[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All those Mega Evolutions lost, like tears in rain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: file.png (106KB, 289x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
106KB, 289x320px
All those Mega Evolutions lost, like tears in rain
>>
File: 1470618320747.png (704KB, 889x989px) Image search: [Google]
1470618320747.png
704KB, 889x989px
>>31538112
F
>>
They'll be in DP remakes
{:rsdr imfrdysmf
>>
>>31538112
Hey at least they remembered to give you the Kanto starters
>>
>>31538135
Would've preferred the hoenn starter megastones to be quite honest with you famalam
>>
GF is a piece of shit. They're going to split the meta again just to force people to buy the second gen 7 game(s) to get the complete meta.
>>
>>31538112
>People are just just going to inject them in anyways
Thanks GameFreak!
>>
File: sawyer.jpg (24KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sawyer.jpg
24KB, 500x281px
>>31538174
This. Mega Swampert would've been ace on my rain team.
Mega Blaziken would've kicked ass on my sun team
Mega sceptile however, well, pic related can keep it
>>
I don't understand. Why is all this "no megastone" stuff popping up again? Did people think we would get it in bank or something?
>>
>>31538935
people thought that an update would come allowing you to at least purchase them in the battle tree, not just retcon them out of existence
>>
>>31538935
a lot of people assumed that the unavailable mega stones would be made available once the corresponding pokemon could be transferred to the game

instead they're just gone

what's even more retarded is the fact that they changed how mega evolutions affect turn order, yet the only ones that benefit from the change aren't possible to get
>>
>>31538983
But why? Why even bother to bring back mega stones if you don't bring them all back?
>>
>playing incomplete games

Serves you fucks right.
>>
>>31538970
Do people actually believe they've been retconned? They'll just be used as marketing for whatever game is next.
>>
>>31539070
>>>/v/
Oh wait...
>>
File: 1481593694651.png (80KB, 355x369px) Image search: [Google]
1481593694651.png
80KB, 355x369px
>>31538970
>>31538983
>people thought that an update would come
Then they're fucking dumb. How many more times does this have to happen for people to learn?

>they'll fix compatibility for the megas in a patch!
>frontier will be DLC guys!
>nat. dex patch with the bank! megastones too!
>>
>>31539080
some people actually believe GF is trying to retcon megas.

i didn't mean them for ever, just right now, they'll be back in the next game for sure.
>>
>>31539097
The only person who believed anything was the retard that believed people believe this shit.

You're a stupid motherfucker.
>>
patch today, retards
>>
>>31539104
By why even have them in the game at all? When I first played Moon, I was sure that with the introduction of Z-Crystals, Mega Stones were completely gone, and while that's not the case, the reality is even worse than I'd imagine, because the only stone I wanted was Ampharosite. This just feels half assed. Besides, by the time the next game comes out, the 3DS is probably going to be completely irrelevant, and no one's gonna care about S/M.
>>
>Trainer in the Battle Tree and Battle Royal use the Mega Stones that we don't have yet
>Figured they would be in the game since fucking NPC's have them
>They aren't
How Game Freak be this shit at their job?
>>
>>31539183
Keep telling yourself that, revisionistfag.
>>
>>31539276
It's like they're taunting me.
>>
>>31539225
>I was sure that with the introduction of Z-Crystals, Mega Stones were completely gone, and while that's not the case, the reality is even worse than I'd imagine, because the only stone I wanted was Ampharosite.

Are you me? Hell, it basically killed any motivation i had to play postgame. Sure i can just hack the stone in, but it's not like i can fight my friends with it. Meanwhile shit like Megamence and M-ray get to run around rampant

Watch them either add all the missing ones into the next game and have people defend it, or them not add them back at all and have people defend it with a "Z-crystals are better anyways"
>>
>>31539491
>Watch them either add all the missing ones into the next game and have people defend it
wait, why would adding back ll megas be a bad thing?
>>
>>31539516
something something "of course they didn't add them in SM those pokemon weren't in alola are you retarded"
>>
>>31539529
oh, so you're saying people would defend GF not putting megas in?
Yeah, that is fucking retarded
>>
File: tumblr_o6xc3pKHOn1v6wbxto7_540.jpg (51KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6xc3pKHOn1v6wbxto7_540.jpg
51KB, 540x521px
he will be back one day
>>
>>31539578
I saw someone defending it by saying "well any pokemon can use the crystals" even though they're glorified elemental gems
>>
This is the kind of shit that makes me want to inject
>>
>>31539614
im considering just hacking the missing ones in and just using them in friendlies
>>
>>31539614
It pushed me over the edge. I'm absolutely against cheating, but i ended up doing it. Shit like Bottle Caps/Apricorn Balls/Megastones are inexcusable. I still refuse to ever gen a pokemon.
>>
File: roy_batty_tuns_off.jpg (34KB, 900x408px) Image search: [Google]
roy_batty_tuns_off.jpg
34KB, 900x408px
>>31538112
time to faint...
>>
>>31539626
I wouldn't, they're starting to ban people who put in the more obvious unavailable shit.
>>
File: 1485341956622.png (114KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1485341956622.png
114KB, 475x475px
>>31538112
It's not fair.
>>
>bought 3DS because I wanted one for many games, and thought SM would be a perfect time to return to Pokemon and work on my full pokedex like I always wanted
>endless problems
>no national dex
Thanks Gamefreak.
>>
>Mega Scizor is my bro
Completely unaffected
>>
>>31539097
To be fair the first two had absolutely no chance of happening because the Megas and Frontier didn't exist in the slightest in XY and ORAS respectively.
Meanwhile in SM it's just a matter of updating the tree shop as everything is in the game already.
>>
>>31539634

>Bottle caps and apricorn balls are inexcusable
>Rare items are somehow inexcusable

You are an entitled child.
>>
File: Dumbass.jpg (133KB, 799x610px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbass.jpg
133KB, 799x610px
>>31541101
>ball with a 1x catch rate
>rarer than the fucking Master Ball
>this is somehow okay
>>
>>31541101
There's a difference between rare items and Apricorn balls where only one of each exist.
Have you ever heard of "too good to use syndrome"? You know, the thing that made TMs infinite?
>>
>>31538546
And they're gonna get banned because those items to get those megas are impossible to obtain without cheating.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.