[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the rest of the Mega Stones be released through events?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1484890473032.png (31KB, 244x228px) Image search: [Google]
1484890473032.png
31KB, 244x228px
Will the rest of the Mega Stones be released through events?
>>
>>31522796
"MEGA EVORUTION TOO POWAFUR, SORRY. WE DON'T WANT PRAYERS TOO HAVE FUN."

How about a national dex?
"NO STUPID GAJIN, NOW GO BACK PRAYING IN THE ARORA REGION AND HAVE FUN WITH TAPUS AND URTRA BEASTS IN SINGRES."
T-Thanks Ohmori-chan
>>
File: 1472316351980.jpg (23KB, 718x512px) Image search: [Google]
1472316351980.jpg
23KB, 718x512px
>>31522839
Your answer helped me more than you'll ever know.
>>
I want to believe really hard that they will release them in some way as not doing so, especially when npcs in the battle tree are using megas that aren't currently available, would be completely asinine.
Most of the pokemon that have mega evos are only viable because of it.

But stupid decisions are what GF does best.
>>
File: 1476653935268-sp.jpg (52KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1476653935268-sp.jpg
52KB, 640x1136px
>no trick room mega released
>I bred 5 IV shiny trick room abomasnow, camerupt, and audino in ORAS
No, mega slowbro doesn't count
>>
>>31522796
Isn't there a menu theme with art of mega beedrill, ampharos, ttar and gardevoir as well as other megas fighting the ultra beasts?
>>
All they have to do is put some feature on Bank to let you be able to only transfer Mega Stones you have in Gen 6 to gen 7 and none of this would be an issue. Or just put them all in the Battle Tree like they should have been in the first place
>>
>>31522796
Yes.
>>
File: 0bb.png (244KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0bb.png
244KB, 500x375px
do not rely on game freak for things. you either feel no disappointment or are pleasantly surprised
>>
They'll be in the next games of Gen 7. Start saving your money for them.
>>
Wait so you can't just inject pokemon holding the missing mega stones into the game?
>>
>>31523172
You can but they wouldn't be legal online I don't think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.