[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there hacks for GSC that remove the day/night cycle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crystal[1].png (78KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
crystal[1].png
78KB, 900x506px
Are there hacks for GSC that remove the day/night cycle?
>>
Why would you want that?
>>
Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire

Also makes the game shittier in many other ways
>>
>>31506392
Because I dont want to have to play it at certain times to catch certain pokemon

>>31506405
I prefer gen 1 & 2 because the emulator I have on my ds lets me speed them up; it doesnt do that with gba roms though
>>
then just play red and go away
>>
No, just use the secret clock change option when you want to catch certain Pokemon. Bulbapedia's page on "Time" has the button combo for Crystal and the filb.de password generator for GS works with Crystal too.
>>
>>31506658
Wait what? Ive never heard of this before?
>>
>>31506845
Non-Japanese versions of Gen 2 games have an option to change the clock from the title screen with a special button combo for whatever reason. It's different between most versions of GS, and Crystal and Korean GS. For Crystal and Korean GS:

>Hold ↓, SELECT, and B
>Release ↓ and B, while still holding SELECT
>Hold ← and ↑, while still holding SELECT
>Release SELECT

Then you have to put in a password that depends on your OT/ID and current Money. The generator for that is here and needs to be calculated right before saving and quitting to go to the title screen to do this:

http://www.filb.de/pwf/

Despite saying it's for GS, the same password will work in Crystal.
>>
>>31506964
Yeah nice. Still more dicking around than simply removing the time function all together, but its better than not being able to adjust it.
>>
>>31506405
underrated post
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.