[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets write a story Ill start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

Lets write a story
Ill start
>>
>>31524966
SOME
>>
There was a little Turtwig called Ricardo
>>
>>31524970
Bitch looked good for a 4 year old
>>
>Cubchoo used ice shard
Little Ricardo is dead as fuck
>>
>>31525284
And thus ended the tale of Ricardo.

One day, an Aggron shat on his master's car.
>>
My benis iz da biggest.

The end.
>>
>>31525315
>Chansey used Rock Smash!
That's what you get for shitting on my car
>>
File: image.png (370KB, 690x797px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370KB, 690x797px
An Escavalier, sallies forth, and stands before the corpse of young Ricardo.
War beckons in the distance, and chaos waits, but, the Knight looks to the sky, and with pride, shouts:
"I. AM.
A PALADIN PRIMED FOR THE PUMMELING AND PILLAGING OF PUNY PRETTY PIXIES, PURELY FOR THE PURPOSE OF PRIMAL PROCREATION WITH PRIMARY AND PROMINENT POWER TO MY PRIMMED AND PROPER PERSONAL PENILE PISS PUMP, PERMANENTLY PROBING YOUR POOR PUNY PROLAPSED POOPER, PURELY PLEASING THE PARAGON OF A PUTRID, POISONOUS PARADISE WITHIN, PISSING MY PENILE PUTRESCENCE PUSS OF PROGENY TO FINISH.

PAINED YOU'LL BE AT THE PENULTIMATE PROSPECT OF PURE PERIL PROTRACTED IN THE PATH PERTINENT TO YOU.

POPPIES AND POSIES PAINSTAKINGLY POTTED, PRETTILY PATRONIZING YOUR PAINED, PITIFUL PASSING BUT, PUTTING IT POLITELY, PISS OFF, PUTRID PUSSY PEASANT.
POUR PURE PLUTONIUM, POLONIUM, AND PURE PROTACTINIUM INTO EVERY PORE POSSIBLE.
PUTREFY, PRISSY, PITIFUL PIXIE.
ITS PURELY PERSONAL, PILLOCK."
>>
Ricardo wakes up in the nearest pokemon center, he is greeted by a chansey, the first he sees is a dead agron
>>
Ricardo asks the chansey about their location
>>
>>31525391
>255+ Atk Choice Band Chansey Rock Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Aggron: 32-40 (22 - 27.5%) -- 8% chance to 4HKO

Pssh... nothing personnel.... kid.
>>
>>31525449
>255+ Atk Choice Band Chansey
>255+ Atk
>255
You're stuck in the past, anon.
>>
>>31525449
The agroon is still alive, he is just ashamed
>>
Suddenly, a wild Fug flew by and used Diaper Beam!
>>
>>31525610
An overwhelming force surged through our cast, and they had no other option but imply saying "lol"
>>
So enraptured by the power of Diaper Beam, Ricardo hardly noticed a wise old Slowking appear in front of him. The venerable creature regarded him with knowing eyes, opened his mouth and
>>
>>31525718
-intoned solemnly in a voice like rolling thunder
"jacking off to traps is gay".
Ricardo fell to his knees, as his entire worldview began to come apart at the seams.
>>
>>31525739
He heard a voice inside his head saying "just inject lol" , Ricardo stood up and used sheer cold defeating the fug once and for all
>>
>>31526003
as fug fell from the sky, it uttered its final words
>>
>>31526037
"lol"
>>
A triumphant screech rang through the air, and a thunderclap sounded as Lel rose into the skies, the only barrier stopping him from becoming /vp/s top meme destroyed.
>>
And then dexter said
>>
"you're waifu a shit"
>>
Ricardo lashed out at Dexter in an autistic fit of rage!
>>
>>31526249
As he pulled Gliscor out of his pokeball. Was this a waifu match we've all been waiting for
>>
Who the fuck is Dexter?
>>
>>31526327
said aggron, before chansey slapped him. His punishment was not over yet
>>
>>31526356
My name is Dexter said Chansey as he commanded his gliscor to atack
>>
>>31526657
and then aggron was zoroark
>>
But Chansey saw trough his cleaver disguise, and command Gliscor to use u-turn.
>>
>>31527474
Chansey fetches his whip, before going back to punishing Aggron.
>>
>>31526746
"Just press psychic to win" Zoroark remebered. This battle is mine, he thought as he rushed towards the guardian. Big was his surprise when he was hit by a moon blast. Lel laughed as she heared the fox's last words "fuck team preview".
>>
>>31527518
Wait I thougt gliscor was the zoroark, now thos doesnt makee sense
>>
>>31527563
said a passing victini, who had now stopped to watch the battle while eating macaroons
>>
>>31527518
In Hell, Zoroark saw a Dragonite pass close to him. A naughty smile spread on his face.
>>
>>31527641
God fucking damn it no
>>
>>31527662
was Dragonite's thought as Zoroark approached
>>
meanwhile back on earth
>>
then N appeared behind Zoroark and said
"Release all your Pokemon!"
>>
>>31527716
An unlikely challenger rises up to defeat the tyrant Tapu Lele. And his name is
>>
The legion of doom plot their next nefarious plan to defeat the justice friends.
>>
>>31527744
JOHN INCINEROAR
TUTUTUT TURUTU
>>
>>31527758
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>31527758
and in the blue corner is
>>
File: An ordinary Sunflower.gif (1000KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
An ordinary Sunflower.gif
1000KB, 500x377px
>>31527744
And ordinary sunflower
>>
File: 1438042004287.jpg (135KB, 758x599px) Image search: [Google]
1438042004287.jpg
135KB, 758x599px
>>31527776
El Pájaro
>>
An ordinary sunflower attacks Tap Lel viciously
>>
>>31527798
>Tapu Lele used Psychic Punch
Rip you faggot parrot
>>
Ricardo finally awakens, with no memory of the comment that so viciously triggered him.

As he stands up, he observes the ridiculous mess that is taking place before him, and his first thought is to
>>
File: 1483157378895.png (24KB, 464x436px) Image search: [Google]
1483157378895.png
24KB, 464x436px
>>31527886
Call mama torterraa for help
>>
>>31527886
Take a nap
>>
Tapu Lele is thrown out of the ring
"You thought Tapu Lele was your opponent, BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY ME DIO"
>>
When suddenly, a Shinx wearing a diaper emerged :3
>>
>>31527941
__ ____ _ ____ _________?
>>
>>31527967
Then he decided to vote for Trump!
>>
Mama Torterra jumps on the ring ready to fight, while she screams: Now face the power of a true waifu
>>
>>31527941
Fortunately mama Torterra knew Sunny Day
>>
File: An ordinary sunflower.png (2MB, 2000x2100px) Image search: [Google]
An ordinary sunflower.png
2MB, 2000x2100px
Suddenly, An Ordinary Sunflower joins the battle, and assumes its super form!
>>
>>31528412
such unparalleled power! nothing can stop it except...
no, could it be? is it?...
>>
File: Mymom'stoucan.jpg (10KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
Mymom'stoucan.jpg
10KB, 247x204px
...! Could it be....?! My Mom's Toucan!!!
>>
And then yveltal kills pikachu
>>
What the fuck happened to Tutwig this was his story
>>
Fucking stop introducing new OP characters this isn't DBZ
>>
>>31528594
he died of dysentery about 2 minutes ago
>>
*Gasp* An Ordinary Sunflower didn't want to fight! He was just bringing Ricardo back home! An Ordinary Sunflower says his goodbyes, before returning to his cave to become dormant once again, until the world needs him once more.
>>
File: He's back!!.png (2MB, 2800x2800px) Image search: [Google]
He's back!!.png
2MB, 2800x2800px
>>31528761
Ugh my pic
>>
Long ago ago in a distant land. I
>>
>>31528761
Tortmama rejoices as John Incineroar attacks her with sun boosted Flare Blitz resulting in death. This allowed John to transform into Ash Incineroar, but will he be able to beat Lele?
>>
Jimmy Neutron joins the fight
>>
Ash incineroar and Lele start a legendary fight, when suddenly the shinx in diaper no one cared about uses discharge, everyone fainted
>>
>>31529049
exceept for mama torterra and ricardo, being immune to ground and all.
>>
>>31529069
>mama Torterra is dead
>Richardo isn't immune
Only Gliscor and Dexter live
>>
>>31529104
this is like the third time ricardo has died, he'll be alright
>>
>>31529104
Ricardo and mama Torterra are winged Alolan Turtwig.
>>
Suddenly poopy Shinx reveals its backstory. He was a breedject who
>>
Ricardo was already at home playimg videogsmes thanks to the flower
>>
>>31529122
Wait no they're sandy alolan Turtwigs
>>
>>31529172
But suddenly HYPER-REALISTIC-BLOOD™ started flooding from Ricardo's old gameboy that has the haunted pokemon red version named "POKEMON MURDER SUICIDE GHOST KILLER BLOOD MISSINGNO GHOST SPOOKY STRANGLE DROWING DEATH KNIFES RED" that he bought from a garage sale run by a bloody spirit who said "please... please take this copy of POKEMON MURDER SUICIDE GHOST KILLER BLOOD MISSINGNO GHOST SPOOKY STRANGLE DROWING DEATH KNIFES RED... free me from this horrid curse.... please...." before blood started pouring from every hole in his body and he dissolved into blood!
>>
and then he woke up to the sight of the shinx, mad about never finishing his backstory.
>>
>>31529393
Thats for the prequel
>>
The end.
>>
Good job everybody. That was fun
>>
Chapther 2:Fags on Flames

One upon a time,there was a Meloetta called IDOLM@STER
>>
>>31529565
She was really homophobic which is unacceptable in the current age
>>
His girlfriend was Genesect
>>
>>31529587
So she was raped by a group of immigrants
>>
>>31529587
>>31529660
xe was also, apparently, genderfluid
>>
>>31529666
Satan guided their cocks.
>>
>>31529675
So they fused together into a giant cock that went into xher asshole making xhe explode and die
>>
>>31529785
then COMES A GIANT FIST
>>
*it was a hologram*
>>
>>31529837
MASAKA?!
>>
The end
>>
>>31530743
but then AZ appeared during the credits and he said
>>
>>31531092
It's been like 2 days lol
>>
>>31530743
Part three: electric booga- fuck I'm too late
Once upon a time there were like 16 Psyduck who argued about who was the real Lucy.
>>
>>31531156
I need to be a shittier character than looker, that e robot chick, and barry combined!
>>
Then they began to fight each other
>>
File: 1473268072489.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1473268072489.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
"Yes, goyim, Yes!" says Shlomo Shekelstein, greedily rubbing his hands together. "Fight for your honor, and then come to one of my cheap and well maintained pokemon centers, where we charge very low prices!"
>>
>>31531158
A nearby Psyduck realised how pointless his life was and changed his name to Necro Mortem, realising the untapped darkness inside of him. He then uttered,

"My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die."

He then swiftly killed all of the other Psyducks with his katana named Deathblade and began walking North, eager to find more lives to purge.
>>
Suddenly, Shlomo felt a chill run down his spine, and turned around.

The ghost of Adolf Hitler was floating there, face contorted in righteous fury, flanked by a massive Mega Charizard X.

The Fuhrer regarded Shlomo coldly, and with an air of grim judgement commanded "BURASTO-"
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.