[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you Roleplay as Pokemon characters, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Do you Roleplay as Pokemon characters, anon?
>>
Sometimes I pretend to be Lusamine and play with some anons,pretending to be their dominant mommy.
>>
>>31504435
As pokemon? Yes. As people? No.
>>
only acceptable role play is Gary Oak
>>
>do you roleplay
No, I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>31504520
>posts on 4chan
>not degenerate
Pick one.
>>
>>31504435
Some times I pretend I'm a Garchomp and go around town biting random people.
>>
>>31504435
Sometimes I roleplay as my oc and other characters.
>>
File: 1481418447581.jpg (114KB, 519x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481418447581.jpg
114KB, 519x700px
>>31504435
Yes. As pic related.
>>
>>31504435
As dawn from time to time.
>>
Yeah
>Pic related
>>
Where can I express my pokemon rp autism?
>>
My gf and I have a pokémon oc each we occasionally roleplay
>>
>>31504435
Sometimes I roleplay as Rayquaza. I run around roaring, and make the weather boring.
>>
>>31504435
No.
>>
>>31504806
Chatango's pretty good at it
Not that I would know
>>
>>31504659
To add to that i used to know someone that liked kenny so we started to roleplay. First we met at a contest talked a bit and later met at a nearby shopping center he invited me to some icecream it was super cute piplup shaped icecream. A few days later he asked me to help him practice for the next contest. Turned out it wasn't for practice but a date. We both agreed on dressing properly in our contest attire for the practice. So there i was in my dress and he in his outfit taking my hand giving it a small kiss which made me blush. Then he took me to a fancy restaurant where we had a nice evening together. After that was done he brought me home i thanked him for the wonderful evening and gave him a small kiss on his lips he was red as a tomato. I giggled and closed the door behind me.

To make it long story short. We dated,were a couple,had sex,married at somepoint, had children and they grew up to be exactly like us.
I liked the rp a lot it went on for 4 years until he wasn't able to rp anymore due to having no time and loads of stuff happening in his life.
>>
>>31504557
furfag
>>
>>31505728
Shut you... you... duumy!
>>
>>31505728
Ehh, this label doesn't bother me. Not even into furry stuff besides being a 'cario anyways.
>>
>>31505797
But how do you hug with that spike?
https://youtu.be/coGw7aVWFb4
>>
Come on guys tell some rp stories
>>
File: cassie's scarf.jpg (66KB, 540x513px) Image search: [Google]
cassie's scarf.jpg
66KB, 540x513px
I used to have an rp with my friends where we were pokemon trainers that we'd do as we played through the games. But it kind of died.
Now the only pokemon related rp i have going on is a pmd rp i have going on with a friend. His character is a buisel and mine is a vulpix.
>>
>>31506957
Is one of you female or both male/female? And is there any kind of relationship or more a just best friends helping other pokemon thing?
>>
File: jet.jpg (64KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
64KB, 500x530px
>>31507020
Jet (the buizel) is male and cassie, the vulpix, is female.
I won't go too far into cassie backstory because it's a little edgy and i don't want to make you cringe, but basically jet saved her from a dewot from the thieves guild that was tasked with taking her out. Knowing that the safest place in terriac town is the adventure guild jet takes her there, and since the only way that can stay there is to form a team, they form adventure team steam! Jet had always wanted to form an adventure team to begin with, but he never had the courage to because he's not exactly strong. But he's a good kid who just wants to help others. Cassie meanwhile is just scared and doesn't really have anything she's too interested to. She's kind of interested in technology and might have been an inventor if certain things in her past hadn't stopped her form getting a proper education.
There is no romance thus far, mainly because i'm not big on romance plots myself.
>>
>>31504806
Serebii's Roleplay Section.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.