[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did gamefreak think it was okay to give a tiger the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 100% mad.png (37KB, 176x157px) Image search: [Google]
100% mad.png
37KB, 176x157px
Why did gamefreak think it was okay to give a tiger the same speed as a sea lion and make it slower than a fat turtle, a fat toad thing, and a fat pig? They all have stubby legs while Incineroar's body seems like it allows for a higher degree of mobility.
>>
Because it's barabait. You faggots deserve much worse tbqh.
>>
>>31545918
This. Incineroar's BST should have been reduced by 40 and Intimidate should have been replaced with Keen Eye because fuck the most cancerous fanbase of all time.
>>
>>31545898
Because Aslowla. But it's also salt in the wound for Shittenfags. After it was shown in the Anime that Ash will eventually get Shitten and in the concept arts we see Rowlet not evolved and Shitten fully evolved Shittenfags thought that Barabait Incinefur would be the pandered and popular Grenigger. They got their ass blasted into the next dimension when the japanese polls were shown.
>>
>>31545938
-Owlfag
>>
File: incineroar.png (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
incineroar.png
109KB, 500x500px
>>31545898
because you don't skip leg day
watching him run during his z move makes me wonder why its speed isn't lower
>>
>>31546081
Kill yourself for liking the Shitten line.

Also anti Phoxfags and Shittenfags thread.
Post the worst things they have done.
>>
>>31545898
Honestly I think it and robinhoot should both have above 100 speed, eltigre for what you listed and robinhoot because it's a fucking owl. Makes sense for a seal thing to be slow especially since it's bulky.
>>
>>31545898
Sea lions are pretty fast in water.
>>
File: pomf~.png (204KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pomf~.png
204KB, 900x900px
>>31545918
>>31545938

Easy there, fellas, looks like some Litten fan bit you in the ass.

But okay, let's try to be real and come up with a concrete answer.

So you've got Torracat with a elusive 90 Speed base and then it all comes down to a pitiful 60 Speed Incineroar got at the end.

I wonder why that is.

>Torracat on all fours and Incineroar on just two, walking like a ordinary human, with a physique similar to a bodybuilder

Really, you don't even have to think twice, it all boils down to that, the pokemon essentially sacrificed speed for strength. Due to that, its build drastically changed in order to adapt itself.

>tl;dr It's fucking Game Freak, here's the wrestling tiger you've always wanted
>>
File: 1478354741088.jpg (110KB, 556x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478354741088.jpg
110KB, 556x600px
>>31545938
holy shit you can't imagine how satisfying it is to see owlfags jelous of the fact that we have comfy threads without shitposting
>>
>>31546119
>also antiphoxfags
What are you, an owlfag and a greninjafag?
>>
>>31546131
Except this is referring to battles on land. Obviously a fire tiger is going to be slower than a sea lion in water.
>>
>>31546145
Judging by his writing style he's 14 so probably both
>>
>>31546119
>Antiphox
You're going too far, trying too hard, and fuck you because I like phoxes.
>>
File: Seriously man.png (58KB, 276x245px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously man.png
58KB, 276x245px
>>31546142
>Comfy threads without shitposting

Not sure if blind or deluded. Every time I go in any of those threads, yeah sure, there's some nice fan art along with your every day bara dump and the OCCASIONAL shitposting.

There's never a thread without shitposting, just admit it.
>>
>>31546142
Nobody is jealous of the fact that your threads are "comfy". And nobody is especially jealous of the fact that your threads are degenerate furfaggotry that should be gassed.
>>
>>31546249
Yeah but we ignore them. Something owlfags can't do because everyone has to like their starter
>>
>>31546142
>we have comfy threads without shitposting
>currently shitposting

dumb starterfags.
>>
>>31546142
You furfags are the cancer killing /vp/.
Let's hope that your threads get banned eventually, just like Gardevoir degenerate threads.
>>
>>31546249
Every decidueye thread comprises mostly of owlfags that either shit on the other starters and anyone who even remotely likes them while going full on denial mode to the thought that decidueye might not be the next Greninja in competetive and overall popularity

It's threads like that I see that really make me feel bad for people who pick rowlet knowing there stuck with such a dark side to their fanbase
>>
>>31546300
why do owlfags call everyone out as furfags while they also got waifu/husbando threads and r34 for the owl?
>>
File: nervous.jpg (37KB, 260x322px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
37KB, 260x322px
>>31546135
Wait, doesn't this also mean Incineroar might also be struggling to walk on two legs after spending two stages as a quadruped?

It also explains why even bulkier things like Blastoise and Venusaur are faster, because they've spent their entire evo lines with the same body type and thus are used to moving around like that. Meanwhile, Incineroar only just started adapting to being bipedal.
>>
>>31546313
Ignore him. He's either baiting or mentally challenged
>>
>>31546302
>Every Decidueye thread

... Which I rarely come across in these boards.

there's plenty of Incineroar threads and Primarina threads and by threads, I mean legitimate ones that aren't trying to evoke hatred against them, but it's actually fucking rare for me to bump into a Decidueye thread
>>
>>31546302
>>31546313
On damage control as usual, hilarious.
When you look at Owl threads you degenerates spam them full with "hehe epic shitty owlfags XDDDDDDDDDDDD". That plus you having an objective furfag degenerate shitmon as your "favorite" should make it obvious why some Owlbros try to stop your threads aswell.
>>31546328
It only means that it's a shitty furfag mon.
Nothing else.
>>
Friendly reminder to ignore all Incineroarfags. Their posts cannot be considered serious arguments on accounts that they're shitbrained and will go maximum bias to defend their shitmon. Ideally, /vp/ should only accept arguments defending Incineroar if they're not posted by Incineroarfags, because Incineroarfags are untrustworthy and biased assholes.
>>
File: Wishiwashi b8.png (108KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
Wishiwashi b8.png
108KB, 680x679px
>>31546365
Just give him one (You)
And nothing more
>>
>>31546394
Friendly reminder to ignore all owlfags. Their posts cannot be considered serious arguments on accounts that they're shitbrained and will go maximum bias to defend their shitmon. Ideally, /vp/ should only accept arguments defending Decidueye if they're not posted by owlfags, because owlfags are untrustworthy and biased assholes.
>>
File: bait.jpg (107KB, 828x640px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
107KB, 828x640px
>>31546365
>>31546394
>>
>>31546424
Friendly reminder to ignore all trannyfags. Their posts cannot be considered serious arguments on accounts that they're shitbrained and will go maximum bias to defend their shitmon. Ideally, /vp/ should only accept arguments defending Trannyrina if they're not posted by trannyfags, because trannyfags are untrustworthy and biased assholes.
>>
Miltank is faster than rayquaza nothing has ever made sense
>>
File: 1481779127246.jpg (276KB, 1280x790px) Image search: [Google]
1481779127246.jpg
276KB, 1280x790px
I'm bumping this thread, because i find it hilarious.
>>
File: Now to browse this 4chan thingy.png (124KB, 411x260px) Image search: [Google]
Now to browse this 4chan thingy.png
124KB, 411x260px
>>31546448

Don't mind them, anon, at this point, everyone's throwing bait towards each other. Sadly, some do bite and it's gotten to a point where they do consider a certain group the ones at fault and exclusively them and only them.

Shame, all because of starter wars.

At least, I think I can consider myself smart enough to tell which posts are bait and which posts actually mean what they say instead of jumping into conclusions and belittle a group for "what they do".

Most of the time, it's shitposting.
>>
File: Fug.png (136KB, 362x333px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
136KB, 362x333px
>>31546491
Holy shit I really never noticed that
>>
File: gen_sevin_by_zecknot-daw3sci.png (503KB, 642x834px) Image search: [Google]
gen_sevin_by_zecknot-daw3sci.png
503KB, 642x834px
>>31546527
I wonder when starters war are going to wear down this Gen. I mean, I know /vp/ loves to shit on everything for no reason other than baiting, but all these threads about how much they hate Incineroar/Decidueye/Primarina get old really fast.

I actually love Incineroar, but they are overall my favorite starter trio
>>
>>31546575
They've been going on ever since the leaks came out for what we thought was only concept art of the starters
I'd say these wars will be going on even after an 8th gen comes out
>>
>>31546575
People are still fighting over the Gen VI trio.
This won't end anytime soon.

Just enjoy the shitshow
>>
>>31546204
But sea lions live in water. On land, Primarina can barely move, let alone reach a tiger's speed.
>>
>>31545898
?? Was this traced from Counterfeit Cat?
>>
>>31546660

Actually, it's a drawing. I don't have it saved, but it's basically the three starters as different kinds of snail.

Ya know, because of the starters being slow, although the Alola Dex is exceptionally slow, give or take a few.
>>
>>31546649
That's the point. 60 speed is really low, which could be Primarina's speed on land.

Then again, Primarina arguably doesn't look like a speedy swimmer with the whole mermaid getup. I guess the real question is what the concept of "speed" really means in pokemon.
>>
>>31546759
>which could be Primarina's speed on land.
No it can't be. Attack Speed and movement speed aren't the same. It literally can't move on land.
>>
>>31546808
Except Primarina's 'walking' animation shows it can?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPd7vwocuY
>>
>>31546759
Nah, Primarina are most likely amazing swimmers. Sea lions in general are incredibly nimble underwater.
They made a point to show how Popplio is fast underwater in the anime, and 25mph is pretty fast if we consider Popplio still a child.
Additionally, the whole family learns Aqua Jet pretty early on and both Hau/Kukui use it quite prominently.
Those cute little torpedo stabilizers on its waist are there for a reason, and now I'm hoping to see a YEAH FAST Primarina in the anime's future.
>>
>>31546898
Er, right. It can crawl. I was wrong in saying it can't move at all. My point was to emphasize that it can barely move.
>>
>>31546365
Not sure about this post so rolling, evens for bait, odds for damage control.

Singles or more for author to go kys.
>>
>>31546930
I think you are greatly underestimating Primarina's acrobatic skills:
"Among the balloons that Primarina releases, some explode when touched, while others do not. Primarina jump on the non-exploding balloons while they make sport of their opponents, and they use the exploding variety to trigger chained explosions!"
So she can use her baloons and her acrobatic skills to move in battle. Meanwhile, the stupid cat randomly decides to stand up and it gets slower than its PRE-EVOLUTIONS because of that. It really shouldn't be the case, I think he should have been faster, but it is what it is.
>>
>>31547013
I didn't know about the acrobatics, but that still doesn't make it fast. It means it can jump. It's shown to able to stand, so a jump isn't too farfetched.
>>
>>31546142
>m-muh owlfag menace
The degree of defensiveness here is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>31547040
That's what i'm saying. It isn't fast. It's a 60 speed Pokémon. The cat should be faster but DECIDES not to be because it has to run like this: https://youtu.be/8XA0ClmKH4A
Its just kind of sad to see Decidueye and Incineroar running like that, it seems like a downgrade compared to their pre-evos. Primarina, compared to her pre-evolutions, looks like she could become faster underwater and can control bubbles/be more acrobatic, at least.
>>
>>31547109
Just to clarify- these are minor complaints and I still think this is the best starter trio we ever got. I just wish Incineroar could at least run on four legs and Decidueye could fly around or look less goofy when he runs
>>
>>31545946
You seem angry, unreasonably so at that.
>>
>>31546470
My oh my, such a tasty pasta we have here.
And by tasty, I of course mean godawful.
>>
>>31547109

It really aches me to see Incineroar run because he looks really gimped. Not much Decidueye even though it might be preferable for him to fly, running might help him get hold of a opponent speed wise while aiming and firing with his wing bow (!), which he can't use while in flight or maybe he can, but it might be limited in use while in flight. Kinda reminds me of pre-historic animals running.

Incineroar looks like he can't make up his mind whether to run in all fours or just in two and I can barely picture him legitimately running in all fours due to the anatomy in general and I'm not sure if it's possible for him to do so even though he's able to walk like so.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.