[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A cleansing rain is on its way. Please sit with us awhile, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

File: 1458848664539.jpg (2MB, 1664x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1458848664539.jpg
2MB, 1664x1284px
A cleansing rain is on its way.

Please sit with us awhile, and tell us: what's weighing on your mind tonight?
>>
>>31535653
A good friend of mine had a birthday today. I got her a great gift and all but I felt like I was being ignored the whole time
>>
File: Vincent.gif (457KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent.gif
457KB, 355x200px
Rufflet and Skitty. Neither you can see them in Black 2
If I can just see those two Mons. Prof.Juniper gets all aroused and sends me to go capture a Shiny Haxorus

BUT I DON'T HAVE POKEMON WHITE 2

Is there anyone in South West Michigan that has a Rufflet and Skitty?
Because I need them. Will trade for my Galvantula and Bronzong

I NEED that Shiny Haxorus,,,, But I have no friends in South West Michigan that has a copy of White 2 that could trade me a Rufflet and Skitty.

To make matters worse. I purged all my mons out of Black 2 so I only working with newly caught mons for Flying/Surfing/Rock Breaking and Cutting. All Underleveled.
>>
>>31535653
>in a top 10 university for my field
>a part of a research grant for the US government
>PhD outlook looks good
>Regardless, I have a job once I'm done
>9/10 on a bad day fiance
>Enough money not to be rich, but I can reasonably afford what I want
>parents still together and happy

All this shit just kinda came to me. And I'm still not quite happy.
>>
>>31535698
That sounds frustrating. What did you get her?

Do you think she meant to ignore you, or was she just being careless?
>>
File: 1484803153653.png (260KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
1484803153653.png
260KB, 1200x688px
>>31535698
Well it's kinda -her- birthday, mang.

>>31535761
Get off the internet.
>>
>>31535794
I got her something I knew she had really wanted, but I guess she was just being careless.
>>
>>31535759
That's unfortunate, given the lack of GTS for those games. Perhaps it would be worth purchasing a used copy of White 2?
>>
File: thinkingaboutitgarchomp.png (157KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingaboutitgarchomp.png
157KB, 1000x1000px
>>31535653
I'm worried about failing Chemistry. I'm a college student, and I want to go to med school.
I have a really hard time focusing, however; even when I shut down other website, my mind wanders. I don't know what to do.
Something tells me that the rain won't wash that away.
>>
>>31535759
Shit, I live in Grand Rapids but I don't own White 2. If I did I'd certainly be glad to help.
>>
At the beginning of the school year, I felt really motivated and eager to finish up this year and finally get my degree
But now I struggle to find the motivation to get out of bed, and when I do I get straight on my pc and play games all day
I've been telling myself for months that today's gonna be the day I get off my ass and make my life good again but every day I keep telling my friend to take notes for me while I lay around all day
Doesn't help that I'm an insomniac due to my drug abusing brother and I have a major birth defect that prevents me from being able to get a proper job

It's ok though bank got released and I can dick around with my original Charizard for a few more hours before I get bored of moon again and don't touch my 3ds for a month
>>
>>31535761
It must be lonely, simultaneously being unhappy and knowing that the people around you don't understand how you could feel that way.

Has it been like this for a long time?
>>
File: misc_life_is_a_game.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
misc_life_is_a_game.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>31535860
Need to buy ANOTHER 3DS/Infered DS in order to do such a thing.

I'm broke.
>>31535876
I live in Marcellus area. The thing is I have PokeRus infested mons in the Bank already to send over to Moon. If Someone can help me with this I can help infect your mons with Stat increasing Rus
>>
>>31535895
tl;dr I'm a whiney cunt
Haven't had anyone to talk to so everything just kinda came out sorry for the huge wall
>>
>>31535759
You could just use an action replay
>>
>>31535850
That's awful, a terrible way to treat a good friend who's gone out of their way to be kind.

Have you thought about whether or how you might broach your disappointment with her?
>>
>>31535915
That's what the thread is for bud.
Let it flow.
>>
>>31535850
Anon, people tend to be absent minded when it's their birthday. Think about it, a lot of attention comes towards you (well, if you have friends) and handling it can be a little difficult. She probably liked it.
>>
>>31535653
I might not get into the colleges I applied for this year. Also I may have run a red light like 2 weeks ago on a photo enforced place and nothing has come of it YET. How long do those things take?
>inb4 not 18
I actually am, official have been allowed to post here for 2 months :^)
>>
>>31535653
I'm having trouble getting the drive to actualy do things that are productive
>>
>>31535698
How many people were there?
>>
>>31535952
If you haven't gotten yelled at for it yet, you shouldn't have to worry about it
>>
My aqua blue 3ds is finally showing it's age. Poor thing instantly turns off now if I tilt the screen too far back. Time for a replacement.
>>
My graduation is this saturday. And after that, I'm fucked. I did a biology career, focused on environmental management. The problem is, if I want to work on this area, I need a master's degree, but good master's in this area are only overseas. So I have to choose between working a shit job for 1-2 years so maybe I can go to Germany and do my masters, or giving my dream up and do another master's degree in my town.
>>
>>31535872
You're right, it probably won't. But it might serve as a temporary break from the monotony of guilt and anxiety.

Have you always had trouble focusing? Is it only chemistry that you have a hard time focusing on?
>>
>>31535954
That's a common problem. Set yourself an hour of the day to work in a project. Be constant. Eventually it won't feel like a chore.
>>
>>31535653
Is anyone else here not an outcast and can talk to people in the classroom/co-workers but like 0 outside interactions with others?
>>
>>31536033
I can talk to people fine but no matter what I do or how they treat me I always feel outcasted and don't necessarily enjoy the interaction anyways. Outside of work/school interactions I don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>31536033
See anon, I do fine.I'm good looking, I have friends, I have a pretty girlfriend. But when I go to parties, it's really hard for me to talk to people that are not my friends. I try to make small talk on the bus or the store, but it never really goes beyond that. So I feel you. I would like to meet new people but right now that seems really difficult. Maybe it's your age? I'm 24....
>>
Now my ex girlfriend is in japan (dream of mine) after breaking up with me first week there, she had a complete 360 change and treated me shitty, I miss her and want to know what happened to her but can't be that beta to contact her after how she treated me
>>
>>31535895
That's rough - it sounds like far too much for a single person to handle, and I'm sorry that, up until this point in your life, it seems like you've had to. Melancholy is hard to shake, once it's set in.

Does your friend know how hard it is for you?
>>
>>31535653
My Dog died on Sunday and I've been really depressed ever since.
>>
>>31536001
Do whathe you love. Just keep fighting for the future that you want for you

Imo

(Also you shouldn't look for advices here)

(Also I'm studying biology and I'm interested in that same area)
>>
>>31536065
Travel changes people anon. When you travel, you start thinking about who you are, and you discover new things about you. I don't know about your relationship, but she probably realised she's not happy with you, or that you aren't happy with her. Maybe she just wanted to let go of her ties to other places. Don't contact her, let her be. If she's worth it, she will eventually see she acted wrongly and contact you herself.
>>
>>31536072
I've only ever told my gf about my birth defect and my brother, so he has no idea. He just assumes I'm not feeling well health wise or I'm too tired/lazy, which is reasonable for him to think
I'd rather not tell him because his mouth runs faster than a motorboat and I don't need half the people on campus knowing how broken of a family I come from
>>
>>31536087
Well, you'll probably do well anon. Thanks for the encouragement tough.
Just go ahead and study that anon, it's a beautiful career, the problem here is that my country is going down a shithole, but I'm assuming you're from a first world country, so take a chance.
>>
>>31536081
Was it at least peaceful?
>>
I feel as though all of my friends have left me. There was a dividing factor somewhere along the way and they've all left, I've been demoted of my social skills because of it. I do not feel as though I can reach out to anybody anymore, because I'm fearful of retribution that would come out of bonding with another person. My trust in others has thinned as well, and I'm growing apathetic and numb as time progresses. I thought that with harmless distraction and optimistic outlook I could possibly surmount my inner turmoil, but I was wrong. I'm past the point of return, I'm the husk of a person who lies motionless in a sea of vibrant colours.
>>
>>31535952
What colleges were you applying to? College is only ever a tool, and not an end in itself - even if you don't get in this year, there are always other steps you can take to get you closer to your end goal.

Also, I ran one of those a couple years ago, and it took almost a full month for me to get the letter.
>>
File: IMG_6073.jpg (76KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6073.jpg
76KB, 740x720px
I got this online assignment due at 11:59 and this girl im talking to is probably going to go ghost. I half care and half dont, because on one hand i lose someone who likes the same shit as me to talk to but on the other i dont have to worry about her and school at the same time.

I just started talking to her on a whim since she was cute in my eyes, liked anime and was the few matches i got on tinder since winter break. I dunno man
>>
>>31536081
Dude, I'm here for you. When a dog dies, most people don't really feel bad for you, because the ties between a dog and a person are unique and can't really be understood by an outsider. But I know your pain, just know it will fade away and you will be left with good memories.
>>
File: angrier.png (610KB, 909x1179px) Image search: [Google]
angrier.png
610KB, 909x1179px
>>31535653
Got an assload of doctor's appointments. They diagnosed me as having sleep apnea, which explains why I always feel like hell when I wake up.
>>
I got denied from my #1 college choice (Hillsdale, if anyone's wondering). That, combined with a fuckton of other events, have caused my grades to plummet in certain classes. I'm on my way to fixing those, but still, this sucks. It's passed the scholarship deadline for most colleges I was looking at, and I NEED scholarships if I want to be able to afford college.
>>
What's your relationship with your family /vp/?
>>
>>31536081
It'll get better, specially when you realize how wonderful his life was by your side :)
>>
>>31536081
My pet also died this past Sunday.

I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
"Why live a life without doing what you want? That's just a recipe for a life of misery."
>>
>>31536121
Nope. I'm from Argentina. Its just average I guess.

Thanks for the support :)

I hope you do well Anon. Just keep fighting for the life you want and do it honorably. From what I see you are doing pretty good

Suerte Che. Y ánimos!
>>
Work a 9-5 job, just got married last year to my girlfriend for 8 years, just bought a house but still undergoing renovation and my parents are relatively happy... but I still feel like I could better and earn more but I just can't be arsed to do it...
>>
>>31536003
No. Just about anything school-related, honestly. My mind just fugging flies into dream land. I'm either feeling lonely or daydreaming about fictional worlds.
>>
>>31536145
Good luck with your assignment

Regardless of how much you like (or don't like) having her around, if she's on her way out the door anyway, there's not a whole lot to be done to make her stay.

Communications are a two-way street; there's no reason why you should be the one always stuck carrying the conversational burden.
>>
File: Photo Sep 09, 12 32 22 PM.jpg (99KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Sep 09, 12 32 22 PM.jpg
99KB, 1920x1200px
>No gf Poke or otherwise
>Great college but expensive
>Failing one required class The class average on the exam was a 54%, I got a 46. Teacher doesn't believe in curving grades
>Almost failing another Been doing Ok all year, fucked up the exam.
>No friends at my school, online only
>Need to decide if i want to drop classes by Monday, will probs have to drop out if I drop >1 class
I shouldnt be this sad about it. But I am
>>
>>31536220
19, live at home, mother is constantly screaming at me. I didn't put the spoons in the right spot when I cleared the dishwasher today. That was hell and six hours later she's still on it.
>>
>>31535988
Sounds like it lived a fulfilling life of service, though
>>
>>31536321

I do like her and i would love to keep it going but its really starting to look as if she's getting ready to go. Oh well. I also got that assignment done which is good.
>>
>>31536081
>>31536253
That feeling is always a shitty one, no matter how many times you how through it. I hope you're both holding up okay.

>>31535653
My mom had her first treatment in her third round of chemo today. I'm worried for her. The last round actually made the cancer grow in size, but at least it didn't spread. She had stomach and throat cancer last year and spent all of December in the hospital. This time it's in her lungs.

She's my only parent, though that's by my choice. I don't want to lose both of them. On the positive side, I have a fiance who is asleep by me now. She's really supportive and loving
>>
>>31536109
Have you had a chance to ask your friend directly about whether he thinks you're ill versus lazy?

He sounds like a kind and energetic guy - I suspect being around him more might be a nice change of pace for you.
>>
I've been feeling empty. I have some friends I play Pokemon with that I've been with my whole life, and I'm just so glad I have them. Our high school ends soon, and I get really scared we'll stop talking. One says he won't leave for sure. But it troubles me a lot. Also, on another topic, I've been playing through kingdom hearts 1 since it's the only one I missed, and came to realization the series might end soon. Just things that make me feel empty and sad.
>>
>>31536310
Hmmm, that sounds both frustrating (insofar as your daydreaming interrupts your schoolwork) and relaxing (that you're able to take solace in your creativity). Focus can be a hard skill to build.

Is your teacher aware of the difficulties you're having in that class, specifically?
>>
>>31536412
He lives in the dorms and I live in a nearby apartment, we haven't seen each other in awhile. Honestly I don't know how he's still my friend.
In the morning I'll try asking if he wants to hang out, thanks a ton for the advise
>>
>>31536132
Why do you think they pulled away?

What are you afraid this "retribution" might look like?

Do you want to reconnect with another human at all?
>>
Her.
>>
>>31536181
Most universities are much more flexible on deadlines (especially deadlines for scholarships) than they lead you on to believe.

You still have time. Speak up, be courteous, be direct with them, and you will be okay.
>>
>>31536303
Regardless of whether you could do "better," are you happy?
>>
>>31536329
That sounds incredibly stressful - what the fuck kind of class are you taking where the class average on an exam is in the 50s?

If you could forget the money issue and prestige of the school for a moment, on the whole, would you prefer to stay enrolled at your school, or would you be happy to leave?
>>
>>31536342
I'm sorry, that's terrible.

Do you have any plans to leave in the future?
>>
>>31536588
Staying in means a great job out of college and its not horrible here. Its just the grades issue rn
Also its calc with a 1.6/10 rated teacher
>>
>>31536376
Your poor mother - I hope everything turns out alright for her, too. I can't imagine being in your situation.
>>
>>31536607
Also, passing here is a 70%+
>>
>>31536607
Yikes, he must be tenured or something.

If you know for sure you want to stay at the school, then you'll be fine. You'll make what needs to happen, happen.
>>
>>31536415
Major transitions can feel very ominous, since they necessarily involve a lot of change. As long as you're willing to put the effort into contacting them, however, friends don't usually slip away into the abyss without advanced notice.

I'm also fairly certain Kingdom Hearts will continue to be around for a very, very long time.
>>
File: Pokémon.full.1140829.jpg (311KB, 606x861px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.full.1140829.jpg
311KB, 606x861px
Last year was a mix of good and bad

>i got surgery fro my lazy eye and i lost weight
>but all my friends moved to other cities
>i got into a film school instead of the one i wanted because my parents didn't want me to move too far
>i stayed positive and tried to make friends there
>but most of them were drug addicts or had mental issues
>i fell for a shitty girl and it broke me a little inside
>i only stayed positive because i re encountered the best girl i have ever known and went out with her for a while
>but she only wanted me as a friend, we talked for a while, then only textend and i haven't seen er again
>my grades were good but i couldn't handle the daily drama and shit in a school i didn't even like and i got out
>but things are getting a bit better slowly
>my parents decided to hear me this time, in 6 months i'll go to a good school that actually teaches animation and digital arts
>i have time to work out and play pokemon now, and i like helping my dad when he does surgeries

i haven't done any post game stuff in sun, looking at my infernape and his ribbons makes me smile, we had a lot of adventures and battles together over the years, and now we are ready for more, it makes me feel the same way about life,bad things happened but im ready to try again, in 6 months i'll will be way stronger and im sure i'll meet way better people and friends
>>
>>31536698
Thanks a lot for that anon. Really needed it. I will continue to have faith and not lose them.
>>
>>31535759
just inject lol
>>
Can someone tell me how to make my pokemon nod in pokemon refresh? I know you can get them to high five you
>>
File: GSC omanyte.gif (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
GSC omanyte.gif
7KB, 250x226px
Worried about my grades, I wish I didn't feel like if my grades aren't great I'm a complete failure. I've been an A-B student my whole life but my grades are just stating to go lower and lower and it terrifies me.
>>
>>31536763
i know that feel. Its just mine went from A-B average to C-F average in 2 classes.
>>
File: IMG_5120.jpg (236KB, 674x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5120.jpg
236KB, 674x756px
I've got a roof over my head, friends and family who love and care about me, functional organs, and clothes on my back. But I'm miserable and insufferably lonely. I keep telling myself that it'll pass, and sure enough it never does.
At least I have my pocket monsters.
>>
>>31536622
Thanks, man. It sucks on a lot of levels. My mental health is terrible but I don't know what to do about it. I've discovered sleep paralysis is real and unsettling. Wish it would stop happening. I hope you find peace with whatever troubles you. We both have pokemon as a distraction to fall back on

>>31536763
Don't worry, Cs get degrees. I found that when I began taking classes in areas I was unfamiliar with, like calculus and computer science, my grades were worse than usual. As long as you are doing your best, what else can you do?
>>
>>31536721
Good mindset dog, keep studying, working out will make your mind healthy and put everything in perspective.
Just keep at it.

My problemo?
Nothing too severe, I'm waiting to improve myself before I start any relationships (or at least that's what I tell myself), namely working out, studying Japanese, piano, drawing, and a little photography on the side, it's all fun and stuff, but I feel a lack of any real drive, then I get frustrated and go play animal crossing or dark souls III, then fall asleep, which is a problem, because I'm also trying to get my own business going, it's within my sights, I just need to put in the effort, I just have such an awful problem with procrastination.
>>
>>31536508
I'm a college student. My professor already has who-know-how-many other students to teach. (One hundred twenty-something, to be specific.)

Even if he did, it's not something that he could do anything about. It's not an issue with his teaching.
>>
Losing weight is a bitch, the exercise is hard but I've built the habit.

The problem is I'm terrible at dieting
>>
>>31535653
Hi anon.
I don't know,there's just alot of hatred around,and i feel even more disconnected from humanity. Even with all of that,I love you /vp/.
I just wanted to get it of my chest. Im not interested in talking. Good night anons.
>>
>>31536568
not happy persay... more like content?
but sometimes i see facebook and all my friends are way ahead of me in life, it makes me feel inferior sometimes
i envy people with the drive to keep pushing forward, while i'm here being content with my simple existance... i dunno, it's just hard to esplain
>>
don't really have any actual problems since I'm suicidal and don't really care about anything anymore loves being numb almost feels like freedom except for the nagging irritation I feel for just being alive.
>>
File: 1481857428653.png (594KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481857428653.png
594KB, 512x512px
>>31536902
Same. Doesn't help that I fucking love bread and cheese. I'm trying my best, but after a shitty day of serving the public, I crave a nice ham and cheese sandwich. I don't even drink or smoke or eat shit-loads of fatty foods.

If you're not rich or well-connected, degrees mean nothing. Then again, I came out of university in 2009 - to no jobs. Guess I'm just bitter as my time has passed. At least I met my soul-mate at university - the one reason I don't regret it.

Nioh was really fun to play, and I'm waiting for February to come so I can dive in again.

Keep your wits about you, anons. The world will give you nothing.
>>
>>31537055
>>31536902
just do more cardio
i was pretty big before i started cycling, it's hard as fuck at first, but then you'll start enjoying the ride
now i just gotta save enough to switch to cleat pedals
>>
>>31536740
You can't inject into Pokemon Black 2.
>>
>>31535653
my internet boyfriend of almost 4 years will arrive here in 2 weeks, it's the first time we've met but we hope it goes well enough for him to permanently remain on the first visit.

I'm just getting more and more nervous and all self conscious even though we know everything and have seen everything about eachother. I just worry he might not love me as much irl as he does right now, and because this is my first EVER serious relationship I don't really know how to actually adult/relationship, I'm actually quite a shut in (which he knows, it's just hard to imagine now sleeping next to someone immediately after meeting them etc). I'm excited but this is a huge turning point for my life and the biggest thing that's ever happened to me for the past 10 years.
>>
>>31537206
man internet realtionship are never a good thing
hopefully you aren't getting catfished
>>
>be in second semester of college
>did well grade wise first semester yet I unhappy
>haven't made a friend yet and am shit at socializing
>kind of sit in class wishing I was doing major rather than shitty credits
>wanna just go out and get a job already
I really hate my life right now.
>>
>>31537296
Last year of college hear, fuck gen eds. Most of them are a pain in the ass. Statistics fucked me extra hard. Keep trucking, anon.
>>
>>31537322
The worst part is my school has exactly what I need to get the job I want (internships with the company I want, great under the radar program,etc.) but I feel like I'm only here for that rather than the overall school experience. I'm lucky I'm close to home and can go back on weekends, I probably would have been a wreck if I had went far.

If anything, math is gonna kill me this semester. I hope I can do extremely well in every class so if that one is a bit low my GPA stays up (have scholarship that requires a 3.0 at least.)
>>
File: 1484603409486.jpg (1MB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
1484603409486.jpg
1MB, 1000x703px
I'm sitting here with an impacted wisdom tooth and a whole lot of pain. I've been to the dentist's and said that they will extract it, though, I have to get rid of my infection first. The pain is so intense that it sometimes keeps me awake at night or awakens me with a harsh stabbing pain in my jaw. Like right now I can barely chew without touching it. Once I've finished my medication, I should be able to get back into the dentist, but not until 2 weeks prior. So yeah, that's what's been on my mind as of tonight.
>>
File: 71325247124.png (137KB, 701x609px) Image search: [Google]
71325247124.png
137KB, 701x609px
>>31535653
Sitting in front of my computer trying to figure out how to finish my program that's due tomorrow.
>>
File: 1346479010793.jpg (189KB, 550x650px) Image search: [Google]
1346479010793.jpg
189KB, 550x650px
I've been having trouble with college, work and my boyfriend. I really want to just break up with him but I feel like he'd kill himself.
I feel like I'd be better off alone.
What do?
>>
>>31535653
Just got back from work and found out my mom kicked my younger brother out of the house. It was going to happen eventually.
>>
>>31537464
talk shit out first
>>
File: large.jpg (77KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 500x329px
Staying at a dorm at my university, recovering from a night of Spanish homework...I had cereal, an apple, and a bagel for dinner, all because everything else at the cafe was shit.

I'm in this very strange yet calming phase. I have observed, after nearly three years in college, that the people I socialize and spend time with eventually either ignore me or they float away into the void. Even when they ask among themselves, "Hey, have you seen anon" and they somehow drag me back into their circle of literally nothing happening, I just want to be by myself, to feel like I can BE myself. I just want relationships to be really genuine, both with friends and with romances, and it really does seem like I'd be better off alone for awhile until I can trust people again with my precious time. I have ended up deleting nearly every social app I've downloaded (not recently, perhaps a few months ago), mainly because I felt left out whenever the "squad" did anything without me.

tl;dr I want friends. I want to be in a relationship. But people in college tend to stink. Majorly. *ba-dum tiss*
>>
I'm dead in every way that matters with no real hope for getting life better. It all sucks except for my cat I rescued.

I desire to die every fucking day but won't because I love her, even if I'm fearing my struggles to get an education, job, and learn how to people again will go nowhere yet again.

If it wasn't for her I'd just ask to die in peace.
>>
File: 1468380710490.jpg (8KB, 272x252px) Image search: [Google]
1468380710490.jpg
8KB, 272x252px
>>31535761
>And i'm still not quite happy.
First of all, fuck you.
Second, think about what the fuck you just said.
Third, if you still have reason to complain, i would recommend going into yourself and actually look for why you're not happy, even if it makes you uncomfortable. I recommend meditation.
>>
Need sleep
>>
my uncle died yesterday.

shit sucks
>>
Kaworu, is that you?
>>
File: 1378781693865.jpg (12KB, 280x249px) Image search: [Google]
1378781693865.jpg
12KB, 280x249px
I feel nothing but disappointment when i think about SM. I'm not here to start a gen war, but there are just so many things about the game that i feel just drag the whole experience down for me, most notably the fact i can't use the only mega i ever used without cheating, and even then i cant fight my friends. This isn't the only thing that drags the game down for me, it's just thinking about battling others in general. All i do in Pokemon anymore is shiny hunt pokemon that i'll never use and do playthroughs of old games. I feel like if i quit playing in any gen, this'll be the one. I hope the next game is an improvement.
>>
Just got a call saying the doctor's visit i've waited since September for got pushed back another week. I'm so fed up with doctor visits and needing medical help and i just want to quit

>>31536220
Only family i really have is my mother. She's a nice person at least but holy shit am i tired of unopened mail being everywhere
>>
>>31535761
*webcam activates to reveal this anon is just a fat balding sperg on welfare living with his mom*
>>
>>31535761
GET OUT
>>
>>31536097
That hurts so much but is true indeed, very painful as she promised so many times that this would not happen as I felt it would, it's very hurtful when the person that said so many times that loved you, stops so abruptly after almost no time, specially with the extremely close relationship we had,(which I'm sure maybe became suffocating for her) I'm not exempt of errors as I was envious of her but I was willing to work it out for her too

Very very shitty it feels
>>
>>31536097
Also thanks for the words, it really really helps me
>>
>>31535653
I fucked my dog in the mouth
>>
>>31535653
I'm working on a clinical project at my school, and am beginning to suspect that the other 2 people on my 3-person team are purposely trying to shut me out of the loop. They frequently ignore my comments and questions in the groupchat, and are always showing up late (but together) to our meetings.

But

I've also been diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder, and understand that I am hardwired to believe that people hate me. I don't feel like I'm "allowed" to think that they're ganging up on me, even though the signs seem to indicate that they are
>>
>>31535653
It's difficult trying to be a writer. Some days I feel as though it's dumb as shit because I don't have the drive to write a novel or short story every two days or so like other writers. Other times I feel like I'm being Narcissistic about the whole thing considering I have so many other skills I could be using to get a good paying job like a surgeon or doctor and a girlfriend.

But I just can't do it. I have the skills, but it's not what I want to do. I don't know exactly what I want even as a writer, but I just know I have to keep working and trying to make myself better at it. Maybe because I'll find myself in it or maybe because it'll be something that it my own decision where I can proudly say that I worked for this as bad as the story is. That I did all alone, no one else but me.

But I don't know, it's hard to force myself some days, others I call myself not a writer because I don't write a lot, and some I break down because I don't want to abandon it.

Because it's the only dream I've ever had, before discovering it in high school I was just a zombie who costed through life not caring about anything or anyone really. Without it I would go back and probably die mentally and spiritually again.

Thanks for listening to this rant. Have this picture.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.