[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wifi Bans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1979.png (836KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.png
836KB, 750x1334px
How do we avoid this?? Especially if we do have a altered save file?
>>
Just
inject
lol
>>
>>31541360
Basically, don't be an idiot about how you alter your save file. Restrain yourself from auto-filling the Pokédex and getting Marshadow. Don't scan more than 10 QR codes a day. Don't play around with any of the history or event flags. Don't use PKSM if you can avoid it.
>>
>>31541360
You're fucked if you game sync... Kinda, but still. You gotta be retarded to sync your game if you're able to inject
>>
>>31541415
This. I just checked and I'm able to battle online just fine despite me genning my teams. Don't be an idiot and you'll be fine. Also, these Pokemon only bans aren't that bad, at most you have to restart your save file.
>>
I think that might be the wrong question

What are all of the things that get you banned?
>>
>>31541468
Injecting stupid amounts of FC, BP, even money, using the complete Pokedex button, having low amounts of trades, catches, evolutions, eggs hatches, etc while having the Alola dex completed (this one is probably not an issue since you know how stupid GF is, but just in case), having a Marshadow. Basically, everything that got you banned time ago in ORAS. They like to word shit like it means something just to calm the kids that follow verlis, but they're still incompetent as fuck.
>>
>>31541415
If you used PKSM at any moment you're screwed. Even if you never injected anything and just edited natures/EV/IV"s of pokemon you already caught and gave them items you wanted such as mega stones not in the game or Marshadow and it's Z-move. Sorry cheater
>>
>>31541627
Perfect. This post should be passed around
>>
Guess I'll have to refrain from creating mega stones that aren't availiable yet even if I don't intend to use them online, right?
What about time offset in Moon? I wanted to remove that one.
Also wanted to battle with gened stuff with friends but I suppose anything you do online is eligible for banning (although none of the four specified bands seem to be a problem for me).
>>
>>31541627
It's literally the Lurantis leak debacle 2.0. Retards who inject impossible shit that contradict previous snapshots synced to PGL are getting banned and people with brains are getting off scoff free, just like how the only ones who got banned for using the Lurantis CIA were the ones who went online before release date.
>>
File: 1464372732195.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1464372732195.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>mfw never made a global link account because too lazy
>mfw my save file is edited to shit
>mfw no repercussions
>>
>don't care about rating battles
>don't care about battle competitions
>it's their problem if they don't want my help for global missions
>what do I even need game sync for?
I mean, you don't need game sync to encounter new strangers in Festival Plaza, right?
And if I wanted to "transfer" clothes to a hypothetical Pokémon Stars using myself as a mannequin local wireless should be enough.

Do the bans include GTS, wonder trade and trading/battling with VIPs? Because that's the only stuff I could give half a fuck about.
>>
>>31542123
You dont need to sync your game to participate in global missions
Why is everyone fucking stupid
>>
>>31542529
Because the text specifically says that you're banned from both game syncing and global missions.
Why don't you learn to read?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.