[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is Ash's dumbest Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Ash_with_his_Pokémon.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ash_with_his_Pokémon.png
1MB, 1280x720px
So who is Ash's dumbest Pokemon?
>>
>>31537024
Charizard
>>
>>31537024
Gible
>>
>>31537024
Gliscor seems a bit retarded but it's just because it's a silly ass mon in general. I don't think it's truly stupid but yeah, it's probably Gible.

Snorlax is a fucking retard too. Corphish is not too smart either.

It can't be any of the birds. each and everyone of these are top tier mons.
>>
Oshawott.
>>
The dumbest pokemon would probably be oshowott
The supidest idea for what should ash capture is THIRTY tauros
>>
>>31537024
Where the fuck is Squirtle
But the dumbest is probably Gible or oshawott tbqh
>>
>>31537024
has ash's muk lost a battle? Even if it did, it definitely has the best win loss ratio. He needs to make a comeback and go back to one shotting everything with bodyslam
>>
>>31537474
He's still with Officer Jenny
>>
>>31537024
In terms of intelligence? Probably Gible.
>>
>>31537303
Oshawott was just a cunt. It's Gible who was the king of the dipshits.
>>
>>31537478
Butterfree could make a comeback as well
>>
>>31537024
All Goodra had to do was dodge
>>
File: 1485232379612.gif (350KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485232379612.gif
350KB, 500x281px
>>31537493
>inb4 kiddies crack the two genders meme
>>
>>31537024

Man, I miss my bro Krabby/Kingler. Wish he brought him back
>>
>>31537024
Definitely Torkoal.
That tortoise was as dim-witted as a Slowpoke.

Cyndaquil is likely a close second.

Pidove was pretty dumb as well, which makes sense considering how stupid real pigeons are.
It did get a lot smarter once it eventually became a Tranquill and then an Unfezant.
>>
>>31537024
I hope he gets an A-Muk that hates him, but makes his other Muk jealous
>>
>>31537315
They didn't air the Tauros episode here (or anywhere?) so it was confusing to see them mention 30 Tauros in a later episode
>>
>>31538422
no trip = no memes, it's that easy. But no, attention whoring a best.
>>
Totodile was acting pretty dumb. Then again, this might be a result of ADHD, not an actual low IQ.
>>
>>31537493
HE HAS T W O GENDERS
HE HAS A TRIP
THIS FAGGOT HAS A FUNNY MEME
>>
>>31537024
Gible was literally retarded, so he is the dumbest
>>
Seriously you guys must not watch the anime, you can't give any other answer besides Gible.

Meanwhile I see Oshawott and other pokemon that weren't really dumb suggested.
>>
File: Mega_Blastoise_anime.png (683KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Blastoise_anime.png
683KB, 960x540px
>>31537493
>never coming back
>never evolving
Why does Ash release more pokémon than N?
>>
>>31538284
Butterfree went home to be a family man though. Would you really tear him away from his famiry?
>>
>>31541487
Because it's what the Pokemon wants. Really he'd be an asshole if he didn't release them (also he hasn't released that many Pokemon).
>>
I remember the Totodile being pretty dumb, just how dumb was Gible? Nevermind his idiotmons, does he have any mons besides Bayleaf that seems to want to bang him?
>>
>>31541521
Gible ate rocks and hurt pokemon by mistake because of how dumb he was(mostly Piplup for a gag).

Totodile just liked to dance and was goofy, I wouldn't say it was dumb.

Aipom, but he got rid of it.
>>
File: 2.gif (333KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
2.gif
333KB, 576x432px
>>31541521
I mean it's not his but Latias seemed pretty thirsty for some of dat Ash.
>>
>>31537024
Pidgeot should of been in this picture, Pidgeot could of been his first mega evolution,It's the only regional bird he doesn't have besides the Pikiet line

Why did they ditch it? Is this a picture tooken before he went to Kalos? I don't see a single gen 6 pokemon
>>
>>31538968
That would be awesome. But I don't know if they'll reference previous pokemon here. Ash could have mentioned he had a Lapras in that one episode for example.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.