[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, BITCH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1480789414238.jpg (49KB, 542x833px) Image search: [Google]
1480789414238.jpg
49KB, 542x833px
>>
>>31525525
Shes the masked royal
>>
>>31525545
She's my wife sir
>>
>People asking "who's THIS nobody?" at Kahili
>When the past leagues consisted of Elite Four member nobodies
I don't get it
>>
>>31525525
It doesn't matter who she is.
What matters is that she's cute.
>>
>>31525525
I want to Spend a day golfing in friendly competition with her
>>
>>31525559

Kahili feels out of place because EVERY other SM e4 members were given actual background and characterization
>>
>>31525592
>friendly competition
>with a pro golfer
That's like asking Derek Jeter to play teeball with a kindergartener. All the satisfaction of winning with none of the challenge.
>>
>>31525559
>Kukui goes out of his way to pick E4 members for the new league he's swtting up
>we know 3 of them
>the 4th is a literally who
???
>>
>>31525819
*unlike her
>>
>>31525525
I want Kahili to sit on my face
>>
eww>>31526508
>>31526508
>>31526508
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
She's the only character who isn't constantly gargling your characters' balls.
>>
I expected her to be more significant purely because they foreshadowed her in the demo.
>>
File: 1483338297802.jpg (160KB, 527x728px) Image search: [Google]
1483338297802.jpg
160KB, 527x728px
>>31525819
>Mashed A
>Didn't read
>>
I like the fact that she was constantly pissed all the time
She didn't even go to the festival held for you.
>>
>>31528867
>Pissed all the time

Wut? She never was. She just has resting bitch face.
>>
>>31525525

Lillie is squatting to take a dump!!
>>
>>31525525
>Too busy golfing to be training
>Too busy golfing to get dick
>Constantly angry because golfer
>Constantly golfing therefore angry
>Rich heiress
>Probably gets bored very easily
Liking Kahili is suffering
>>
>>31528844
She's not part of the story unlike all the other elite 4.
>>
>>31528940
She was begged to come back for Kukui's league, it's implied that he wouldn't start it unless she took up the offer.

Alola didn't have much a league to begin with, so it was sort of "rebooting" the positions of both Trial Captains and Kahuna alike since Kukui constantly reverred official Pokemon leagues, seeing them as a better measure of a trainer's potential than the Island Challenge if not more of an open door for representatives. Acerola was part of the Elite Four despite not being a Kahuna previously and Nanu was free to turn down the position at will since it wasn't bound to tradition or pissing off a semi-deity. Anyone who finishes the Island Challenge is considered the Island Champion but before Kukui's League, the position of Champion was little more than a title and really the "end" of the challenge.

Kukui thought Kahili in particular being one of many previous Island Champions who probably ended up in some mundane position or long left Alola would be a fine candidate to represent their first official Pokemon League since she was mostly touring to maintain a sense of competition.
>>
>>31525525
>Gamefreak plz hold my hand like mommy does at the mall
>>
>I'm a jolly old man who's a kahuna
>I'm a cool lady who's single and a kahuna
>I'm a lively girl who's a trial captain

Let's face it, the other guys aren't shining examples of characterization and development
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.