[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A father's plea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: May_and_Mega_Lop.jpg (201KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
May_and_Mega_Lop.jpg
201KB, 850x601px
I grant you mercy for thy attention. I am hither to address a very serious problem with the Pokémon community. lest I vomit, I profess that I am completely repulsed by the sheer amount of furfaggotry that exists. I has't a young daughter who is fond of Pokémon and as a father it maketh me depress'd that one day the lady wilt cometh across disgusting, sexualised images of Pokémon. My greatest fear is that my young maiden wilt succumb to furfaggotry and engage in abominable roleplay with autists on deviantART. Thou art all the censure for this widespread phenomena. What, pray telleth, causes a person to becometh sexually attracted to fictional creatures from a children's franchise?
Shame on thee! Wherefore don't thou bethink of the children? if 't be true that thou art a furry, ye should be ashamed of yourself and seek professional guidance for thy mental illness. I wilt not alloweth thou wicked and depraved scoundrels to corrupt my daughter with such lewd depictions of Pokémon.
>>
>>31545173
your daughter is retarded for going near that in the first place. Dont blame your shitty fake parenting on us, "dad".
>>
>>31545173
t. internet white knight
>>
Just let your daughter enjoy what she likes, and support her for it no matter what. Trying to control her likes and dislikes just makes you a shitty parent.
>>
>>31545190
>>31545195
>>31545434

Doth thou calleth me a "shitty parent" yet thou art the same as these ill mannered and culpable, dog-hearted fools! Nothing that thou has't hath said justifies thy evil. This is thy fault and as a father I must protect my young lady from thy deplorable kin. Truly, thou art a disease that must be cut away, hence, depart from me! Thou whoreson impudent embossed rascals!
>>
Congrats on creating the first copypasta ever that has absolutely zero comedic value OP
>>
>>31545173
>>31545744
back to the mideval era with you
>>
>>31545768
How can it be funny when 90% of you faggots jerk off to little girls without shame?
>>
>>31545173
I accidentally read hitler instead of hither instead of here.
Since it wasn't really hitler, I stopped paying attention and didn't read the rest.
here is your (you) anyway.
>>
10/10 OP
Death to all furries
>>
>>31545816
There is nothing funny about masturbation anon.
>>
We had this thread yesterday
>>
>>31545173
How did you manage to trick a woman into having sex with you? I can smell the Cheetos and Fedora grease in each sentence.
>>
File: 1472066799363.png (61KB, 1301x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1472066799363.png
61KB, 1301x1301px
>>31545173
I never seen a post being THAT much retarded. I hope this is bait because if it's not, you're a bad parent, give your kids to social authority. They deserve a better parent
>>
u all have been pastad
>>
The thing that triggers me most is that you're using the wrong forms of several of those words. If you're going to shitpost in an archaic form of the language, at least learn how it works.
>>
My dick does as my dick does.
I'm just along for the ride.
>>
File: 58448966_p1_master120012352.jpg (365KB, 1141x1621px) Image search: [Google]
58448966_p1_master120012352.jpg
365KB, 1141x1621px
Well if she's going to encounter it anyway may as well get it over with
>>
We had the same thread yesterday.
>>
File: 1483821510526.jpg (367KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483821510526.jpg
367KB, 750x850px
Last time this person posted we almost had a furfaggotry thread, but unfortunately we kinda stopped short. Lest fix that, shall we?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.