[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERES THE FUCKING NATIONAL DEX GAME FREAK WHY ARE YOU DOING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

WHERES THE FUCKING NATIONAL DEX GAME FREAK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS I CANT BELIEVE I NEED TO PAY REAL LIFE DOLLARY DOOS JUST TO HAVE A NATIONAL DEX WHICH HAS BEEN IN LITTERALLY EVERY PREVIOUS GAME FOR FREE FUCK YOU NINTENDO YOU GREEDY FUCKERS
>>
>>31531333
It's like you actively tried to find a low quality picture to post. This is an image board, why post some LQ Cat in the Hat picture in the Pokemon section?

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
File: 1476642113344.png (64KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1476642113344.png
64KB, 395x401px
>>31531333
>Big company choking on their greed and fame
Oh boy where have I seen that before?
Either way makes me kek
>>
>>31531430
>Sage goes in all fields.
how can you fuck this up?
>>
>>31531430
never post in my thread again
>>
Dr. Pavel, I'm cat in the hat. and that is that!
A friend? no friends! Who said anything about a friend?! that's my rules and I wont bend!

A man called Bane? That's simply insane! I've been looking for a bane! Get him on the airplane!

My flight plan lists Thing One! Thing Two!
Hell, even Cindy Lou Hou!

I'll need the Grinch and Max,
Of course it also lists the Lorax!

Red Fish and Blue fish are all listed,
Every one of the Sneeches are to be lifted!

Sam-I-Am and his Green Eggs and Ham,
Into the sky, interrogating them-I-am!

The control is all mine as the cat in the Hat,
Now, Dr. Pavel, please fetch me my bat!

The first one to talk gets to stick around, the rest of you will kiss the ground!

You're a big guy I'll give you that, you're even bigger than the cat in the hat!

A very nice plan, you got yourself caught. Is this plan all that you thought?
>>
>>31531333
back to /tv/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.