[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Move ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

File: Steel_Type_Symbol_by_falke2009.png (15KB, 156x210px) Image search: [Google]
Steel_Type_Symbol_by_falke2009.png
15KB, 156x210px
Repair
Type: Steel
PP: 10
Effect: Restores up to 50% of the user's HP
Learnset: Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone, Steelix, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Registeel, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Bronzor, Bronzong, Klink, Klank, Klinklang, Klefki, Magearna

Armor Clash
Category: Physical
BP: -
PP: 20
Effect: Calculates damage using the user's Defense stat.
Learnset: Steelix, Aron, Lairon, Aggron, Foretress, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Chesnaught, Skarmory, Slowbro, Cofagrigus, Golisopod, Cloyster
>>
>giving megagross and magearna access to reliable recovery

i_dont_think_so_tim.gif
>>
File: 1483659134890.png (181KB, 331x369px) Image search: [Google]
1483659134890.png
181KB, 331x369px
>>31516340
>giving metagross recover
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>31516340
>giving Mega Aggron and Brozong recovery

Why
What the fuck are you smoking
>>
>Registeel, Metagross, Klefki, Megearna, and Aggron getting good recover
>Giving Aggron a better Heavy Slam

no thanks.
>>
What about Armor Clash? What do you think of it?
>>
>>31516860
It's cool but a bit OP
>>
>>31516340
i love these
>>
>>31516901
How about making it's PP 5 or 10?
>>
>>31516860
Should be exclusive to Bastiodon, and maybe Steelix.
>>
File: image.png (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219KB, 600x600px
>>31516340
>Klefki with priority recover
>>
>>31516340
Gonna post some, mainly moves like freeze dry for my favorite types.

>Corrode
Type: Poison
PP:20
BP: 80
Category: Special
Effect: Does damage, with a 10% chance to poison. Super effective against steel types (love ferrothorn, but skarm has to die).
Learned by: Any poison mon, pretty much. Nidoking/Queen, Weezing, Muk, Garbodor, Salazzle, Gengar, Nihilego, Venusaur, and Dragalge specifically.
Fluff: "Creating an especially powerful acid, the user attacks. This attack does super effective damage to steel typed pokemon."

>Frostbite
Type:Ice
PP:15
Category:Special
Effect: Super Effective on fighting types.
Learned by: Every ice type with snow warning gets it, as do Articuno, Lapras, Froslass, and Glalie.
Fluff:"The user freezes the opponents extremities, causing great damage. Hits all opponents on the field under Hail."

>Rainforest
Type: Grass
PP:10
Category: Status
Effect: Sets up an effect, I.E trick/wonder/magic room, though it doesn't interfere with any. For five turns, all grass and bug types on your side of the field resist fire. During this time, grass moves will also do super effective water damage (I.E if you use giga drain on heatran, it will be SE, but if you use giga drain on something that resists water but is weak to grass it will also be SE). Bug moves gain 1.5x power (perfect environment for bugs, ya know).
Learned by: Every Bug/Grass mon. Venu, Tangrowth, Galv, Vikavolt. All butterfly mons.
Fluff: "The user raises damp and wet trees, invoking the power of nature upon the battlefield!"

last, but not least.
>Meltdown
PP:1
Effect: Does 250 damage. Badly poisons any mon on the field. Ignores type immunities, dealing resisted damage to steel typed pokemon. KO's the user.
Learned by: Weezing, Muk, Gengar, Salazzle, Dragalge, Nihilego.
Fluff:"Unleashing its Poison typed essence, the user violently forces a chain reaction inside itself, releasing waves of hazardous energy and consuming its own power in the process!"
>>
>>31516340
If a move is called "Repair" it should be Aqua Ring redux, not Recover

also give it to Ferrothorn
>>
>>31516340
Interesting ideas OP, bit OP though in the learnsets. Mega Metagross with recovery? Mega Aggron with a defense based attack? Iron defense sets would be wild.
Klefki with priority recovery?
Appreciate you giving it to Bastiodon though.
>>
>>31516340
>Repair
OP as all fuck
>Armor Clash
potentially op as all fuck, there's probably better ways to pull this off
>>31517932
>Corrode
i can see this happening eventually but only into shit like salazzle, dragalge and crap like muk, it makes little to no sense in secondary poison mons like venasaur
>Frostbite
what's the bp, probably just no.
>Rainforest
gives way too fucking much. make it give resistance but not extra SE AND power boosts. op as all fuck as it is.

>Meltdown
also, no. just no. fuck off now.
>>
>>31516340
How about repair heals 25% but boosts defenses by +1
That and a few Rock types like Gigalith learn it
>>
>>31518177
Creator of that,
BP of Frostbite is 80.

Gotta disagree on rainforest though. Water is only added to grass moves, and power boosts are only given to bug moves. Did you actually read it or just skim?

And what exactly is wrong with meltdown? I don't believe explosion type moves should have easy switch ins of type immunities. Getting baited by protect is one thing, but I'm not gonna have it remain as is. Only caveat is I'd lower it maybe 200.
>>
Sub zero shield
PP: 15
Protects the use from any damage and freezes a foe that makes physical contact.

Learnt by avalugg, crygonal, walrein and castform.
>>
>>31518368
okay you didn't even try
this is just bait
>>
>>31518423
How is this any different to spore?
>>
>>31518464
freeze isn't guaranteed
sleep wears off after 3 turns at max, always.
frozen could last 100 turns, potentially.
way, way too "chance of losing a mon for no penalty on my penalty".
>>
>Spark goes from 65 BP to 85-90
>Wild Charge goes from 90 BP to 110
>Volt Sprint
>>Electric-type Flame Charge
>Overload
>>Electric-type Power-up Punch
>>
>>31516340
Steel type move.
Armour purge - just shell smash but steel types
maybe just a +1 boost to attacks/speed and -1 drop to defenses
>>
>>31518550
If you are asleep for 2 turns someone has already switched and pulled of a dragon/quiver/sword dance so even if you wake up you are gonna get rekt anyway.

There is nothing wrong with a status being more potent than another
>>
Earsplitter
Type: Normal (Sound-Based)
Special
BP:160
ACC:100
In addition to dealing damage, changes the target's ability to Soundproof.
>>
>>31518811
A slightly worse version of boomburst why?
>>
>>31518851
I wouldn't call it worse, being able to change the opponents ability along with dealing a great deal of damage seems rather useful to me.
>>
>>31518753
Have you ever wondered why no move comes close to guaranteeing freeze? You're an idiot
>>
How would a Fairy-type elemental punch called something like Light Punch be? What status or lowered stat should it have a chance of causing in lieu of burns, paralysis etc?
>>
>>31518602
Sun has something like that, it's a trait where every hit takes 1 off defense and adds one to evasion
>>
>>31518883
Because GF clearly hate ice types.

I hardly see how it is bullshit when toxic has you out of the game in 6 turns max without factoring in any actual attacks or hazards.
>>
Common Cold
Type: Ice
BP: 70
Accuracy: 90
Effect: Poisons the opponent.

Cold Front
Accuracy: 75
Effect: Freezes the opponent.
>>
>>31518948
Toxic doesn't restrict your movements, dude.
Freeze condition guaranteed is never, ever happening.
>>
>Startle
60 BP, Dark-type, physical, and has a chance to make the opponent flinch. Has priority only in the first turn the user is on the field. Flinch chance is 100% in the first turn.

>Headwind
Flying-type, status, halves the speed af all the opponent's pokemon for three turns. cancelled along with Tailwind if the latter is used, and viceversa.

>Barrier Punch
Fighting-type, physical, 80 BP, applies the effects of light barrier/lightscreen for 3 turns after doing damage, depending of the opponent's highest attacking stat.

Thoughts?
>>
>>31519023
It should be four turns, like how Tailwind is now.
>>
Play Date
Type: Fairy
PP: 40
Effect: If the target is a wild pokemon it becomes slightly easier to catch, otherwise the move fails.
Learned by: everyone lol
>>
>>31518958
>Common Cold
Does normal Poison which makes it entirely useless. Anything that would learn this would learn Toxic anyway.
>Cold Front
Could be useful, but the low accuracy makes it a bit of a pain. Freeze can be fucking devastating, though.
>>31519023
>Startle
So you took Fake Out and made it ridiculously unbalanced? Get real.
>Headwind
Should be four turns. Could be useful in doubles.
>Barrier Punch
Give this to Conkeldurr and I'm sold.
>>31519079
>Play Date
kek
>>
Here's one more I can think of:

Nitro Dash
Type: Fire
BP: 40
Effect: User always attack first
Learnset: Arcanine, Flareon, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar
>>
Love Tackle
Fairy, Physical
55 BP 100 ACC 15 PP
The user performs a cute attack meant to either woo the target or get rid of competition. If the target is the opposite gender, has a 30% chance of causing infatuation. If the target is the same gender, this move deals double damage.

Avenge
Fighting, Physical
25 BP, 100 ACC, 10 PP
The user unleashes a flurry of attacks to honor their fallen friends. Deals an additional attack for every KOd party member.

Shadow Pact
Ghost, Status
5 PP
The user makes a deal with an unseen force, and their Attack and Special Attack skyrocket 5 stages. If the user successfully KOs a target next turn, their Atk and SpA drop 6 stages. If they don't KO any target next turn, the user is KOd.
>>
>>31519894
these are bretty neat desu
Shadow Pact at first seems pretty OP, but now that i think about it you can just use protect or some shit
Avenge is pretty rad, contrasting beat up, although a bit less useful
Love Tackle seems like the most viable move here. Maybe 10 PP though
>>
File: file.png (147KB, 569x356px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
147KB, 569x356px
>>31518177
>doubles
>scizor in rainforest
>impervious to rain and swords dance
>bullet punch everything
>>
>>31516340
>Type: Steel
>Category: Physical
>BP: -
>PP: 20
>Effect: Calculates damage using the user's Defense stat.

You're missing some information here, unless you mean that the BP is the Base Defense stat of the pokemon using it.
>>
>>31518368
Way too OP. Change it to just "If a move makes contact, that foe is frozen" and even then it's a really strong move.
>>
Graveyard Bash
Type: Ghost
PP: 5
BP: 40
Effect: Gains an additional 40 BP for every Pokemon on your team that has fainted.
>>
Monster Reborn
Effect: Revives one of your fainted pokemon at 25% hp
>>
Mental Misstep
Priority: +7
Effect: Moves that had PP max used on them will fail
>>
File: image.gif (262KB, 525x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
262KB, 525x291px
What about instead of repair being a steel type recover, it instead heals only 25 percent and raises defense by +1 everytime it's used. That way it won't be as good as recover, but not as useless as aqua ring.
>>
>>31520877
Also, give it to Empoleon, he needs to be more viable.
>>
Terrorize
BP: 85
Accuracy: 100
Effect: May lower defense
Basically a Ghost type Liquidation
>>
>>31520782
definitely needs to be tuned down but overall, fuck no. Mimikyu already does pretty well as a late game sweeper without having a fucking 240 BP STAB move

>>31520851
don't really see the point. Literally just a worse protect in almost every case
>>
Liquefy
Restore 50% health and transform your ICE type into WATER for 2 turns. Fails if used by a non-ICE type user.

Learned by: every single defensive ice type GF so insists on making
>>
>>31520971
>BP 200 STAB Move
Mimikyu can't use the move if it has fainted.
>>
File: pikachu trollface xD.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu trollface xD.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
pika power
type: electric
PP: 40
effect: if you shout "I'M GONNA SHOW CHU THE REAL PIKA POWER OF PIKACHU, PIKA PIKA PI-PIKACHU" at the game, pikachu will become primal mega pikachu z and KILL all enemies forever
learnset: pikachu ONLY (NO RAICHU)
>>
>Railgun Pulse
BP: 100
Accuracy: ---
Effect: Always moves last (priority -2) (boosted by mega-launcher)
Learned by: Blastoise, Golem-A, Magnemite line, Octillery, Nosepass line, Metang/gross, Dialga, Golurk, Clauncher line, Vikavolt, Celesteela

User carefully takes aim launching a magnet guided light pulse that never misses.
>>
>>31521138
100/7
>>
>>31521131
>gains an ADDITIONAL 40bp per fainted mon
l2read faggot
>>
>>31516860
It's a rip off from a move from Sage right?
>>
>>31518333
Not that anon, but Rainforest is still way too powerful. make it two moves, like Big Nest and Rainforest. And meltdown is stupidly powerful. Explosion AND poisons AND hurts steel types. Explosion is a good move and it doesn't even hurt ghosts and almost gurantees a 1HKO on so much shit
>>
>>31518811
Make it have a recharge turn after and i say it's fine. Combing boomburst and gastro acid/ worry seed is too good.
>>
>>31519023
>Startle
40 BP anon, fake out is good enough

>Headwind
Should be 4 turns like Tailwind but I like it. We need weakening arena moves

>Barrier Punch
I like it. Not sure how a punch makes a light barrier in an way shape or form but i like it.
>>
>>31519463
We need a fire Priority, I like it
>>31519894
>Love Tackle
Yes, love it, but maybe lower the BP
>Avenge
Should Have negative priority or something though or else 5 suicide leads and one fast Avenge user is a viable tactic
>Shadow Pact
Good
>>
>>31520782
Give negative priority then it's fine
>>31520785
kek
>>31520851
No, too gimiicky
>>31520877
Still too good honestly
>>31521038
>This will never be real
I didn't ask for this pain anon
>>31521730
Would be better for some pokemon if it was electric, but then it'd be broken for the other half. But why Buff Celesteela? Fuck you.
>>
>>31516340
WHEN YOU COME TO IT
>>
Cross Counter
Fighting
BP: 75
The user fires a lightning-fast counter punch that goes first (ignores priority) and deals double damage if the opponent uses an increased priority attack move.

Signature move for Hitmonchan
>>
Replicate
Type: Normal?
The user transforms into a random Pokemon that is strong against the opponent.
>>
>>31522645
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume this is Ditto exclusive
>>
>>31522393
No, I was not aware of that.
>>
>>31516340
No
Maybe

>>31517932
>>31518333
Sure
This feels weird, the gimmick is a bit much. Also your description doesn't mention being SE against fighting.
Too much, this is three terrain/room effects at once.
Make it Self-Destruct, at most.

>>31517950
>give Ferrothorn Ingrain and not!Aqua Ring
I like Ferrothorn, but stop this.

>>31518566
Yes.
Don't you mean 'physical Charge Beam'?

>>31518602
Fun

>>31518811
As someone else said, above 120 BP you need a recharge turn.

>>31518958
Cute, but not really enough of a game changer. I'd rather see an Ice type Nuzzle with, like, 50% chance of freezing.
The accuracy would need to be tested.

>>31519023
Better Fake Out
Anti-Tailwind. But just use Tailwind, what does this do that Tailwind doesn't?
Seems fine, but needs some flavor straightened out

>>31519079
kek

>>31519463
+1 or +2?

>>31519894
50 BP is a safer bet
Doesn't really feel worth it until four are down. Only maxes out at 125. I feel like this could be pushed a little more.
Needs testing

>>31520782
Like Avenge, but too pushed.

>>31520785
(you)

>>31520851
Breaking news, Showdown taken over by stall using new Protect with double the uses

>>31520877
Fun

>>31520915
Ghost is in a weird place. I think Shadow Claw is the best physical non-signature move.

>>31521038
We Didn't Playtest This (TM)

>>31521730
Smart Strike +40

>>31522607
Might as well make a fighting type Sucker Punch. For that restriction, raise the BP.

>>31522645
Ew
>>
You fucking retards are all forgetting accuracy.
>>
Joint shot
Normal
80 BP, physical
100% accuracy
Super effective on Steel Types. Can be affected by an -ate ability. Given to all normal/fighting types, normal types with claws and handlike structures

Toxic Chomp
20 BP, Poison
100% accuracy
100% chance to badly poison the foe.
Given to basically all poison types that learn biting moves.
>>
>>31522745
Weird effectiveness moves are 70BP.

Toxic that makes contact is worse than Toxic.
>>
Bad Breath
Poison
Status
Acc: 80

The user exhales a cocktail of toxic gases that inflict a variety of ailments on the target.

Randomly causes two status ailments, one normal and one temporary. The target is poisoned, paralyzed, burnt, or put to sleep. Additionally, the target is embargoed, taunted, heal blocked, or prevented from escaping for 2-5 turns.
>>
>>31516340

>not giving Armor Clash to avalugg
>>
>>31516860
I played with a similar idea in my head. Came to the conclusion that it was super OP, but so long as it wasn't too common, and was limited to otherwise shitmon, it would be really neat.
>>
>>31517950
This. A HoT effect would be more balanced.
>>
Move: Pierce
Type: Dragon
Power: 65
Description: Disregards target’s held items and abilities.

Move: Fair Play
Type: Normal
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100
Description: Deals Typeless damage.

Move: Cable Whip
Type: Electric
Power: 90
Accuracy: 85
Description: 20% chance to lower target's defence.
>>
Merry Christmas
Ice
Does 300 damage and restores the users health but only has 1 PP
Delibird exclusive
>>
>>31522996

Oh boy ANOTHER unreliable physical electric attack
>>
Fuck You
Dark Type
Tells the opponent to go fuck themselves and forces them to move last for the next 5 turns and stops them from using priority

Available to everyone with a shit speed stat 50 and under
>>
Gale Strike
Flying/Physical
BP: 90
Acc: 100
This attack scales off speed instead of attack the first time it is used.

Dirty Blows
Physical/Dark
BP: 100
Acc: 90
Deals 25% of the damage dealt as recoil to the user AND the target

Stasis
Psychic/Status
Removes all weather and terrain modifiers, and gains +1 detense and special defense for each modifier removed.

Haunting Waves
Ghost/Special
BP: 30
Acc: 100
This attack gains damage proportional to the amount of fainted pokemon (+20 per each) in your party.

Undertaker
Ghost/Status
The user faints. The next pokemon to switch in is pulled into the ground (forced into dig status) until the next turn.

Steady Aim
Steel/Status
Gain +1 accuracy at the end of your turn, for 3 turns. If the 3 turns are reached, then boost critical chance as well. Taking damage during this period ends the effect prematurely.

Thick Fog
Poison/Status
Sets an entry hazard in which oncoming flying-type opponents lose their ground immunity.

Fortify
Steel/Status
Sharply raise defenses, but gain a permanent -1 priority, and cannot switch out.
>>
Talon Strike
Flying
Physical
BP: 90
The user attacks the foe with their sharp talons.
Learned by: All birds.

The flying type needs a good physical attack that isn't Brave Bird. Because for some reason, GF doesn't want to make Drill Peck learned by more Pokemon.
>>
>>31517365
>Switch in Alolan Muk
>>
Reforge
Steel
5 pp
Resores up to 50% of users health
But they lose steel type for one turn
Pretty much everything op suggested can learn it
>>
>>31519103
Common Cold isn't bad, it's just a type shifted Nuzzle.

Assuming it gets changed to Toxic poison over regular poison, it's an Ice type option of using Toxic that bypasses Magic Bounce/Taunt/etc that does enough damage to reduce enemy leftovers damage.

>>31522745
I'd still use Poison Fang over Toxic Chomp.
>>
Jagged Crush
80 BP
100% Acc
Rock type

Physical Rock Contact Bite Move, learned by Tyrantrum, Barbaracle, Hippowdon and Krookidile
>>
>>31523569
Oh and also learned by both Rock Wolves.
>>
>>31516340
>Grapple
Type: Fighting
PP: 25
Damage: --
Effect: Prevents target and user from switching out next turn. Target cannot use Fly, Dig, Dive, etc. Target's Attack and Sp. Attack reduced 1 level.
Priority: -1

>Back Breaker
Damage: 150
Effect: Can only be used if Grapple was used last turn. Gives opponent Paralyzed status.
Priority: 0

>Pile Driver
Damage: 160
Effect: Can only be used if Grapple was used last turn. Gives opponent Confused status.

>Sleeper Hold
Damage: 120
Effect: Can only be used if Grapple was used last turn. Gives opponent Sleep status.

>Miasma
Effect: Fills the area with a poisonous fog that reduces Pokemon HP by 1/16th every turn. Does not affect Steel or Poison types. Poison attacks can harm Steel types while Miasma is in effect.

>Scorched Earth
Type: Fire
Damage: 70
Effect: Power is 140 if a terrain is in effect. Removes current terrain.
>>
>>31523578
Forgot to mention, Miasma functions like any weather and follows the same rules (5 turns, negated by Rayquaza, etc.)
>>
>>31522393
Dude, who gives a shit about Sage? As if that project, that fucking group project, is the fucking father of all Pokemon related things.
>>
>Dancing Lights
Fairy - Special
20 PP
60 BP
100% Acc
Bright lights dance around the opponent, potentially causing confusion.

>Pixie Dust
Fairy - Status
15 PP
The user casts a magic spell that inflicts the opponent with a random status ailment.

>Heartbreak
Dark - Special
15 PP
70 BP
100% Acc
Deals double damage if the opponent is infatuated

>Necromancy
Dark - Status
5 PP
If the user were to be knocked out after using this move, they instead regain 50% of their health.
>>
>>31522810
Eh, Toxic Chomp isn't affected by Magic Bounce and is non-tauntable. That's a pretty nice niche desu.
>>
Name: Tag Out

Effect: A non-attacking move. The user switches out and gives it's replacement a +1 boost to its lower Defense stat.

So if you Tag Out to Buzzwole, Buzzwole gets a Special Defense boost.

What do you think? Too passive? Does it need to deal damage? Potentially broken on some mons?
>>
>Astral Projection
Type: Psychic
Damage: 80
Effect: Can be used while under Sleep status.

>Toxic Terrain
Effect: Creates Toxic Terrain for 5 turns. Pokemon susceptible to Poison lose 1/16th of their HP every turn. Moves that heal HP or status fail unless used by a Poison Pokemon. Buffs Poison attack damage by 33%.
>>
I had an idea for an attack that would clear entry hazards by picking them up and throwing them at the opponent.

Stealth Rock would become Rock Slide. Spikes would become a Bone Rush clone that hits 1 to 3 times based on the number of Spikes layers. Toxic Spikes would cause poisoning or toxic poisoning, and Sticky Web would lower Speed.

Every hazard would be removed simultaneously, so you'd potentially use 4 attacks at once, with the attack becoming more potent as the opponent sets more hazards.

Oh, and just for fun you can also use it to shed Leech Seed and use Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb.
>>
Insult

Status move that works like Taunt, but affects non-STAB damaging moves.

Stops mons from using their coverage moves for a few turns.
>>
>>31518885
Attraction or confusion
>>
>>31523569
I want this
>>
>>31516340
Final Punch
BP: 75
Effect: Does twice the damage when the target has less then 50% of its HP.

Poison Needles
BP: 25
Effect: Hits 2-5 times.

Static Shock
Type: Electric
BP: 70
Effect: Does twice the damage to paralysed pokemon.
>>
>>31519023
>80 BP, applies the effects of light barrier/lightscreen
What are you smoking if you think that's balanced. Nuzzle, a move that guarantees a status effect and damage, has 20bp. Power up punch has 40
>>
>>31518333
Rainforest has like 6 effects attached, it's totally unrealistic even apart from making all grass attacks water type too, which is just confusing. And if you can't see how a poison explosion that badly poisons everyone is dumb (read: completely OP) then I don't know what to tell you and you clearly didn't consider balance
>>
Prowl
>Type: Dark
>Category: Physical
>BP: 110
>PP: 5
>Accuracy: 70% (never misses in Grassy Terrain)
Available to Arbok, Entei, Houndoom, Liepard, Lycanroc, Mightyena, Pyroar, Raikou, Serperior, Suicune, Seviper, Shiftry, Weavile, Zoroark
>>
>>31516340
With fairy, ice types lost their niche as dragon killers, so they need more tools to work with.

Hail now raises the sp. defense of ice types (like sandstorm raises defense of rock types)

Ice Spikes
Status, 10 PP, 100 acc
The user lays sharp icicles at the feet of the opposing team, dealing Ice type damage to foes that switch into battle.

Learnset: Dewgong, Lapras, Delibird, Beartic, Cryogonal, Vanilluxe, Avalugg, Aurorus, Abomasnow, Froslass, Crabominable, Alola Sandslash/Ninetales

Cryo-gel
Status, 10 PP, 55 acc
The user coats the foe with super-cooled gel, freezing it instantly.
Learnset: most of the same pokes that get Ice Spikes
>>
>>31530306
Sandstorm raises special defense
>>
>>31516340
Normal type move, can;t think of a name, 5pp
+6 Speed
+6 Evasion
- 6 Att
- 6 SpA
- 6 Def
- 6 Spd
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>31516340
> Recovery based on repairing the Pokémon
> Probopass who is a restored Moai head don't learn this
>>
>>31516340
>Tune Up
>Type: Steel
>PP: 10 (max 18)
Effect: The Pokemon's lowest Stat will be raised by two stages.
>>
>>31530306
Hail should raise defence since rock steel and fighting are mostly fighting. It maybe a problem with aurora veil but i suppose that can be defogged away
>>
>>31530459
Brick Break is the new meta, and probably will be after all those Gen 1 mons that get reflect are transferred.
>>
>>31529922
>Shiftry
Every Grass team uses Shiftry now
>>
Glacial Smash

Power: 130
PP: 5 (max 8)
Physical
Makes Contact

Attack drops 2 stages if successful

Learned by many ice types through tutoring. Swinub family learns it naturally.
>>
>Moonlit Night
>Type: Fairy
>PP: 5
>Effect: Lasts 5-8 turns. All Ghost, Dark and Fairy-type moves have their power boosted by 50%. Certain moves such as Moonlight are more effective when used during this move. (no longer better during harsh sunlight.)

You can guess where the inspiration comes from.
>>
File: 094.png (93KB, 224x236px) Image search: [Google]
094.png
93KB, 224x236px
Eerie Terrain
Effect: The battlefield becomes spooky.

-Ghost moves up by 50%
-Hex always does full damage
-Will O' Wisp will always work
-Dark type moves do half damage
-All Pokemon will be prevented from escaping, even if they have an ability or item that triggers automatic escape
-Pokemon with the ability Cursed Body will have double Special Attack
>>
Rape
Dark type
only males can use this on either gender. Can only be used against other Male Pokemon if user has higher attack.
it's like Bind except if the victim fights back it acts like Rage and gets stronger.
>>
File: 1484788099992.jpg (53KB, 616x437px) Image search: [Google]
1484788099992.jpg
53KB, 616x437px
>>31530731
>Dark type

kek
>>
>>31530745
It's been a type for 6 gens. Fucking genwunners.
>>
Lexis Arcana
Type: Psychic
PP: Z-Move (Unownium-Z + Hidden Power)
Effect: Revives a fainted Pokémon at full HP. +1 priority. You get Unownium-Z from an NPC after you catch all 28 Unown types.
>>
File: 1484786976013.jpg (33KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
1484786976013.jpg
33KB, 591x352px
>>31530771
Exactly how did I imply that I think dark type is shit or non-existent or whatever?
>>
>>31530809
what the fuck was that stupid ass post supposed to imply?
>>
>>31530771
I'm pretty sure he's laughing about something else.
>>
>>31530927
no shit scooby you want a fucking scooby snack for that expert analysis?
>>
Howling winds
Type:flying
BP: -
effect:all sound based moves used on the same as this move gain +2 priority, gain flying type and 1.5 times damage. always move first regardless of extreme speed

learnt by: Gliscor, Noivern, Swoobat, Crobat
>>
>>31531276
so all the bat pokemon then?
>>
>>31530820
not him
but probably brown people
>>
>>31516340
Rusty Slash
Steel
Physical
The user slashes the target with a rusty blade, this may leave the target poisoned.

Molten Shot
Steel
Special
The user shoots out molten metal at the target, this may cause a burn.
>>
>>31516340
Crystal Punch
Rock
Physical
The user crystallizes it's fist and punches the target.
>>
Crystal Tooth
Rock
Physical
Rock type Crunch. Alola Muk can also learn this.

Iron Fang
Steel
Physical
Steel type fang move

Pebble Wall
Rock
PP: 5 (max 8)
Magnetic field converts Stealth Rock into a wall that will withstand one hit
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.