[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people complain about the lack of 3-stage lines in SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Why do people complain about the lack of 3-stage lines in SM? Can you honestly look at this pic and think we need more of these forgettable shitmons?
>>
>>31513446
People complain about three stage lines? First time I've heard of that.
>>
>>31513460
Were you not here for the demo datamine?
>>
>>31513446
>fletchinder
Best design of gen 6
A lot of these are really cool, and yes I do honestly think more of them would be fun
>>
>>31513475
Yes, but there wasn't lot of whining there either outside of a couple threads. And I haven't seen any since.
>>
File: three stage evolutions.png (3MB, 1211x8713px) Image search: [Google]
three stage evolutions.png
3MB, 1211x8713px
Middle stages are the most forgettable
>>
>>31513446
Oranguru doesn't feel right without a pre-evo.
>>
>Implying Floette is forgettable
>Implying Boxbug is forgettable
>Implying Wheelbug is forgettable
>Implying people actually remember Tympole anyways
>Implying METAPOD AND FUCKING KAKUNA are forgettable
>Implying that a chunk of these aren't praised for being "Better than the final evolution"
>>
Floette, Sligoo, and Skiploom are by far the best of their evolution stages, the only problem with them is the Flabebe and Goomy lines didn't end on the middle stage and have appropriate stats for a final stage.

I like Gabite and Flechinder more than the other stages as well
>>
Wait, Stoutland is a 3 stage? Huh
>>
>>31513446
I see 16 mons that Eviolite helps. Learn to make sets, scrub
>>
>>31513523
>Slowbro
>middle stage
Nice meme.
>>
>>31513446
>those awesome designs
>some better than their evolutions'
>some good competitively with Eviolite

You can just admit you're a retard, anon, we don't need proof.
>>
File: tumblr_mhw3spAgGS1qhsbbbo1_400.gif (919KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhw3spAgGS1qhsbbbo1_400.gif
919KB, 400x249px
>>31513446
>shitting on the best pokemon
Poliwhirl is the best pokemon, kill yourself.
>>
>>31513446
>Doublade
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1446141820466.jpg (69KB, 581x494px) Image search: [Google]
1446141820466.jpg
69KB, 581x494px
>>31513446
Ths dude is seriously talking shit about Lairon.

Please reconsider.
>>
Middle stages are like mid-tier equipment in other RPGs. They're good.
>>
Middle stages are definitiknally boring because they design the first stages to be cute, the final stages to be cool, and then they just lazily make something aweward to fit between those.
>>
Middle stages are the best, though. Plus, as autistic as it sounds, I like the added sense of growth that it gives the mons. It makes me feel like I'm actually bonding and growing with them.
>>
>>31513446
>people complain about the lack of 3-stage lines in SM
literally who?
>>
File: tumblr_nmdbh524Ac1rjv17do1_540.png (174KB, 508x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmdbh524Ac1rjv17do1_540.png
174KB, 508x666px
>>31513446
*shrug* My favorite mon is a middle stage one bud
>>
>>31513446
>Haunter
>Charjabug
>Floette
>Dragonair
>Loudred
>Kadabra
>Gabite
>Zweilous
>Metapod
>Kakuna
>Steenee
>Whirlipede
>Swadloon
>Forgettable
This OP is 99% shit taste, 1% bait
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>31513446
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>31514171
>starters are explicitly left out of the OP pic
>waifumon
>*shrug*
Kill yourself.
>>
I thought it was less complaining about lack of 3-stages and more complaining about all the single stages.
>>
>>31513446
Back the fuck up nigger
>>
>>31514175
More like 50/50
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.