good.
Against Rock/Ground we have Water with BB+ (palkia), BS+ (suicune)
And against Water we have Electric with BB+ (raikou), BS+ (zekrom)
Thats why both BB+ and BS+ are not that necesarry for grass. Even more since ferrothorn has BS+ and Jumpluff has BB+.

Risk Taker would be great, since the stage should be grindable. I would also love to see it having shock attack. Altough that would never happen :^(

>>31563450
>>31563665
not that great swaps or really necessary. But would be nice to have them on 70bp mons instead of 60bp shitters. Even better when they get RML, which is most likely going to happen.

>>31564058
items and being really good at timed stages.
you need to combo with Sinister Power the whole time
>>
>>31563855
To be honest I haven't grinded cat in a "long" time so I kind of miss the mindless grinding that Meowth offers. Then again it's necessary now that we have a competition looming over us.
>>
>>31564241
Just supreme if you can
>>
>>31564058
If you've got at least two max bugs (Scyther, Heracross, Genesect), go with M-Ttar. If you don't, do Sinister Power team. I'd do an SP team without M-Gengar though, just bc it'll be easier to hold SP with a slowdown mega.
>>
>>31564145
I'm at 296 which is 4 stages before megafug, but I seem to have hit a wall on the dodrio stage (too greedy to use items) but I don't have any MSU except the one I have used on Gengar
>>
>>31565602
That level took me a while. I think I ended up relying on Vanilluxe's Freeze with M-Glalie.
>>
>>31565826
yea, got my best try with that setup, I hope I'll beat this soon.
>>
Bamp
>>
Charizard is now finally level 15 AP 105. My first 5 RMLs went straight to Charizard, and I regret every single one of them.
>>
>>31566970
Then you are lost.
>>
>>31566743
Bamp2
>>
>>31567483
Bamp3

Shufflebros! Where are you!?

I just Scyther to level 20, quick, meme at me!
>>
>>31567881
Smart move.
>>
At this rate, we'll lose the general before the update. If you wake up to read this and it's already dead: it looks like there's a raid.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.