[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better than you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: I am your God.png (38KB, 159x271px)
I am your God.png
38KB, 159x271px
That is right, simpletons of /vp/..

I've come to belittle you. Look down at my heels to see you, the maggots in the faeces. What Pokemon left that pile of dung behind that you so desperately cling to and devour? Why it's a favourite amongst those of us with money, actual money; not playdoh/monopoly cash. An exotic shiny Alola Persian.

But aside this, I've come to mock you also. In that off this computer in my bank account served money beyond your ever imaginations. A level 40 Pokemon Go account, with the most updated Pokemon Go Plus, every pokemon and its evolution to date with the most powerful pokemon in every regard.

You honestly, in game or on mobile, are nothing to be but peasants. Worthless children clinging to their mother's purse or your own piggy bank that you strive to fill with enough to buy the next pokemon game. You filths.

So here it is, for my own amusement, that I have to ask you idiots an important question. Just what is it that makes us better? What doesn't make us better? The answers are everything and nothing.

How does it feel to be inferior to me?
>>
tldr xD
>>
File: Bow before your God.png (816KB, 1105x721px) Image search: [Google]
Bow before your God.png
816KB, 1105x721px
>>31531931
Erumn. Faggot Nigger.
>>
>hahaha le vp are idiots xDDDDDDDDD
no shit, sherlock
>>
>>31531964
Perhaps you missed the part that you're amongst them?
>>
>>31531913
I love feeling inferior please step on me and call me names!
>>
>>31532023
Go back to the hole you were born from, it's the least you can do after disgracing your mother.
>>
>>31531913
Showdown, bitch. I'll show you the difference between our level.
>>
File: Winston.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Winston.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>31531913
Yeah, don't you have a shitty Zigzagoon to waste full restores on?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.