[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Reminder that there is about a day left for signing up for this battle competition.

Anyone else going to participate? Preparing? Share thoughts and ideas, predict good teams that might win, etc.
>>
>>31541990
Sweet, free BP
>>
i signed random shit up, i don't expect too much
>>
>>31541998
That's what I did with the battle of alola, because I didn't have a team ready and it helped me buy the power items. This time around I'll try to enter my shitty team.
>>
>>31542026
You know you can sign up but not lock your mons until the day of the competition, right? You could just grind and playtest until the last few hours and then enter and do 30 battles, and still have a chance at winning.
>>
Got my team ready. I wish I could have figured out a bulky Sp.Def pokemon.
>>
Last time I didn't really have any plan for minimize muks.
I'll bring Lucario's aura sphere just in case next time.
>>
>>31542072
I already locked them. I'm mainly looking to see what fucks me up anyway, I haven't really battled online
>>
>>31541990
>3v3 single battles competition

Nah, sounds boring.
>>
File: 1482094161197.png (179KB, 461x484px) Image search: [Google]
1482094161197.png
179KB, 461x484px
>>31541990
I've registered, but I'm going to wait until after it's started to see what people are using and then make my team. Last time I got my ass kicked by Solgaleo and Lunala and I didn't have a good counter.
>>
>>31542232
aren't they banned now
also don't you have to register before it starts
>>
>>31542232
You can study trends of the Battle of Alola to make predictions on the Alola Friendly.
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/information/29d5abd6-bddc-4b65-a99f-f332bba6b1fb
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/competitions/4102/
>>
I'll just forfeit and get my free BP
>>
>>31542316
>items will not be allowed
now they are, I don't think predicting is that good
>>
>>31542332
Remember you need to participate in at least 3 battles to qualify for BP.
>>
>>31542374
>only competed in and won one battle in the last competition
>tfw I got my BP anyway
>>
File: 2003600.jpg (687KB, 1280x1577px) Image search: [Google]
2003600.jpg
687KB, 1280x1577px
>>31542285
They are banned, but I just want to be on the safe side instead of going in blindly and getting my ass kicked by actually good pokemon again.
You have to register for the competition before the deadline but there's no deadline for when you submit your team, so I can make a team in the middle of the competition.
>>31542316
Thanks for the links, looks like this competition will still be pretty cancerous
>>
I want to get a few pokemon ready before I start participating in battle competitions. I'm EV training a stufful right now that has wide guard, stomping tantrum, thunderpunch, and ic punch. I want to build a team around it. What should expect for a battle competition?
>>
Which cancerus team would be better for winning shit?

AlolaMuk@Assvest
Scarfchomp
Eviolite Porygon2
Zapplate Tapu koko
Choice Specs Lele
alolawak

or

Porygon-Z conversion meme
Tapu Bulu banded
Scarfchomp
Tapu Koko Zap plate
Light Clay Alolatales
Timid Kartana meme
>>
File: 1485340544149.jpg (25KB, 380x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485340544149.jpg
25KB, 380x404px
Haven't been able to sign up for this for a week because of Global Link being a piece of shit. Guess I can't participate then.
>>
>>31543454
You sure you're not just retarded? What's the problem?
>>
>>31543520

>try to log into global link site
>page "refreshes" instead of logging me in

I've tried every day for a week. Apparently, this is happening to people who haven't synced their game to their account
>>
>>31543541
That's extremely weird, since the global link even works on turboautism browsers like palemoon. Try chrome or something.
>>
>>31543541
This.

A friend of mine tried to sign up the past week and it would do the same thing.

Also you're probably him since he describes this problem the exact same way.
>>
>>31543570

I am using Chrome, it's fucked. No hope for me.

>>31543571

Haven't talked about this to anyone, can't be your pal. The best part about this is that this is a KNOWN issue and that they're "working" to fix it and the sign ups are done today.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.