[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All my life I wanted to tame this bad mother fucker. A legit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0018.png (49KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.png
49KB, 250x178px
All my life I wanted to tame this bad mother fucker. A legit one, no PkHex or any of that shit. I have a beaten XD file with Shadow Lugia caught, how the hell do I proceed to get it purified ASAP? Is there some hidden way? Also, while I'm on the subject, are there any Pokémon with special exclusive moves from the Colosseum games that are worth picking up as well? Baton Pass Zapdos maybe?
>>
File: 3245325325235.png (835KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
3245325325235.png
835KB, 717x880px
>>31524612
>XD
>>
>>31524612
>no multiscale
Its a shitmon desu
>>
>>31524614
Stfu memelord faggot king
>>
>>31524612
>how the hell do I proceed to get it purified ASAP? Is there some hidden way?
Did you try looking at any guide or wiki, all of which tell you to put it into the purifying machine with all slots filled?
>>
>>31524629
Does it really matter if Lugia takes a hit? It has massive defenses. Is the ability alone enough to warrant not using XD Lugia? Also I don't habe heart gold to put into dream radar :/
>>
>>31524632
I did but I figured there might be some glitch or trick to het it done faster than puryfing each mon and putting a puzzle together
>>
>>31524612
Purify every other pokemon, then have them in the purifying machines slots so that they are maxed out, then put in the Lugia.
>>
>>31524612
All sets have to be maxed out. Then you need to access the Chamber from its physical location (the Lab where you start).

Tip: Normal-type is considered supereffective on itself for purposes of Purifying Chamber. You can catch wild Zigzagoon in one of the Spots.
>>
Lugia

Pressure

Calm Mind
Aeroblast
Feather Dance
Roost

This is pretty much max potential of Shadow Lugia with a good nature. Incredibly bulky and annoying with one attack
>>
>>31524660
Wait, nevermind, wrong game.

Go catch Hoppip, they're SE on themselves.
>>
>>31524654
>putting a puzzle together
literally just a circle of SE types, are you retarded?
>>
>>31524693
What? I never said shit about a puzzle. You referring to >>31524647 ???
>>
>>31524630
> uses XD
> calls others memelords

Just fuck off
>>
>>31524778
OP here. That wasnt me that you replied to. What are you supposed to call this game?
>>
>>31524788
Not that guy, but the full title is Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

No idea what XD stands for, probably Extra Darkness considering Shadow Pokemon are called Dark Pokemon in Japan (where Dark-type is 'Aku', ie. Evil)

if anyone uses the >XD meme on me, they will die in their sleep
>>
>>31524802
Shadow lugia is named XD001 or something, therefor pokemon XD
>>
>>31524802
XD is just a buzzword thing, like putting e and i infront of words. doesn't mean anything and people haven't used it for years
>>
>>31524612
it's fucking googleable, why are you so afraid of google
>>
>>31524802
Xtra Dimension, I think. And those memelords are the reason why I say Gale of Darkness.
>>
>>31524778
it's the name of the fucking game you motherfucking retard.
>>
You need perfect synch in all purification chambers to purify it
>>
>>31524733
yeah i am mb
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.