[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ideas to make Stars a more complete experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

>Challenge mode
Raises difficulty like in Gen 5. Connect with someone who has Sun/Moon to unlock it. Increases difficulty and gives owners of Sun/Moon a little bonus.
>Walking Pokemon
I believe files were found in Sun/Moon that show this was scrapped. Implement it.
>New Areas for Each Island:
Earl's Pokemon Academy on Melemele Island (introduce battle basics and reference material for newbies), The Underground on Akala Island (dig up fossils and stone shards), Super Training Grounds on Ula'ula (plays like in Gen 6 but restricted to a building), Move Tutor Mansion on Poni Island(a place for Move Tutors).
>New Story Battles and Tweaked Difficulty
For example, to acquire the 2nd Cosmog, you now have to first battle a Totem version of the opposite version Legendary which will call in help (Lunala's call in Lunatones, Solgaleo calls in Solrocks). This of course is just one of many additional battles.
>Monthly Special Gifts for Paid Online Subscribers
Every month, players who signed up for the online service get a special rare gift including but not limited to: a rare shiny, a Pokemon with an exclusive move (Surf Pichu for example), 10 rare items (Rare Candies, PP Maxs), a rare event Pokemon, or even a Pokemon with an unreleased HA.
>Return of Horde, Rotation and 3-on-3 Battles
Stronger system means more on screen.
>>
File: 1484776481646.png (293KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484776481646.png
293KB, 800x600px
>>31510124
>Stars
kek/tranny leaks
made me reply
>>
>>31510124
>Connect with someone who has Sun/Moon to unlock it.

F O R
W H A T
P U R P O S E
>>
>>31510124
A place to grind on high level trainers. I miss the Chateau and Black Tower.
>>
>>31510124

expand the damn mythos behind solgaleo and lunaala

what the fuck was that game freak. you could have used umbreon and espeon and it would have been the same the sun moon theme was completely weak
>>
File: costanza.png (344KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
344KB, 890x890px
>>31510124
>2017
>people still believing in the stars meme
>>
>>31510182
>2017
>Gary posters still exist
>GF still hasn't made a good game
It's been 7 years now, I mean, really, when?
>>
File: bill_clinton_eating_banana.jpg (30KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_eating_banana.jpg
30KB, 600x406px
>>31510124

>Connect with someone who has Sun/Moon to unlock it.

Literal autism.
>>
>>31510124
>Challenge mode
set mode
no heal items in battle (same for npc)
you can't use more pokemon than the opponent
AI have the maximum value
>>
>>31510134
>>31510933
Well, it was what I thought GF would do. Knowing them, it probably:
>won't have a difficulty option
>or unlock an EASIER option with an amiibo

>>31510141
I hope so. I never feel satisfied unless my main team is all 100s
>>
>>31510991
what about exp share?
>>
>>31510124
>Raises difficulty like in Gen 5. Connect with someone who has Sun/Moon to unlock it. Increases difficulty and gives owners of Sun/Moon a little bonus.
Nope. The bw2 solution was bullshit, just give us a difficult selector
>>
>>31511011
the game will be balanced for it or it's just available in post-game
>>
>>31510124
this is all great, i seriously hope for no new forms, megas or mons, im not into the idea of gen 7.5
>>
>>31510124
Stars actually existing
>>
>>31510991
>cant use more pokemon than the opponent
>battle starts
>they have one pokemon
>it completey walls and detroys whichever pokemon I have out first
>still have 5 more pokemon, black out anyway
No thank you
>>
>>31511530
it's not a big issue
you can have the choice to be teleported at the last pokemon center or stay just before the trainer and try again if you have more pokemon,
but anyway it's just at the start of the game where trainer have only one.

we can also have the option to just limit that to special trainers (rivals, gym leaders, etc...)
>>
>>31511643
I've done playthroughs where I only allow myself to bring as many Pokemon as the gym leader has to the battle. The downside is that I know ahead of time how many they have and what they are. It would be cool if leader/captain teams were random
>>
>walking pokemon
Why people still want this?

>b-but muh walk animations
The model of pokemon that are in outworld are different model from battles
>>
>>31510124
Challenge should be available since the very start. Not everyone lives surrounded with friends who play Pokemon.
>>
>Stards
>>
>>31510124
>pay 45€ for game
>has subscriptions
This isn't a mobile game who know? That's retarded as fuck.
>>
>>31511643
This actually
>>
>>31511530
Fucking this. I hope gamefreak listens to you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.