[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poll-which Pokemon generation was the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

title says it all. which Pokemon generation was objectively the best? be sure to factor in things like music, story, difficulty, new mons introduced, etc.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12199763
>>
>>31537011
Where the fuck is 4th gen
>>
>>31537073
it didn't really fit any of the criteria for being a "good game" so I just left it out. hope that's okay!
>>
>>31537011
If they made the Physical/Special split back then, III would be perfect, best region and designs.
Although its one of my less favorites, i feel that if you included gen IV it would win.
>>
File: 1485377023648.jpg (36KB, 241x403px) Image search: [Google]
1485377023648.jpg
36KB, 241x403px
>doesn't include gen 4 because he knows it would win
>>
>>31537406
>>31537073
Here you go, a poll with all options
http://www.strawpoll.me/12199958
>>
>>31537011
SM had the potential to be the best core Pokemon games imo, but game freak dropped the ball hard instead.

The regional variants was a nice idea, shame there were too few of them and that their stats barely differ from the regular counterparts.

No closure to Zygarde, and we don't even get to keep its gundam form which is disappointing as fuck. The worst part is that, Zygarde is just there, like it is just this side quest that is neat but should of been its own Episode and the reward should had been the Complete form itself.

The online experience went to shit, especially after getting rid of the system XY/ORAS had on the touch screen.

We don't even get to go back to Kalos, which as unfinished in XY, way too much that wasn't explored and characters with potential that will forever be untapped, AZ especially.

SM are okay imo, though if gen 7 went the Gen 2 route it'd probably be amazing, though maybe the magic of a second region will be ruined if every game in the franchise did that.
>>
>>31538102
Postgame as Lillie traveling through a greatly changed Kanto would be GOAT, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.