[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League Draft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: leaguedraft.png (1MB, 1162x1659px) Image search: [Google]
leaguedraft.png
1MB, 1162x1659px
Easy mode: 8 gyms
Normal: 8 gyms+E4+champ
Bonus: Team Boss & Rival

I can't be the only one who finds these little shuffles fun for some reason. I tried to make an image that'd be easier for fiddling with and keep it simple, but text works fine too.
>>
File: miscleague2.png (127KB, 537x204px) Image search: [Google]
miscleague2.png
127KB, 537x204px
some sort of weebleague to start
>>
File: Pokémon Husbando Version.png (452KB, 416x943px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Husbando Version.png
452KB, 416x943px
>>31527996
Now presenting to you, Pocketto Monstars Husbando Version™
Whenever you beat a trainer, you can fug or even HUG him
>>
File: LeagueAutism.png (83KB, 389x281px) Image search: [Google]
LeagueAutism.png
83KB, 389x281px
Well, I made this, how is it?
>>
Decided to go the extra mile and include towns as well.

>Gym Leaders
Maylene - Cianwood City
Mina - Lacunosa Town
Koga - Fortree City
Wattson - Goldenrod City
Will - Lavender Town
Whitney - Hearthome City
Drake - Coumarine City
Karen - Po Town

>Elite Four
Each would use a weather based team with some mons deviating from their type specialty (i.e. Blaine would use one or two Grass types)
>Misty
>Clay
>Blaine
>Pryce

>Champion
Colress

>Team Boss
Also Colress
>Admins
Proton
Courtney
Maxie
Jupiter

>Rivals
Dexio and Sina
>>
>>31532355
>new pokemon are all barabait
>can rematch anyone for more hugging/fugging
>every fight increases a trainer's affection, unlocking more scenes
>get enough affection points and you can marry your husbando

would play
>>
File: 1477589959302.png (631KB, 765x580px) Image search: [Google]
1477589959302.png
631KB, 765x580px
9/10 good work, Anon.
>>
>>31533223
Err, to this>>31532849
>>
>>31532774
How does Lusamine work? Like Red and Steven sitting on a mountain somewhere, or like N and hijacking the league from the champ?
>>
File: miscleague.png (126KB, 537x204px) Image search: [Google]
miscleague.png
126KB, 537x204px
Didn't mean to up and abandon ship like that. Did a running from the cops league
>>
File: miscleague3.png (127KB, 537x204px) Image search: [Google]
miscleague3.png
127KB, 537x204px
waifu remix on kanto, though a few things were just a stretch
>>
>>31535028
I like this one. Not sure how Drake fits in and I dislike that Ryuki is the only E4 member who isn't a big guy.

Still, this is one of the most inventive hypothetical leagues I've seen.
>>
>>31535092
I was thinking he'd captain a smuggling ship, and Acerola wasn't so much criminal as just poor and maybe homeless living in rags. I guess she could be a squatter. Surge being US military in Japan doesn't make him criminal but places him outside the law. It seemed like a more tenable theme before I really got down to it. Didn't have enough criminals of differing type to fill the E4 even, just had to go with masked characters, and ultimate hobo champion.
>>
>>31532849
were you in the gymleaders and towns thread a while back?
>>
senpaitachi
>>
>>31534999
Nice Trips.
It's basically like N. You beat Benga, and as you walk to the Hall of Fame she shows up to push your shit in.
>>
>>31532849
>some mons deviating from their type specialty
I always dig when the E4 has some of this. Kanto being all over the place was one thing, but DP had the decency to keep a type related move on each out of type mon. It'd be cool if more E4 stuck to more of a theme rather than a single type, and weather's a good one that happens to come in a set of 4.
>>
>>31535080
>1/3 of the pic is Alola.
You are the worst. I like Sun and Moon but the girls isn't why.
>>
>>31535535
well the alternative boss lady woudl've been the rocket admin, though I guess I could've used any of the default alt protags as rivals. And Hapu was the only option for ground, unless I waifu'd bertha. I admit it was a tough choice between Plumeria and Roxie though.
>>
File: 1483613959898.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483613959898.png
145KB, 702x397px
>>31535290
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.