[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haven't bought Sun/Moon or the Gen 1 VC games yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: think.png (418KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
418KB, 640x480px
Should I do it or wait for the next game/price drop? I was waiting for Bank to update so I can transfer my mons from ORAS but I've seen a lot of negativity about Sun and Moon (too many cutscenes, poor postgame, uneven difficulty, missing megas, etc.) Ditto for the R/B/Y. Should I wait for the potential GSC games?

tl;dr ver. Buy, wait or skip?
>>
>listening to pokemon fans
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-42-12-1.png (156KB, 1440x2065px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-17-15-42-12-1.png
156KB, 1440x2065px
>>31525613
a lot of the negativity is just the same few shitposters posting "why cant SuMo shills agree that this game is shit" threads a couple times a week. They're definitely better than XY, RBY, GSC, RS, and DP. some might disagree with me but I'd say they're in the top 3.

pic related, it was the most recent poll we've had.
>>
>>31525613
SM are pretty polarising, but you should probably give them a go to see what they hold up for you. Personally, I'm not a fan of them. Not because of the cutscenes, but because of the rampart lack of series staple features and the atrocity of Festival Plaza, SOS battles and experience grinding in the games.
>>
Sun and Moon was only annoying on the fist Island personally. It's not the best Pokemon game out there but it's pretty good. Would definitely recommend it.
>>
Thanks for the input everyone. I played the demo and didn't have much fun because I couldn't really catch/build a team. I might give it a try. Thanks again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.