[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to take the dust out of my 3ds and play something. Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 14263646.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
14263646.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
I want to take the dust out of my 3ds and play something. Are SM still worth it? /vp/ started loving them and saying they were the best Pokemon games of all the franchise. How true is that?
>>
>>31510850
>the best Pokemon games of all the franchise
It's true, go for it
>>
>>31510850
I got it the day it was released. Just beat the ghost trial an hour ago. I don't like it nearly as much as any previous game, which saddens me desu.
>>
Yeah it's true but you shouldn't ask vp because they thought it'd be a second coming of jesus christ and obviously they got dissapointed and mad
>>
>>31510850
Best? That is completely subjective. For me, they are, but people do have some valid points to complain about. From the opinions we gathered here, it ranges from decent to good.
>>
>>31510850
Pretty fun

By no means the best game but it is enjoyable
>>
If you ask here you'll get samefags saying it's shit and samefags defending them
just play them yourself lol
>>
>>31510850
They're great games, a little short on the post game area just like all of the post-gen V games but it's totally worth it.
>>
>>31510850
No, they are not.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.