[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tell us your LEAST favourite gen/game and then something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 65847567211.jpg (22KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
65847567211.jpg
22KB, 300x175px
And don't shit on others for having an opinion you don't agree with.

I'll start:
>X/Y
>had really good music, possibly the best of all main games imo

pic only vaguely related
>>
DPPt.
It had the most challenging champion.
>>
X/Y allowed you to dress up in new clothes for the first time.
>>
>>31512903
I like Poke Pelago. Growing berries is one of my favourite side things to do in the series, there's a nice amount of cool shit to get from Isle Aphun and with the clusterfucks that are SOS battles ans Festival Plaza, Isle Evelup's EV training is a godsend.
>>
HGSS
Following Pokemon and the old music player made it pretty comfy
>>
>>31512903
GSC introduced Skarmory, and I love Skarmory.
>>
>>31512903
>Gen. 1
Started off the series well and hosts a few of my favourite Pokemon.
>>
>>31512903
>BW/BW2
>Dream world was quite nice
>>
>>31513043
It'd be nice if somebody figured out how to run a spoof DW like they've done for the GTS and other DS games that used Nintendo wifi.
>>
>RSE
>I kinda like the original style of Contests
>>
D/P

Physical-Special split was a thing of God.
Also, almost every mon had access to a wide-move pool. Gen 3 and prior, Pokemon really did not learn very many moves unless they were starters.
>>
>>31513061
Ya. We got a little house with some neighbours to visit, a garden to grow berries, mini games and special ability Pokémon to find along the different areas. That was interesting and quite fun! The house and garden though :D
>>
>B/W
>The idea of only being able to catch new pokemon during the main game was nice
>>
>>31512903
>sun and moon
I don't think I need to explain
>>
Sapphire

The region was fun to explore.
>>
>gen 4
>it gave me my bros Ambipom and Togekiss
>>
>>31512903
Sun and Moon
Overworld models are neat
>>
>>31513300
Forgot to add
I like poke pelago and the overworld scaling is pretty good
>>
X/Y
Character customization and pretty decent music
>>
>>31512903
>SM
It's a great summer game.
>>
>diamond/pearl
>It had awesome legendaries
>>
>>31512903
BW had best, most challenging villain and best evil team boss music (although YA BOI's theme may be my new favorite one)
>>
>gen 2/Johto
The apricorn balls were nice.
>>
DP - The Physical/Special split was nice, I guess. Also Rowan is a cool guy.
>>
XY
Megas was a cool concept that momentarily spiced up the meta.
>>
>>31512903
DPPt.
Buffing precious shitmons was a good thing.
>>
>>31512903
I think I dislike Gens 4 and 5 almost equally.

Gen 4: Platinum was super duper comfy

Gen 5: Introduced based Golurk, Galvantula, and Haxorus and I'll always be thankful for that.
>>
>>31512903
>Gen 1
>Stadium was actually better than the main games, and it had to start somewhere
>>
>>31512903
>X/Y
It introduced Aegislash, who I really like.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.