[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people unironically believed no guard fissure machamp would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: tapulel.png (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapulel.png
97KB, 500x500px
>people unironically believed no guard fissure machamp would be allowed
you guys are fucking morons if you seriously though GF would allow that
>>
>>31526290
>implying Game Freak can into balance

I would bet they only cucked Machamp because this meme has been lingering for about 11 months now.
>>
File: 1481867824419.png (33KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
1481867824419.png
33KB, 350x308px
>>31526290
I don't think so
They just wanted hidden abilities for the transferred pokemon as a bonus, probably nothing more
>>
>>31526481
11 months.

For 11 months No Guard Fissure Machamp has been discussed throughout the entire internet.

Every single community that discusses Pokemon has brought up No Guard Fissure Machamp.

Gamefreak had 11 fucking months to either tell us that No Guard Fissure Machamp isn't happening, or at least program the bank so that it doesn't allow Fissure Machamp and not have to retort to locking every RBY pokemon into Hidden Abilities.

And yet, GF fucked even something as simple as that up. They fucked up at BASIC. FUCKING. COMMUNICATION.

Thank god I didn't buy SM, wouldn't want to support the embodiment of incompetence.
>>
>>31526515
Maybe the Japanese fanbase didn't discuss it?
>>
>>31526531
Sounds unlikely to me. It would only take someone to remember that Machamp learns Fissure in gen 1 (which can happen if many people play those games again) and that it has No Guard later on, then add the fact you can transfer those mons into SM and finally to tell someone else about it, or have some english speaker nippon read about it.
>>
>>31526481
>I would bet they only cucked Machamp because this meme has been lingering for about 11 months now
it probably has more to do that they don't want Lucario and Mega Blaziken to be overshadowed as fighting types completely even though Machamp has always been iconic in his own right and deserved something for the longest time
>>
>>31526290
Can someone bring me up to speed?

Does Machamp just default to his other ability instead of no guard?
>>
>>31528926

All gen 1 imports have their HA and no, ability capsule won't work.
>>
>>31528942
Of course.

What about the homebrew pokemon banks? What abilities do gen 1 pokes get when transferred with say, PKSM?
>>
>>31528966
The ability to be illegal :^)
Seriously though, this is the only legal way to transfer them, so Gen 1 imports can only have their HAs.
>>
>>31529006
>pay money for a service to transfer pokemon over with inferior HAs like Machamp
>or use a free version that may or may not give HAs to Machamp

decisions, decisions.
>>
>>31529022
At this point I dont even care about Fissure but Steadfast is fucking garbage. Guy should have gotten Mold Breaker, Defiant or the likes. Maybe Stamina
>>
>>31529022

Doesn't matter how you transfer, but No Guard Fissure Machamp is illegal in every sense of the word. No one cares about you injecting shit that's legal, but if you're claiming importing with external software makes the No Guard Machamp legitimate you're wrong.

Might as well go all the way and make WonderTombs and permanent mega-formes while you're at it.
>>
>>31529113
It doesn't matter. PKSM hasn't been updated to transfer gen 1 pokes yet anyway. I guess i'll just deal with whatever outcome I get when that becomes usable.

HA fissure machamp is still pretty cool, r-r-right?
>>
>>31529176

Can always use Swift Swim, Mind Reader Fissure Poliwrath.
That can be decent.
>>
File: 1476678383720.jpg (24KB, 589x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476678383720.jpg
24KB, 589x310px
Why did people think RBY pokes wouldn't have hidden abilities? They needed some sort of incentive for buying the games and transferring.
>>
>>31529206
I think it would have been better if they abilities were at least randomized, or calculated by a combination of their stat numbers.
>>
>>31529206
The better incentives WERE quirky movesets
>>
Its not even that broken
>>
>>31529206
Literally the only incentive was No Guard Fissure.
>>
No Guard Fissure Machamp is overrated regardless.

>Flying types
>Levitate
>Air Balloon
>Sturdy ability
>Focus Sash
>>
>>31529022
Then it'd be illegal, it would be banned from online play and you'd get banned for using it online. And if you really want a Fissure Machamp for single player you can gen one right now you dip. You could gen a Sheer Cold No Guard Shedinja and cheese the Battle Tree if you wanted to, the issue is legality in online plays
>>
>>31529206
How is that an incentive when every gen 1 Pokemon's hidden ability is available for free?
>>
>>31529288
Ninjask*
>>
>>31526515
So GF fucked up by telling you a memeset isn't legal, even though it's so obviously stupid no component game designer would let it in?
Have you ever considered you are just retarded?
>>
>>31529249
Exactly why it should have been allowed
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.