[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No love for Popplio in the manga confirmed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

No love for Popplio in the manga confirmed.
>>
>>31513517
Good.

Fuck Pooplio, and fuck everyone who think Pooplio is anything but pure shit.
>>
>>31513517
Decidueye and Popplio would've been better choices for them.
>>
>>31513517
sauce?
>>
>>31513517
Well then, bad taste confirmed lol
>>
>>31513542
the guy who translates manga
ilovecrt.tumblr.com
>>
>>31513526
Gee what a cool guy you are, and definitely not just some shitty person.
>>
>>31513639
You do realize that Poppliofags are massive stuck-up assholes who antagonizes and bullies people on a daily basis, right?
>>
>>31513649
and you think that being an equally shitty individual somehow makes you any better?
>>
>>31513680
I am better by only shitting on those who deserve it.
>>
>>31513649
So are you
>>
>>31513690
>I am worse

ftfy
>>
>>31513690
No, you're just being exactly like the kind of people who you claim to hate, which makes you no better or worse, just as bad.
>>
File: 1483167615347.png (166KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483167615347.png
166KB, 1000x1000px
>>31513649
>Poppliofags
>bullies
???
>>
>>31513704
>>31513712
>>31513716
>Feeding the troll
>>
>>31513649
This has got to be an Owlfag.
>>
>31513526
Ow the edge
>>
File: 1480532624855.jpg (21KB, 310x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480532624855.jpg
21KB, 310x300px
>>31513619
>Deliveryshipping
>shippingshipping
>>
What's exactly happening in that panel?
>>
>replying to falseflaggers
>>
>>31514418
Dunno, but in other panel she is cuddling the rowlet and both enjoy it.
>>
>>31513517
Good. Mermaid is honestly one of my least favorite designs on the series

Making it move would probably look retarded as fuck also
I say this as someone who has a max affection everstone Poppillo in the box
>>
>>31514487
>>
>>31513989
It's funny because Sun is a delivery boy
>>
>>31513989
he put a shipping label/packing slip on moon and delivered her to Kukui since she was the goods.
>>
File: 1474357110670.png (263KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474357110670.png
263KB, 1000x562px
>>31513649

Hold on there, pal. Sure, there may be some people who play the victim game all by themselves a bit too much regarding Popplio getting shat on, but it's not without a reason, Popplio was being constantly shat on by not only Litten fans and Rowlet fans (I'm going to sneak myself in this group, but at the time, I was NOT okay with this and I even wanted to give Popplio a chance back then), but pretty much everyone who thought it was hilarious for some reason to trash it. Some times, it wasn't even about hate, but rather, to jump in the bandwagon. There was enough commotion to exist defense squads of Popplio (which in my opinion, was sort of unnecessary way back then because it's just a design, but at the same time, hated the backlash against it).

Same applies to the following forms too, except the whole reasoning changed of Popplio being "too ugly/clown-like" to Brionne and Primarina being "too furbait-y/feminine/whatever the case".

I've got my own shit reasons to dislike Primarina (Brionne and Popplio are cute, Primarina is more of a odd interchangeable like-dislike relation towards it I can't seem to get out of), but I really hate when people just spit talk hate towards it without having a reasonable argument and I especially hate when people overvalue themselves over picking ANY starter that they think is superior over the rest while trashing the same or crying victim tears. Yes, this applies to Primarina fans that think too royally of themselves as well. And Decidueye fans and Incineroar fans and pretty much everything else fans.

Fucking yamero. We don't need these starter wars.
>>
>>31514527
>Making it move would probably look retarded as fuck

Well, there is a official walking/running animation of Primarina in the game, albeit not used, search in Youtube for the datamined animations. No joke, Primarina simply drags itself rather slowly when "walking" and magically hovers/swims on air when "running".
>>
>>31513619
who the fuck is crt?
>>
>>31514673
Doesn't she canonically float around using her bubbles? Obviously that would be impossible to do on the 3DS so she just hovers
>>
>>31514929

Well, according to her description

>As it dances, Primarina releases balloons of water into the area around itself, moving them using the sound waves from its voice.
>Since Primarina controls its balloons using its voice, any injury to its throat can become a grave problem. Its greatest enemies are arid environments and the overuse of its voice during back-to-back battles.

>Among the balloons that Primarina releases, some explode when touched, while others do not. Primarina jump on the non-exploding balloons while they make sport of their opponents, and they use the exploding variety to trigger chained explosions!

Her movement might be a little too dependent on whether her throat's okay to perform its bubbles (although she releases bubbles when dancing?). If it happens to be in a not suitable environment and with a bad throat day? I dunno. Kinda hard to picture her dancing, unless in a ballroom dance kind of way. It'd be more efficient for her to do it in water, definitely.
>>
>>31515049
That was the story point of throat chop
>>
>>31514797
The main translator of the Pokemon adventures manga after/a/non forsake us
>>
>>31515049
"Primarina jump on the non-exploding balloons while they make sport of their opponents"
Oh damn, it's really cool to see that Playful/acrobatic theme of Popplio with Primarina too! She stands up pretty quickly when using Sparkling Aria, thinking about it
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.